Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 24. (Read 7697 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
All kind of invesment are risky but with different levels. You can lessen the risk in altcoin invesment if you only choose those coin that has made a name and you think that it has a good future like those leading alts in the market.
Activity: 968
Merit: 250
Now cash will be much more profitable in the future. If good news does not come, it will continue to fall.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
I don't think it's risky to invest in altcoin or mainstream currency, but your choice is critical to investment time. If the trend is not good, then your investment will definitely be a loss.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
IMO, there's no point in investing in coins that you are not sure of their importance in the real world. Well, except you have refined trading skills, you can decide to invest in listed coins instead:

Alternatively, you can invest in undervalued upcoming assets also, that could be a good call, suppose they have an achievable post-ICO roadmap and a proactive team behind the project. I think Credits CS, should fall into that category. They've been partnering with some upcoming ICO projects like MFChain, and MFChain is also considering using them in their ICO for contributions.

The MFChain community is adequately hyped about the partnership, the team is also confident and bullish on the newfound partnership. I would suggest you buy Credits CS and buy MFX during the crowdsale - TBA.

Join their telegram group for more info: https://t.me/modernchain
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
DOM of bitcoin is increasing by 50%. This may cause altcoin prices to go down by 15-20%. It's best to be quiet and wait at this point. The market is crazy. If you invest now, of course it will be very riscky
Activity: 26
The bitcoin value is not increasing which means that it is possible that people are choosing the alternative more which is altcoins if more investment is poured into altcoins a future value of altcoin may possibly increase
Activity: 182
Of course, there will be mistakes and shortcomings when the price of Altcoin becomes cheaper than when you buy it.
Maybe buying altcoin with the altcoin category instead of the TOP 20 would be more risky because the value of the price could just be falling.
Before buying an altcoin you should first evaluate the altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Today, investing in alternative coins can bring you big losses. I do not invest in such projects, because it seems to me that now is not the right time for it.
The risk comes with greater opportunity for investors and although altcoin is down a lot but I believe it is a very good opportunity this year to buy good altcoin at low prices. Remember to always research carefully before investing in altcoin at this stage.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
The current market is generally low. Most ICOs tend to go under auction value when hitting exchanges, if you plan on a long-term hold of your assets.
It might be a good time to invest and scoop up tokens at low prices.
Activity: 378
Today, investing in alternative coins can bring you big losses. I do not invest in such projects, because it seems to me that now is not the right time for it.
Activity: 144
While the price is very low for all coins, it seems to me now not risky to invest in altcoins.  The price probably will not fall any more.
Activity: 98
IS not that risky is just that they buy the altcoins during ATH zone. What if you predict the situation and you buy bitcoin at a lower price I think that would be more profitable. Bottom line is just hold your altcoins and wait to overtake the ATH zone.
Activity: 110
You should invest to Bitcoin instead of Altcoins now because bitcoin increase more faster and higher than altcoins.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
The risk is always there, if you want to make a big profit, you will have to take a big risk,I advise you to invest in promising coins.
Risk is everywhere on our market, even if you invest in promising coins, if you can take this risk and you know that you will be patient and emotion won't make decisions instead of you, that mean that you could try to put some money in this market.
Activity: 168
It's not that risky in my opinion if you are thinking long term, remember that money need time. Just be patient and do a good research and it will be just fine.
I think so too.  If you invest in promising altcoins, then the price will grow on these altcoins in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Well right now it seems most alts have retraced the entirety of their gains made from December on wards. Taking that into account prices are fairly cheap right now and it is probably less risky to invest right now than it was say 2 months ago.

However it is important to remember that dart throwing season is now over and in order to make money one needs to do some research and invest only in good alt coins that actually have some use/ some product.
Ideally dont invest in any alt under the top 20 or even top 10. And dont put in more moneny than you can lose.

And if you have some free cash than it would probably be better to just stick to BTC/Ether
Activity: 53
It's not that risky in my opinion if you are thinking long term, remember that money need time. Just be patient and do a good research and it will be just fine.
Activity: 110
This is not risky you cant buy from lowest price. Now, market goes down and this is buy chance. Real investor buy while market goes down now goes up.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Invest in altcoins and the result is ther risk.
You can lose your earned income.
There is no certainty that you are doing the right thing.

People who take big risk might lose every money they have, every investment they have but on the other side if they succeeded they will have a bigger in return, that is also the same with business... You just have to be ready with plan b and plan c
Activity: 308
Well I believe investment is a big risk. Especially now that market is bleeding and unstable. There are no guarantee yet when the market will recover. Yes, all altcoin is cheap but still risky. Buy and hold at your own risk.
Pages:
Jump to: