Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 9. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:08:05 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now (Just saw that they have been listed on StocksExchange), you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 04:21:59 AM
For me no invest now while altcoin is in a low price then hold and wait till the price goes up save more then more profits will come just hold on.
Activity: 60
September 10, 2018, 02:56:48 AM
Altcoins and crying?, No is expected to cry if you actually know what you understand what you are investing in.
It's adviced to risk as you can afford to loose.
Altcoins is a good stuff to invest that's if your investing in altcoins, the top 10 altcoins.
Most people prefer ethereum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 11:52:26 PM
Now it ai the best time for investing into altcoins which has huge potential in the market because those coins will always give good profit when bitcoin price start increasing. Always invest in potential coin which has huge growth once the market starts recovering.
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 10:24:16 PM
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I'm not sure but low cap altcoins are too much risky for me. But it's only my opinion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
September 09, 2018, 06:48:56 PM
The purchase of altcoins is always too risky. As well as buying crypto currency as a whole. This market is too unpredictable. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. So I don't know about you, but I'm still buying and selling altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 04:58:51 PM
In all things in our world there is a risk, and even more so in this area. the risk is on every corner in the crypto world, so you need to be careful and know when you can take a risk.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 04:54:21 PM
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I do not think as you follow me to invest the Altcoins on coinmarketcap is still the safest and when Bitcoin price increases these Altcoins will increase by the price. When cheap you should make the most of buying them when possible.
I think to lose weight the type of chances that the crypto currency market provides today? But you need to take into account the fact that the current situation will have a very bad effect on the development of many projects.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

I do not think as you follow me to invest the Altcoins on coinmarketcap is still the safest and when Bitcoin price increases these Altcoins will increase by the price. When cheap you should make the most of buying them when possible.
legendary
Activity: 1874
Merit: 1394
The Last Cryptocoin Burner
September 09, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
Yes it is too risky , everytime investment to altcoin is risky , this will not change, alts can go down with or without bitcoin. i dont really think to invest to alts now. But in 2 years they may see new bottoms and new opportunities.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 02:51:24 PM
For me at the moment we should buy quality Altcoins to invest as the Altcoins have been on the coinmarketcap floor and the ICOS campaigns have to choose and refine. Now it's good to buy the Altcoins who catch the chance i think he or she will be rich in the future.
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 02:34:11 PM
Those who cry have chosen a very bad price to enter and now regret. Recovery is in progress, so the price will soon return to normal. So now is the coolest time to buy some alts.
Activity: 164
September 09, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

It seems to me now not risky to invest in altcoins because the price is already very low. And when the market recovers, the price will only grow.
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 05:55:42 AM
Yes, it is dangerous to own a penny now, in my opinion we should hold the BTC as the safest one, but we do not dare to say it is safe because the market is constantly falling, no copper. Any penny can grow sharply, so hold on for a short while.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 05:27:18 AM

not only altcoins, if we talk about risk,,all investments is risky,,
remember "High risk, High return",
so, if you don't want to take a risk, don't invest in any investments opportunities, such as cryptocurrency
just use a good money management, so, you can minimize the risk

I agree, all types of investment are risky, even if we save money under the pillow it is also risk of being stolen or damaged, the most important thing is to always follow the advice of experts so that we can get big profits.
Activity: 25
September 08, 2018, 04:58:22 AM
it is been approximately five months because the date of the question. And the answer is the identical. Now it's far very risky to invest in altcoins due to the fact the rate may also fall even decrease!
Activity: 57
September 07, 2018, 02:53:10 PM
If this is a promising coin, then the risk is very small.  The price probably will not fall, but by the end of the year the price will grow significantly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 07, 2018, 01:55:10 PM
Altcoins are nt risky but we should select the right altcoins with good development team then we have less chances of losing money and hold for long term as well
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 01:45:54 PM
Investmnets in crytpo always risky and people should understand this whe nthey start play in this game! Invest only those money you don't afraid to lose!
Activity: 66
September 07, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
I think all investment in crypto is risky and it doesn't matter where you invest in. It can be ETH, ICO, diff. altcoins etc. There are no guarantees that you will have any profit and we must be ready that everything can be very disappointing!
Pages:
Jump to: