Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 14. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
i think its always risky to invest in cryptocurrencies, but i think now is the best time to buy altcoins
since the market is down now but i suggest to not go all in and set buy order in case the price goes lower
Activity: 101
I think investing in ETH or BTC is less risky. And if you do not want to take risks, then this is the best choice.
Activity: 82
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I heard somwhere, high risky = high profit, that's true in cryptocurrencies. Positive aspects, it's open a big chance to x10 x100 your money in a short time  Grin
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

If you invest in BTC now, then the chance to get a good profit is much higher than if you invest in altcoins.
Investing in cryptocurrency is always riskier due it's volatile. That's why it is always advisable to invest in cryptocurrency to invest that amount only when loss will occur which you can digest and it will not add up liability on you. Due to market manipulation all altcoins are down like 80% to 90% as compare  to their All time high values. So it makes huge opportunity of investment if you think for long-term. Invest in best altcoin and hold for long and show some patience it will surely give you some profits.
I just keep ETH, BTC is my stability and investment protection. Also I keep XSPEC - this is my chance to do *50-100 just by holding and waiting.
Activity: 14
Good day all,

I can tell you I am currently invested in Spectrecoin (XSPEC) and feel the risk is worth the reward.
Spectrecoin is in my opinion the most anonymous coin on the market with it's:
Stealth addresses

Ring signatures

Intergrated in-client TOR+ OBFS4

Nevermind in the near future they will be the only coin that has the capability to Stealth Stake.

Spectrecoin ( XSPEC) currently pays >=5% interest for Staking.

Don't let this one pass you by!

MackDaddy Shocked
Activity: 252
As of this moment altcoins is not risky to invest right now because the price was in dip.We must hurry to buy coins right now because it is slowly recover.
Activity: 103

No, now it is not risky to invest in altcoins.  But I would advise you to wait for the price to fall again by 15-20%.
R77
Activity: 11
Altcoin is a very risky investment. If you mean, is altcoin going to grow and there is somebody who can answer this question correctly, only time shows.

It's only if the project has only a title and there is no understanding of where to go next. Then it is not clear whether he will grow or not
Activity: 122
It seems to me if you choose a promising coin, this will not be risky. There are good altcoins in which it is worth investing.
R77
Activity: 11
I also invested in XSPEC. Spectrecoin has all the conditions and foundations to show growth hundreds of times. there is a team and there are technologies, as well as a technology that will become a breakthrough (stealth staking). This coin can not but grow in the near future
Activity: 79
I think the risk is small because most likely the price of coins will not fall below.  And maybe soon the price will start to rise.
Activity: 6
Altcoin is a very risky investment. If you mean, is altcoin going to grow and there is somebody who can answer this question correctly, only time shows.
Activity: 56
With such a small amount and looking at the
current bear market, as a Window of opportunity, rather than a Window to cry in the basement

There are some projects who have a brilliant idea, yet cost because of the market segment - literally just cents. And that allows your 500$ spare change to buy more than a thousand of potential gainer tokens/coins

And the future is for those altcoins who solve a particulair human need and which market proposition is easily understood by people who are not familiar with it

I am myself invested in Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
Why?

It is promissed to invent around Q1 2019 a new algorithm, Proof-of-Stealth, where you have your balance on a stealth address, totaly anonymously while staking it receiving and rewards. How cool is that. Easy, yet not done before in Crypto.

Cant wait to see the price in 1H 2019

Do your research and find yourself gems, Gents  Smiley

Sink or swim, opportunity is huge right now
Buy the dip
Activity: 168

If you invest in BTC now, then the chance to get a good profit is much higher than if you invest in altcoins.
Activity: 124

Now it is very risky to invest in altcoins.  Because the price continues to fall and it is unclear when stable growth will begin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
today everything is back green, and you have to change your mindset to buy again before bitcoin really does a strong rally to raise prices, there must be a recovery to determine the price correction and it comes from every binding transaction, the risk is great, but it it doesn't always happen.

One or two green candles is not a good signal that can show a trend change. And I don't see any news that could also prove that up trend has started. I believe it's just a correction, after which we'll get even deeper
Activity: 66
Yep, actually investing in alternative coins is always a big risk. But I am ready to take risks, because without risk it is difficult to get high profit.
Activity: 266
Maybe this happened because the market selection happened so tightly.
I see a lot of price reductions that occur in Cryptocurrency and this has caused many people to fear to invest in Altcoin.
Currently, there are many who feel disadvantaged by buying altcoins at high prices and until now the altcoin prices have decreased and there are no signs of price increases.
I think investing is risky for now because there are no signs of price increases.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Investing in cryptocurrency is always riskier due it's volatile. That's why it is always advisable to invest in cryptocurrency to invest that amount only when loss will occur which you can digest and it will not add up liability on you. Due to market manipulation all altcoins are down like 80% to 90% as compare  to their All time high values. So it makes huge opportunity of investment if you think for long-term. Invest in best altcoin and hold for long and show some patience it will surely give you some profits.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
altcoin is good buy when bitcoin in bearish session, but its too risky when btc dominance is more than 55 percent..
Pages:
Jump to: