Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 25. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Altcoins have depreciated pretty much. Even if it's not the bottom yet, it's near. Thus, I would say it's quite a good moment for investment.

You have a good observation. I agree with that. We are undergoing a time of depreciation. Almost every year we have experienced the cycle of ups and downs. But even in time of crypto crises, not all coins appear to be much low. I would like to say also that its a good time to invest.

Perfectly noticed! I would like to understand how deep we will fall and how much growth will be! I bought WAN at a price of $8, now it costs $1.37 ... sadly
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Altcoins have depreciated pretty much. Even if it's not the bottom yet, it's near. Thus, I would say it's quite a good moment for investment.

You have a good observation. I agree with that. We are undergoing a time of depreciation. Almost every year we have experienced the cycle of ups and downs. But even in time of crypto crises, not all coins appear to be much low. I would like to say also that its a good time to invest.
Activity: 140
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I think the people who are crying because of the current prices are don't know that the patient is the most important thing in crypto. In my opinion, cryptocurrency users should know that, you can sometimes wait a very long time to have whatever you want from crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
The risk is always there, if you want to make a big profit, you will have to take a big risk,I advise you to invest in promising coins.
it is best to invest in a real product, which in any case will have prospects and will not expose your means of danger.
Activity: 56
It was always been that risky. Smiley Very few of altcoins has real potential for growing, and it depends from different factors, team, idea, resources, partnership, marketing etc. I found Kelvin Blockchain project and it seems very attractive for me, they have idea, potential and legit team Wink What's your personal choice this summer?  Huh
Activity: 174
It is not risky if you are putting your money on good and safe cryptos, that is the only way in that you are going to be making a bunch of money while you are investing in good assets
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
The risk is always there, if you want to make a big profit, you will have to take a big risk,I advise you to invest in promising coins.

I share your opinion. No risk, no reward. But the risk have to be well calculated in my opinion. Now is a good time to invest in altcoins if you pick careful. Ethereum, NEO and Litecoin are my recommendations.
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
I think that whenever investment crypto is always at risk, this is because the price of a crypto like a roller coaster so we must be prepared with all the risks, but for me this is certainly an opportunity to make big profits.
Activity: 168
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

It all depends on which altcoin you plan to invest in.  But in any case, investing in BTC is less risky.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
The risks are only with altcoins or cryptocurrencies,there is always significant risks associated with any new investment category or market

Choose the cryptocurrencies from top-20, and you will minimize the risk. I suppose that these cryptos will live and in future, they will be gaining only.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

not only altcoins, if we talk about risk,,all investments is risky,,
remember "High risk, High return",
so, if you don't want to take a risk, don't invest in any investments opportunities, such as cryptocurrency
just use a good money management, so, you can minimize the risk
Activity: 147
I think investing in altcoins is more risky than investing in BTC now.  But sometimes it's worth the risk.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Some of altcoins are risky to invest.
But if you are going to invest top 10 altcoins its not much risky.
Top100 is fine too but i prefer top 10 altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Investing in this market is always risky. Any circumstances. Even when the market goes up. If you invest in the present. Choose the altcoin of the top 50. These coins are good if the market goes up. Then that altcoin will come up with btc. Avoid altcoin investments other than the top 100. Most of them are rubbish and are almost dead at the moment
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think yes it is very risky now, you can look icos which did in 2018 and almost every project price is under the ico price so unfortunately this year is bad for ico investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Everything about investment had risk, so you better to be aware for that. You should be ready if your investment fall down the price when they listed in one exchange. Before investing, just make a research about the project if it's real or such scam.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think all investments have a risk you should be able to see a good coin and suitable for investment and you also have to take risks, do not use all the capital you have just for one coin just for the capital you have to invest in some existing altcoin.
Activity: 94
If you invest, then the risk must be there.It's time to invest in altcoin now,almost all of the price of altcoin is likely to the bottom. Small risk, big return.
Activity: 156
Not if you can choose a good one, I have long invested in altcoin and I have benefited a lot from altcoin,
Pages:
Jump to: