Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 23. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

If you are just starting to invest, then it's risky to invest in altcoins.  I advise you to invest in BTC or ETH.  This is a safer option.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Not risky, the market today all the coins are down, not only altcoin, ETH and BTC are also continuously reduced so we keep on investing and waiting for long periods. The market will be green again
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
It is always risky to invest in cryptocurrencies, but in my opinion it is good time to buy now. The prices are pretty low at the moment like in November last year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Now the psychology of the crypto-currency world is such that everyone starts buying bitcoin. I believe that instead you need to take a moment to buy cheap altcoins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Risk or not actually depends on yourself. because altcoin itself is actually even more risky compared to bitcoin. the price reduction is quite large compared to bitcoin and of course the big advantage is reversed
Activity: 168
I think it all depends on what kind of coin you plan to invest.  There are very good and promising projects in which it is worth investing and the risk is small.
Activity: 65
yes, it is really too risky now. I had some altcoins that I believed to be perspective but I had noticed that their price dropped day after day, so I sold them all. I prefer bitcoin - golden standart of altcoins) Also I hope that will not lose the turn of the market, because I want to buy the same coins in lowest price
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Situation with altcoin currently became extremely difficult for everyone, the pressure from the market is too high and they follow trends of falling BTC and loose a lot of price.
Activity: 62
For me its better wait the worldmarket price be stable, its not wrong to buy some coins if the price on market will go down, and be careful to invest at this time cos its too much risk to gamble without proper knowledge of whats really happening today..
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think that in XRP at the moment it is dangerous to invest this coin is good and the future it is, but I think it will go even lower !
Activity: 75
This is a very wide problem. It is not dangerous to invest in the altcoin, but you must buy it correctly, because many altcoins will disappear in the next two years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It may be or maybe not.But try finding some altcoins on coinmarketcap and search for "the biggest loosers" - that stuff brings the most promising profit for long term. My friend had good experience with that kind of investing.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
DOM of bitcoin is increasing by 50%. This may cause altcoin prices to go down by 15-20%. It's best to be quiet and wait at this point. The market is crazy. If you invest now, of course it will be very riscky

When the market cap from the market does not rise and this money is transferred from altcoin to Bitcoin, this is a new round of market manipulation that is shark, so why you want to quickly earn money without bear the risk
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
This is a crypto currency and there are risks in everything and it needs to be understood, otherwise you can easily lose your money. I think that now is not the best time to invest in altcoins, but I can be wrong...
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I think yes, indeed something good and potential is indeed at risk. Because we don't know what the state of Altcoin will be, especially when starting listing on the market. But we can avoid risks that can harm ourselves by carefully choosing which altcoin we invest in. Follow and learn ways and suggestions from altcoin experts and the ICO RATING channel. They will direct you to be good at choosing altcoins. So we can make big profits and avoid unwanted risks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
As long as you're investing in solid assets like bitcoin and ethereum I don't think you have anything to worry about. The markets have been getting hit all year, which means that after a lot of downside, the chances of further downside get lower and lower. Add to that a lot of coins are at fairly attractive prices given their highs - BTC and ETH included.
Activity: 151
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I think now investing in altcoins is not risky because the price of these altcoins is already very low.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Today, investing in alternative coins can bring you big losses. I do not invest in such projects, because it seems to me that now is not the right time for it.
Yes, for the short-term trade especially in current market condtion, i think altcoin is very risky because bitcoin is on the move.
We can only expect to profit from altcoin when bitcoin is going sideways, as we all know when btc up = alt down, btc down = alt also down, btc sideway = alt up.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
DOM of bitcoin is increasing by 50%. This may cause altcoin prices to go down by 15-20%. It's best to be quiet and wait at this point. The market is crazy. If you invest now, of course it will be very riscky
I don't agree with what you said about bitcoin 50% increase in price was the reason why altcoin price go down by 15-20% but I agree with what you said about cryptocurrency market been crazy cause the crypto currency market is somehow changed after the market blood bath and correction occurred. However, cryptocurrency investment is risky from the beginning cause of the fluctuations.
Activity: 140
There is always a risk and it needs to be understood. And I think that now they are great as not when, but if you are willing to wait long enough then it makes sense for you now to buy those coins that you want.
Pages:
Jump to: