Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 22. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Well of you have purchased when the market was up and did not take any actions until now, where obviously we a massive dump just hit us, this can be really painful for an investor. Though the price of altcoins now are cheap thia is a good time to invest. Wait a little longer and invest.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Why do altcoins exist at all if they have such a strong volatility? seeing what is happening in the cryptocurrency market, I doubt that new investors will want to take part in the game.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think investing in promising altcoins is not risky.  Especially now, when the price of some altcoins has fallen by 15-18%.
Activity: 168
I see no reason now to invest in altcoins because the price of the main coins is already very low and it is better to invest in BTC or ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If you have fiat now it is perfect opportunity to buy ETH cheap now and then  when it start rebouncing you may invest in ICOs that almost over like Ubex. This way you will get the same amount of tokens but for less fiat
I have checked Ubex, even considered the investment but it will appear on exchnages this month! But we all see what is going on the market now and if it appears on the market now - it will go to the buttom as well
Ubex will apeear on exchnages in September and at BitForex exchnage ( the top exchange by the volume btw) from the start.
According to a lot of analitics September will be the start of the bull run so everything will be okay with a price
Are u sure BitForex is confirmed?? With volume that is there now it is even possible to prevent any drop in price for any ICO!
Yes, admins confirmed that. So, Ubex project is like worth a shot project now, volume at BitForex may cause good pump in price for sure!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
The risk is certainly big, but for those of us who are already used to it, this is not something we need to fear. we are ready with all the risks in order to get many benefits. those who fear loss are better off avoiding
Activity: 308
If you have fiat now it is perfect opportunity to buy ETH cheap now and then  when it start rebouncing you may invest in ICOs that almost over like Ubex. This way you will get the same amount of tokens but for less fiat
I have checked Ubex, even considered the investment but it will appear on exchnages this month! But we all see what is going on the market now and if it appears on the market now - it will go to the buttom as well
Ubex will apeear on exchnages in September and at BitForex exchnage ( the top exchange by the volume btw) from the start.
According to a lot of analitics September will be the start of the bull run so everything will be okay with a price
Are u sure BitForex is confirmed?? With volume that is there now it is even possible to prevent any drop in price for any ICO!
Activity: 98
While the price does not begin to grow, investing in altcoins is not risky.  Especially if it's altcoins with good potential.  I advise you to invest in NEO, EOS.
Activity: 66
I think all investment in crypto is risky and it doesn't matter where you invest in. It can be ETH, ICO, diff. altcoins etc. There are no guarantees that you will have any profit and we must be ready that everything can be very disappointing!
Activity: 252
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

yes so sad,
but I'm buying more, so my alt buy rate is decrease,
and hope will grow up soon
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
I think now is the best time to buy altcoin, because btc is so cheap now, first buy bitcoin then buy altcoin Wink
Activity: 129
for all risky investments, if I think you have to do a lot of research where coins move faster for us, you will also find it easier to get more profits every day, so for us you can be patient waiting for prices to rise higher than the price you invest, so you won't lose profits.
Activity: 140
Investing in cryptocurrency is profitable but high risk activity. My advice is invest up to 10% of your total portfolio in cryptocurrency
Activity: 392
first you need to know is that all investments do have risks, if you invest in coins, I think try investing in new coins, but before you have to do the strategy and deep investigation of the new coins
Activity: 308
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Sure thing. Im not buying promising ICOs, not the old tokens that would be in very small demand once market is bullish. Only new hyped ICOs like Ubex or Ingot will rise. IMHO
Activity: 168

I think investing in altcoins is more risky than investing in BTC.  Because most often if the price of BTC falls, the price falls on other altcoins .
Activity: 347
Merit: 100

If you are just starting to invest, then it's risky to invest in altcoins.  I advise you to invest in BTC or ETH.  This is a safer option.
People who have experience still have to cry when investing in altcoin during this period. The market is too cruel and your advice is reasonable now.
Pages:
Jump to: