Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 37. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Well it is not risky, but you still need to take care about in where do you put your money (there are still some risky coins - risky icos) but everything is more than fine and good at the moment
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
I see altcoin has a very good potential and has been proven from the presence of altcoin many people who can benefit very much. and it seems early on that altcoin has a very high risk if used as an investment place
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
its alot less risky than what it was a couple months ago, risky still yes but i wouldnt reallly look down on it too much.
the risk will still exist even if the cryptomarket is good. we can not avoid any risks arising. but now if we buy bitcoin and altcoin the risk is quite small because the price is quite cheap.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
its alot less risky than what it was a couple months ago, risky still yes but i wouldnt reallly look down on it too much.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
From the beginning, making investments or purchases against Cryptocurrency is indeed very risky.
It takes strong courage to invest in Cryptocurrency because there will be an increase and decrease in price so it must be patient and wait.
I am sure if the Cryptocurrency price rotation will continue to run.
The rising and falling prices of Cryptocurrency become the nature of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Altcoin is too risky like bitcoin too because its market value will go on a rise and fall like crazy and that's a result of the fluctuation of the demand of people or the other way around. Basically, crypto investment is really a risky type of investment that only risk takers really dare to go for it and understands its consequences.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Investing your money in cryptocurrencies is always risky, its upto you whether you can handle the risk or not. That's why you should only invest the amount which you can afford to lose and should never put all of your savings in crypto because the market is simply too volatile. The market is going down right now and according to me, now is a good time to invest in some good alts.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Altcoins is not too risky, provided you choose or select a potential one for investment. The whole market is bleeding now and you cannot say that only Altcoins are down and are too risky. Crypto currency market is always volatile and the price movement from down to high and high to down is normal and we need to be precaution on when to buy and when to sell.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
this is risky nor any a certain period time, and at all always. it seems to me that it will be really difficult for you to choose the right coin for investment
Activity: 168
Altcoins are like bitcoin a high risk investment. And yes altcoin will always have a higher risk then bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the lead currency, and all altcoins are traded against bitcoins. So if bitcoin goes down, the altcoins will either. So even when they are risky, they have also much more potential to grow, because they have a lot smaller marketcap.

You're right.  Any investment is a risk.  You can try investing in a cheap and promising coin for a long term, but not the fact that you will make a profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Altcoins are like bitcoin a high risk investment. And yes altcoin will always have a higher risk then bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the lead currency, and all altcoins are traded against bitcoins. So if bitcoin goes down, the altcoins will either. So even when they are risky, they have also much more potential to grow, because they have a lot smaller marketcap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Yes, for now, I think it is very difficult if you want to have to invest much less short-term trades. The risks that have to be faced very heavy and I think on the current state of crypto getting down you have to be patient and keep the coins. And anticipate not to lose much money.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Investing in any cryptocurrency is risky, but you take this risk to earn much. Don't be afraid to buy altcoins, just act wise and don't invest more than the amount you are ok to lose.
As we know that the price of a crypto like a roller coaster, this makes us must be extra vigilant so as not to get too big losses, because sometimes crypto project can stop abruptly, and already many projects that eventually scam such as Titanium Bar, and many more.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Well i think those guys who bought Altcoins at the higher price already knows that this investment is very risky because of the price is really unpredictable so i think some if them feels no regret with their lose investment. If the current market is constantly declining then i believed that it is unwise to buy the dip because it might dip more. So better lets continue to wait and see more of the market movement as who knows that there might be another movement that will favor the investors.
Activity: 97
Hi unfortunately yes because you will never know the value of your coin you choose. Once we choose to think for investment, risk is always with it. If the coin you invest has losing value then the only way you can do is to wait when will go up or else revert the investment. But if the coin you invest is growing, then 100% sure you will earn.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas

Yes you are right, investing in altcoin is so risky, especially the new altcoin.
Therefore it is very necessary evaluation and consideration is very mature before investing in altcoin, now a lot of altcoin projects that end scam, we all must be aware in order not to lose.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Investing in cryptocurrency is very risky especially right now since the market is unstable . You wouldn't know what happen in the next few months so you'd better to think as much as possible in terms of your investment so there are no regrets when everything goes down.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

all investments are risky,
so, you must think about the risk first, before you make any investments my friend
especially in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 94
If you plan to invest in a promising coin, then no, it's not risky.  When the market recovers, the price will begin to rise.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
Investing in alternative coins is very risky at all times. I think that many people are convinced of this. But I believe that the market will soon go up and our investments will bring us profit.
Pages:
Jump to: