Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 26. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
The best time to invest in altcoins is when the prices are low. But you need to be careful in choosing the coins you invest in, Ethereum is a good choice because even though the prices are low, it has a chance of rising very high by the end of the year.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yeah, this is very risky, but they're pretty cheap right now Huh Among all projects they will be winners with potential of growth x10-100, I prefer upcoming Kelvin Blockchain, because this project could increase speed of transactions etc.
Activity: 150
Yes, it is risky, but sometimes the price of altcoins grows 3-5 times in a short term and therefore sometimes it is worth risking and investing in altcoins.
Activity: 133
I think by the end of the year the price will grow on all coins and now it is not risky to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I certify quite right, because altcoin now gives us low value for low income. And prices are constantly falling as the market is struggling.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
Who was crying they are not the real supporters of the cryptocurrency. Because of Altcoins price drops are a very common matter. Altcoins always will not remain at a higher price. Investment only for three or four months? No, that is not actual investment. If you really want to invest in the cryptocurrency then you have to be patient for a long time. At least one year, you must hold your coins. So, better learn and then invest and please don't cry when the market drops.
Activity: 130
Of course the answer is NO! You have to research carefully and figure out the pattern. Buy and sell. Do not be so negative dude.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Investing in alternative coins is always risky. You must remember that at any time you can lose all your capital. But a crypto currency can make you a rich man.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

No. It's depend on you when you buy because if you buy in a high there's a really possibility that you can lose your profit. Always buy when a coin is on dip so you always get a good profit.
Activity: 154
I think investment will be a very good choice at present. Although the market is still falling, I believe it is a bottom, and the currency price is very low, so it will not fall too much now. I believe it will not last long. In my view, altcoin is not risky to invest, and it also depends on what you prefer to invest. But Ethereum is an excellent choice for investing. You can buy at a lower price
Activity: 208
One of the purpose of altcoin in the market is to become alternative for BTC, that why they attempt to offer more rather than BTC does, Altcoin investment are prone to scam because white lies is regularly there for attraction. Even investing is a risky process that why we are obligated to look for the intention and road maps of the currency and much more important is to look in there white paper cause basically all the operation of the currency are written there ,and it's a best way to perceive if the coin has a potential.
Everything, not simply altcoin is dangerous. The Important thing notwithstanding, is that you industriously and intentionally deal with your hazard while you spot opportunity that is day by day been made by cryptographic money showcase exercises! Dealing with your hazard is the thing that take you to the best
Rightly, it will often take some guts to recognise an opportunity in the midst of these potentially dangerous assets. Cryptos are worth the risks they may have
The risks are only with altcoins or cryptocurrencies,there is always significant risks associated with any new investment category or market
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
of course, the risk of crypto is very much equivalent to its benefits, and for an experienced person in the world of crypto would have been very aware of how the work of the concept of crypto, the market is always up and down and that's what is used by experienced traders
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
all altcoin other than btc have decreased, usually when the btc price rises, altcoin also follow and this is the opposite   Cry
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
The big risk is that 90 percent of altcoins on the market are Scam. You just have to hope for luck and have insides. For example, Refereum in the last 2-3 days has grown 5 times only because they added Bittrex and Upbit
Activity: 148
I think this is the best time to invest in altcoins as the market is down now,  making altcoins ridiculously low in price. I believe investing in altcoins now will yield mind blowing profits when the market recovers.
Activity: 108
To be honest i don't think that investment in alt coins is more risky than in Bitcoin. On the bear market all coins fall and on the bull market everything is fine.
Activity: 364
Those who brought altcoins in the high rate they really very upset now because from last 5-6 month altcoins price in down But If you tell me is altcoin too risky to bye now? Then my answer is now you can buy alts now. Because I think the market will pump at the end of this year so don't get panic and buy them. Hopefully, the market will recover soon.
Activity: 85
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

When BTC starts to stabilize everyone will jump to altcoins and maybe if you wait too much you might miss the train. I think this is the best time to invest. Try Safex coin you will not regret.
Pages:
Jump to: