Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 21. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
I think now it is not worth investing in altcoyins because the price for BTC and ETH is very low and you will get more profit if you invest in BTC or ETH.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
Nowadays, Altcoins are too riscky to invest. We should invest to top 10 of coins like  Ethereum, Bitcoin, Eos or XRP. your portfolio should be %30 Bitcoin, %20 Ethereum, %15 Cash money and the rest of money that you want to buy altcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I think yes, it's risky.  A safer option is to invest in ETH now, while the price is still low.
I'm not in a hurry to buy altcoins, it seems to me that it's worthwhile to wait and look at some of them..
Activity: 98
This year is the hardest of all to invest in ICO of altcoins since the market is so bearish. It is a complete reverse happen lasst year wherein ICO's before is fewer and much more reputable. Nowadays every single day there is always a new coin or token develop and the risk is high. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I think yes, it's risky.  A safer option is to invest in ETH now, while the price is still low.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
So! risk is high but the potential is also high all depends on each individual because if we are careful and willing to learn the risk patterns can be minimized! dont worry
Investing is always risky. Especially now that market is red and bitcoin value is slowly dying . No sign of recovery. But no matter what happen just believe in crypto. It will take more time to recover but it will.
Yes, now the market situation is not the best, but do not worry about it because soon or not soon bitcoin will necessarily grow and at once with it the whole market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Investing is always risky. Especially now that market is red and bitcoin value is slowly dying . No sign of recovery. But no matter what happen just believe in crypto. It will take more time to recover but it will.
Activity: 196

Now the price of all coins is very low.  And I think the risk is very small now.  I advise you to try to invest now in EOS or TRX.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Investing in altcoins are risky before,  that's why you need to invest what you can afford to loose,  although altcoin are risky but we still making cool money from it,  I will advise you to kindly do research because even in bearish season guys are still cashing out decently
Activity: 164
I think - yes, now it is very risky to invest. Because you can lose a lot of money. Many are now experiencing strong loss of money.
It's hard to say for sure. On the one hand all altcoins are down now and this is the right time to invest in them. On the other hand if Bitcoin will grow very fast it will cause altcoin bleeding. So the safest strategy for now is to invest in BTC, if we follow the altcoin investment then that means we already know all the risks that will occur.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Based on what is happening now - Yes, investing in altcoins is now quite risky. However, there is one great wisdom - at the strongest moment when you want to give up, will be a relief.
Activity: 182
This is the best time to invest in some large and medium cap altcoins but with some utility or use case. The cryptocurrency market will certainly flourish but with the lesser coins and the ones with utility. Most of the altcoins will turn zero in long term. If you aren't into day trading or short term trading and not looking for tick trades or quick profits, invest in some high utility coins like VEN, POWR, WABI, ETH etc for long term. You can scalp good profit and higher margins than any other traditional asset but with less risk involved.

Speculative sentiments - professional and not so traders tend to benefit from the movements of currency pairs. Often this leads to unreasonable movements of the course of the crypto currency in the short-term or even in the medium-term time interval.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap

It still depends on the coin the you are investing to. There are lots of profitable coins and good ico these days and we should just be wise and observant to choose the best one and it will surely be all worth it. The risk is a part of our lives as investors and traders and we could not get rid of it but instead, we have to face it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Every investment is risky but when it comes to altcoins, we should take advantagr of the dip and try to buy more of it so that we'll have a good gain. It is best to buy more coins now and hodl it while waiting for the market to recover again. We should just choose the best coin which a big potential.
copper member
it is a good time, but bear in mind, that the market is really volatile. do not hesitate to sell if prices will start to fall, and do not hesitate to buy when prices stop falling.
Activity: 154

The risk is small, especially if you invest in good altcoins, but there is a chance that you will lose some of the money.
Activity: 154

If you plan to invest in promising altcoins, then the risk is small.  But of course investing in BTC is less risky.
Activity: 308

Coins are becoming risky if only you do not know how to invest on it properly and how you will handle and make a good profit on it. You must take the risk for you to earn big because if you do not take the risk then you will never earn and it is the reason why you are not earn and making a profit.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
Altcoins have depreciated pretty much. Even if it's not the bottom yet, it's near. Thus, I would say it's quite a good moment for investment.

Analysis the current situation in the market and act in accordance with it. For a beginner, it is reasonable to wait for the price of the currency to fall below the average level and buy it when it approaches the past minimum values. If the moment is missed, you can buy it as soon as the exchange rate has started to increase slightly and is still significantly below the average.
Pages:
Jump to: