Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 39. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I think now is the time to invest. there's been a big drop. high volume coins can be evaluated
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
I think that investing in ico and altcoin is always risky. As more altcoins emerge, investors are rushing to invest in coins because they open at a fairly low price, but the market is predicted to be green by the end of the year so if you can keep Be patient and invest in 2-3 different altcoins, you will definitely get a bigger profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Depends on what kind of coin you plan to invest.  I think now the risk is small.  Because the price is already very low.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Well, buying altcoins at a high price is very risky, it would be even more risky if it is not well-established altcoins, but the price of most altcoins has dropped significantly over the past few months, so you can invest now without much worry.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
It depends on the coin

thats right. The risk will always depend on the coin because some coins are just a complete waste , some are also scam . thats why we should choose wisely before we put any single amount on them.

but overall all cryptos are risky , not just the bad ones but also the good ones because all cryptos are volatile which means our investments can go up and down without prior notice.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
really the more we want the bigger profit and the greater the risks and burdens later on we are responsible for all the losses but otherwise it would be a big advantage what if the master's success is the risk of infest in altcoin.
Activity: 36
who knows at the of the day
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I feel bad for those that bought when the price was high and now they fall very low which is discouraging but I believe this coin will grow higher when the market recover. Crypto is risky but if you make good decision of coin to buy, you can make reasonable profit from it as long as you are patient.
Activity: 35
It depends on the coin
Activity: 77
You can trade but be careful for news and read well

1: You need a reason before entering each trade

You should only start a new trade if you know exactly why you are starting it and you know exactly what you need to do afterward.

One of the things that many new traders tend to do is that they are so anxious for placing a trade that they end up placing it and losing a lot of money in the end. You need to remember that it is better to do nothing than to have a loss.

#2: Have a clear target and a clear stop loss

When you start any trade, you need to make sure that you have a clear target defined. But having a well-defined stop loss is even more important.

This is something that should be done as soon as you enter the trade. And the reason is very simple. Most traders tend to fall in love with a coin or with a trade. So, when they are losing, they just say “wait, it will turn back up”, and let it sank ignoring, many of the times, the stop loss they had established in the first place. However, when the trade is going in their favor, they just keep congratulating about it and don’t exit the trade on their initial target price. So, when the coin suddenly starts falling, they get very surprised and not even at this point they think about selling it. They just think that the coin will go back up there again.

The truth is that these traders aren’t trading; they are being taken over by their emotions. However, trading doesn’t need emotions; only reason and rationality. And you just can’t ignore discipline.

#3: Fear

Fear is one of the emotions that will try to attack you when you are trading. And this can happen when you are in a trade or when you don’t have any trade open at all. In this last case, you’ll be afraid of missing out a good opportunity.

One of the things that you’ll see when you’re trading coins is that suddenly, a huge green candle appears on your screen and it almost seems it is saying “you’re the only one who isn’t in”. However, don’t let this big green candle fool you, as it fools most of the little traders. The truth is that, usually, after such a big green candle comes an even larger red one. So, when you see one of these candles appear, just wait and see what happens. Don’t enter the trade.

#4: Risk management

When you want to be successful at trading, you need to be aware that a huge profit doesn’t mean you are already a professional trader and from now on, you’re only going to have profits. The truth is that the best traders in the world aim for small and consistent profits. They know this is the only way to success.

One thing to have in mind is that you should never invest a big part of your portfolio in a non-liquid market.

#5: The underlying asset creates volatile market conditions

One of the things that you definitely need to take into consideration is the fact that bitcoins are a volatile asset. Plus, Bitcoins and Altcoins have an inverse relationship in their value. For example, when the Bitcoin value is increasing, this means that Altcoins are losing their Bitcoin value, and vice-versa.

When you see that the Bitcoin is moving even more sharply than on a regular day, make sure that you stay out of the market. And this becomes even more important if you’re just starting to trade.

#6: Most Altcoins tend to lose their value over time

When you decide to enter an Altcoin trade for the medium or longer term, you need to make sure that you are fully aware that Altcoins tend to lose all their value over time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
Investing in altcoin is always risky. In addition this bearish market would make people think to cancel their investment. But not all altcoin is that bad. We still can choose few of them that have good potential. Be careful to choose the right altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It seems to me that investment in all currencies of kripto assumes a rather high risk. Therefore, you do not need to invest more than the amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 35
all are risky
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
While the price of all coins is very low, I think investing in altcoins is not risky.  Especially if it's a promising coin.
Activity: 39
Stick to the top 10 coins at least
Activity: 126
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

in my opinion, the decline in the price of currencies is temporary, in the near future they will return their price
Activity: 112
I would not call it risky, but volatile, and it is like that always, the key of it keep being research, patient and of course buying low and selling high, the price will rise eventually, you will see.
Activity: 82
As I can consider myself as an expert (I know I'm too ambitious Grin) in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say to you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I think that at the moment everyone is holding their breath and waiting for the development of events. Trading volumes for alternative currencies are rather low. Nobody can say with certainty what tomorrow will bring. In any case, the first who will react is bitcoin.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
One of the purpose of altcoin in the market is to become alternative for BTC, that why they attempt to offer more rather than BTC does, Altcoin investment are prone to scam because white lies is regularly there for attraction. Even investing is a risky process that why we are obligated to look for the intention and road maps of the currency and much more important is to look in there white paper cause basically all the operation of the currency are written there ,and it's a best way to perceive if the coin has a potential.
Pages:
Jump to: