Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 3. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 06:03:35 PM
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Not all altcoin holders are crying right now. I also hold some altcoins. But i have strong faith that my altcoin. Will recover soon. And only those altcoins that are not good will not recover. There is truly a risk in holding altcoin but i am willing to take all the risk.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
October 14, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
I don't think that it is too risky now. If you choose the right one - you can earn nicely. Also remember that most of coins follow market trends and nearly no matter what you purchase its price will depend on market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
So! risk is high but the potential is also high all depends on each individual because if we are careful and willing to learn the risk patterns can be minimized! dont worry

I think that the current state of the cryptocurrency market will make a certain correction in the Altcoin series and some of them will lose their relevance for investors.
In any case, a cryptocurrency carries a huge risk, so each user of a cryptocurrency must take this into account in any of its actions, or trading, or investments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 03:03:54 PM
So! risk is high but the potential is also high all depends on each individual because if we are careful and willing to learn the risk patterns can be minimized! dont worry

I think that the current state of the cryptocurrency market will make a certain correction in the Altcoin series and some of them will lose their relevance for investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 01:41:56 PM
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
October 12, 2018, 06:14:29 AM
If you have bought alt coins in a bullish market without stop losses then was it a big risk who you had to take. It is important that you know the time when you buy alt coins.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 12, 2018, 04:18:15 AM
this investors are crying because they are expecting that they can become rich in a short span of time and they are investing on something that they dont have any knowledge about.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
October 12, 2018, 03:47:20 AM
It is necessary to take seriously the choice of a project for investment, because there is always us that the project will stop and will not develop anymore, and the funds will be lost, the purchase of alcoins at current prices is very promising even in the period of 6 months
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
October 12, 2018, 01:24:52 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency is indeed a big risk and we must be able to understand it for now in order to get a profit. and in my opinion if we understand about risk we can benefit
Activity: 150
October 12, 2018, 01:19:44 AM
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

In my opinion this is the time when the market is about to transfer prices. Although Bitcoin prices are falling. I feel that the crypto market will be better, so buy Bitcoin and Altcoins to invest.
Activity: 238
October 12, 2018, 01:17:28 AM

Yes, there is a risk that alcoins will not recover but in the same time there is the opportunity to buy cheap altcoins. Get as much info about the coin you want to invest in before taking a decision.
Activity: 383
October 12, 2018, 12:54:51 AM

why we have to cry why do you have to panic and get confused before investing, of course we already understand with all the risks we will get in investing confidence and patience is the most important investor capital if you buy in large quantities if you are not sure why you buy and invest, remain patient to be able to use opportunity to gain profits in investing
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
October 11, 2018, 10:09:10 PM
I hope you have to study all the information in order to understand the quality of each currency. But first I have chosen the coins, whose projects are good in terms of quality and simultaneously the needs of these projects in society. Such investment will certainly be evaluated.
Activity: 149
October 10, 2018, 11:07:33 AM
It is always been risky such as everything in cryptocurrency business. And people who crying now is just not strong enough to stay calm and wait
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 10, 2018, 11:02:32 AM
One serious risk in investing altcoins is a very big variety of altcoins. That make you not sure in your decisions about investment and you make mistakes with coins.
Activity: 322
October 10, 2018, 10:12:09 AM
actually not all altcoins are at risk when used for investment. indeed, when measured in currencies it will be very low but if measured by ETH we are still profitable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 09:50:31 AM
Altcoin is risky but if you do good research about the coin you can expect great profit to altcoins.
every coin that is used as an investment place must have a risk, but if the altcoin is a big potential if it is to be used as a long term, the results we will get are certainly promising
Activity: 827
October 10, 2018, 06:33:06 AM
every investment must have risks, but for altcoins we have a lot of advantages and can choose the right and best altcoin to serve as a way to minimize the risk of loss. so I think Altcoin is risky but how smart we choose the right choice.
Activity: 434
October 10, 2018, 06:29:49 AM
Altcoin is risky but if you do good research about the coin you can expect great profit to altcoins.
Activity: 518
October 10, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

If you went in before 2017 and held, then you can have great returns right now. But the question is what happens going forward. Assetwise for the upcoming future ETH can only go much further if it proves that it can handle some of its issues like scalability. I think with speculation the price can only rise a little from what is is now.
A double-edged sword for ETH right now is great ICOs and downright scams. Because most are in their early stages, we have to wait and see how they fare up. Otherwise, ETH can be overtaken by established coins like NEO (if they can get their act right) and even ones like MeVu with newer, more promising ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: