Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 35. (Read 7697 times)

copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Crypto is full of risks. You have to be strong for the current price, the market falls and the panic fills the mind, be patient and hold the altcoin you have, sure the market will improve and you will benefit.
Activity: 22
It's the best time to buy in my opinion, and a bonus recomandation: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
i think its always risky to invest in cryptocurrencies, but i think now is the best time to buy altcoins
since the market is down now but i suggest to not go all in and set buy order in case the price goes lower
Activity: 145
In any coin to invest is a risk.  If it is a reliable coin, then the risk is less.  I do not advise you to invest all the money.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
It is now necessary to buy altcoyins while the prices are so low. The risk with such purchases will be minimal since the market is so heavily adjusted

I will tell you so, you Need to know what to buy, and what coins can make a good growth. For example, there are many coins that are below the top 100 according to the marketcoincap  website. I'm Sure there are a lot of underrated coins
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
It is now necessary to buy altcoyins while the prices are so low. The risk with such purchases will be minimal since the market is so heavily adjusted
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
Bitcoin, altcoin, ICO's are risky not only now because of what we are seeing with the current market situation. Before investing, you should know that your money is at risk and there's no easy money that will just come to your account after buying your desired coin. If the current altcoin market is also down same as bitcoin, this is the opportunity to take that risk as it can go up sooner or later.
well probably bitcoin, altcoin or even ico is risky all the time because we know that there are people who's always catching for a smuggle harbits and do un necessary things that can make us untrust for everything. and for me i would be better to watch over my back on what I've move so that it that case I can defend my self tOK be secure even just a small way.
Activity: 137
Merit: 25
The investment market has great risks at any time. Even if it is a bull market, you may lose money. I don't think you should look at the issue that way. You should consider whether the market is suitable for long-term purchases or daily trading
Activity: 658
there are constant fluctuations in the crypto currency stock market. so it is risky for me to invest in altcoin now. I think it is necessary for the stock market to catch stability.
if we still decide to make an investment, then in order to avoid a big risk, it is better to invest your money in the efirium. I think that this coin will still show good results in the future. And today's chance to buy at a cheap price of ETH is still saved.
Eth is actually also not a big guarantee for the future whether it will be good or not if bitcoin decreased dramatically. the market situation is very supportive in our investment
Activity: 56
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

If you look at the charts for a week or a month, when buying coins at the peak of prices - badly! In fact, trading and hodling is a very risky method of investing. Without certain experience, it will be difficult to move forward. The most effective and profitable method of investing is ICO. Especially when in the analysis you reveal potentially lucrative, innovative, demanded projects, like the same Kelvin Blockchain.
  Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand. You can read more information about the project here
: https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Activity: 186
Merit: 2

Investing in any type of Cryptocurrency is always very risky so I think it doesn't change anything . Since the cryptocurrency started the risk is always there and I think the investors also know that.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
there are constant fluctuations in the crypto currency stock market. so it is risky for me to invest in altcoin now. I think it is necessary for the stock market to catch stability.
if we still decide to make an investment, then in order to avoid a big risk, it is better to invest your money in the efirium. I think that this coin will still show good results in the future. And today's chance to buy at a cheap price of ETH is still saved.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 644
Altcoins always were risky to invest, even investing in bitcoin is a risky move. More risk means more potential profit. But if you feel that you cannot handle it, you shouldn`t invest.
I agree.  If you do not have the experience and knowledge, it is better to invest in more reliable coins (BTC or ETH).
no one specifically can not without predicting how promising this project can be. If someone invests in the crypto currency, then he does it at his own risk. but in any case Bitcoin and the etherium are less risky offers for investment.
Activity: 168
Altcoins always were risky to invest, even investing in bitcoin is a risky move. More risk means more potential profit. But if you feel that you cannot handle it, you shouldn`t invest.
I agree.  If you do not have the experience and knowledge, it is better to invest in more reliable coins (BTC or ETH).
Activity: 154
Of course investing in ETH and BTC is less risky, but there are good altcoins in which it is worth investing and keeping coins on a long term.
Activity: 294
Yes, there are risks, but if you analyze the market, develop your strategy and follow it, you can achieve a good, stable income, it all depends on you.
Activity: 322
everything is possible, but I believe that if you choose the right coin then you will do everything perfectly and the risks will be minimized
Activity: 532
Investing in crypto always assumed certain risks. But there is also a downside to the coin - the possibility of a good earning in the near future.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

I think not only altcoins, but also bitcoin can be very risky investment ways. But if you try to sell and buy at the right time, you can rise your chance to make profits from altcoins and bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: