Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 10. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 04:08:25 PM
Risky is holding fiat invest in crypto and you won’t regret it in a few years . Dont think you will become rich overnight but in a couple of years you will have  some good money maybe even pay your mortgage
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 03:49:38 PM
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

not only altcoins, if we talk about risk,,all investments is risky,,
remember "High risk, High return",
so, if you don't want to take a risk, don't invest in any investments opportunities, such as cryptocurrency
just use a good money management, so, you can minimize the risk
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 03:25:24 PM
It seems to me, yes, investing in altcoins is a risk.  But there is a chance that the price for altcoins will grow 10 or more times.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
September 04, 2018, 07:05:12 PM
Actually it is not onlt altcoins but most cryptos are risky to invest only at this point that downtrend is really observable. Waiting at this moment and holding what you have is the best thing to do. Once something has change in the market, probably that would be the turing point of the situation and investing will again be advisable to many investors. Being patient should be put first at this moment
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 04, 2018, 07:00:23 PM
Investing at this moment requires good patience to keep hold of the altcoins for a longer time period. Right now what we invest assure of an additional profit as the price of majority of the altcoins were found low taking their ath into consideration. So, it is truly risk free and to the one who think it risky seems missing the opportunity.
Activity: 144
September 04, 2018, 06:46:20 PM
My personal opinion is, NO. I think that's the perfect time to buy altcoins. The risk of everywhere in the crypto world. I think all crypto workers are like getting a risk and they know how to manage the risk. However, I think this is the time to buy altcoins. Personally, I have already bought 7 types of altcoins. If you can buying now, it is very cheap for you because all altcoins are at a very lower price.
Activity: 183
September 04, 2018, 06:40:38 PM
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

No, now it is not risky to invest in altcoins.  But I would advise you to wait for the price to fall again by 15-20%.
Activity: 75
September 04, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

Same with me. I think so... There is no stable price for altcoin even Ethereum
If the project has a great idea that they implement and constantly release new updates and releases, then I think that this coin or token is worth investing in and it's safe .

If something like this I agree with you but this year there are too many unsucsesfull ICO or even the ICO reached the hardcap, sometimes they still make the token price so dumped
Activity: 140
So! risk is high but the potential is also high all depends on each individual because if we are careful and willing to learn the risk patterns can be minimized! dont worry
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 04, 2018, 10:39:30 AM
Yes, the market is always covered in red, and it is unlikely that the altcoin will grow sharply, in my opinion should not focus on investing but focus on the Bounty campaign.

I agree that the market is far from being stable but the cryptocurrencies are so cheap! Why cannot we invest in the best altcoins? You can sure deal with the bounties as well. These projects will give you additional money.

I think that sitiation in politic all over the world don't get much chances to this market being stable. But as we see some oportunity to buy some interesting coins - why should we waste this chance?
Yes, it is true that when there are opportunities and there are opportunities that are very good, we can use them as well as possible. Altcoin is indeed quite risky because of the rapid price movements, but that is true as you say that when there is a good opportunity we must be able to take that momentum quickly and accurately !!!
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
September 04, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
If the project has a great idea that they implement and constantly release new updates and releases, then I think that this coin or token is worth investing in and it's safe .
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:35:29 AM
It's never too late to join the game. Every day there are more and more new coins. There is always a big assortment. Study projects carefully and make a decision. Good, promising alts will always be.
Activity: 119
It seems to me now not risky to invest in altcoins because the price is already very low. And when the market recovers, the price will only grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 04, 2018, 03:31:35 AM
At present altcoin is quite risky, in my opinion, we really should choose the most potential coin, do not rush to choose the poor quality coins, so that will make our profits decline.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 12:47:14 PM
Yes, the market is always covered in red, and it is unlikely that the altcoin will grow sharply, in my opinion should not focus on investing but focus on the Bounty campaign.

I agree that the market is far from being stable but the cryptocurrencies are so cheap! Why cannot we invest in the best altcoins? You can sure deal with the bounties as well. These projects will give you additional money.

I think that sitiation in politic all over the world don't get much chances to this market being stable. But as we see some oportunity to buy some interesting coins - why should we waste this chance?
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
even is when market is down and all around are telling to sell coins. I prefer to have my own thoughts about this and I believe that there will be great rasing soon so I would invest now when price is good for many coins!
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 12:16:02 PM
I think it is more risky than investing in BTC or ETH, but if you invest in a promising coin and less risk.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 10:05:18 AM
80% of the altcoins are always riskier and more volatiles as they don't have real use case or they use case in the crypto world is yet to take birth as per their roadmap. So it's always advisable to invest in altcoin by doing proper research abot their concept, future scope and market capitalisation only. You can find best altcoins in top 200 altcoins listed on Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 02, 2018, 09:35:48 AM
Even the coin you bought are low it is risky but more risky if you bought altcoins at high price. But if you experienced now panic because you bought at high price you can hold it and wait the value that you bought and then sell it if you want. But better if you get profit too.
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 09:11:29 AM
It is looking too risky to invest in altcoins but those with a solid project with a use case will always stand out. I know some of them that am confident will recover even though they suffer some nose dive. I suggest you study the product well before investing in any coin.
Pages:
Jump to: