Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 6. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 06:02:15 PM
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

It is not only altcoins but mist of the cryptos. Such action became risky due to the negative situation in the market particularly with market dumps which dominated the majority of the market this year. We are already in the last quarter but things seems to be not changed which results to loss of profit. For now, be patient and wait for positive things to come.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
September 23, 2018, 05:59:15 PM
Everything in life is full of risk so investing into cryptos as well is risky
and that is the reason why it's been said that when investing into crypto currency, always invest what you can afford to lose.
someone people normally put their life saving into the crypto currency and it's not a good idea, anything can happen,
So right now market is still down and prices of coins in the market is down, so it's a good time to buy some coins.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 04:03:30 PM
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

The threat is actually required generally there if you spend along with surely give back is usually generally there. Should you have decided on effectively oriented loose change then you certainly won't worry along with loose time waiting for the bull time for it to offer in larger price ranges. Should you have decided on loose change similar to ETH, EOS, NEO, MIOTA, ADA then you certainly don't need to for you to fret carry your current expenditure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
to invest in crypto currencies does have a high risk but if you have the right and patient strategy then investing in altcoin is not a big risk
Everything is relative. If you compare with the financial market, the risk of losing your money on cryptocurrency is much higher, because volatility is high.
crypto currency has always been unstable and it is thanks to the price difference that many users have the opportunity to earn. But what will happen when prices reach a maximum and the market becomes stable, will the crypto currency be of interest to the investor or not?
investor certainly will not be interested in the currency after reaching the maximum, but you can be engaged in trading
Activity: 406
September 23, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

The market of crypto is still very young. He does not obey the laws of classical markets. And that's why he's risky enough. You need to deeply analyze the projects that you want to invest in. After all, not all alternative currencies will be able to give you a good profit in the future.
Activity: 252
September 22, 2018, 08:51:51 AM
to invest in crypto currencies does have a high risk but if you have the right and patient strategy then investing in altcoin is not a big risk
Everything is relative. If you compare with the financial market, the risk of losing your money on cryptocurrency is much higher, because volatility is high.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:02:15 PM
If you choose the project right, these times is a great opportunity to invest. Just go and buy PECULIUM. Savings platform combining ai and crypto. Legit project with a working product. Do not miss it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
September 20, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

There is always a risk of falling before the next wave of growth. Therefore, if you expect to earn - keep in mind that you can not get into the cycle.

but is it possible to foresee such a cycle? Apparently, what kind of knowledge can only be possessed by participants in certain groups who are going to manipulate the market.
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 20, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

There is always a risk of falling before the next wave of growth. Therefore, if you expect to earn - keep in mind that you can not get into the cycle.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
September 15, 2018, 04:48:03 PM
crypto currency has always been unstable and it is thanks to the price difference that many users have the opportunity to earn. But what will happen when prices reach a maximum and the market becomes stable, will the crypto currency be of interest to the investor or not?
Activity: 66
September 15, 2018, 11:13:36 AM
Yep, actually investing in alternative coins is always a big risk. But I am ready to take risks, because without risk it is difficult to get high profit.
Activity: 26
September 15, 2018, 10:48:21 AM
I think, all crypto have a big risk as well as altcoins, when we decide to invest then we must dare to take and face these risks, and choose crypto which has a good chance to avoid risk
it's quite difficult to choose altcoin for avoid the risk, I think all have a risks. you also know that, Well I think this is back to yourself how smart you doing invest in crypto.
in my opinion for situation right now, I can say too risk to invest.
Risk always exists in every altcoin, we want to avoid is also an impossible thing but this is the interesting thing of this market, if we take risks and play with it, we will have the opportunity to get a profit, otherwise we will not get anything. And exactly as you said, the situation of the market in recent times is really very risky but in return, the opportunity for us to get profits also increased, we just need to be smart and have the right method, the risk will automatically fall to a low
Activity: 119
September 15, 2018, 10:31:17 AM
The cryptocurrency market has always been a high risk. Don't just look at the stories of successful people. Those who get rich by cryptocurrency their profit is from those people who lost money. Therefore, investment needs to be cautious. Anyway, now is a good time to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 57
September 15, 2018, 09:45:49 AM
I think not.  Now the price for all coins is very low and if you invest in a promising coin, then in a few months you will get a profit.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 15, 2018, 09:01:35 AM
Well, everyone has a risk, since without risk, and especially without risk in the field of crypto-currencies is impossible, there is always some risk, and some are led to risk expecting something more, but it is not justified.
Activity: 154
September 15, 2018, 08:54:04 AM
Investing in the world of cryptocurrency is always a risk, but because it depends of the patern of Bitcoin is it important to know in which alt coins you invest in.
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 08:52:50 AM
It seems to me if you choose a promising coin, this will not be risky. There are good altcoins in which it is worth investing.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
September 15, 2018, 05:44:01 AM
I think, all crypto have a big risk as well as altcoins, when we decide to invest then we must dare to take and face these risks, and choose crypto which has a good chance to avoid risk
it's quite difficult to choose altcoin for avoid the risk, I think all have a risks. you also know that, Well I think this is back to yourself how smart you doing invest in crypto.
in my opinion for situation right now, I can say too risk to invest.
Activity: 392
September 15, 2018, 05:09:39 AM
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 15, 2018, 04:34:51 AM
Although most cryptocurrencies are currently declining, there are still many new altcoins that are on the rise, aren't they? What we need to do is to make a better and more detailed analysis!
Pages:
Jump to: