Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 62. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

There are different altcoins nowadays on the market. Some I try to avoid, others are more preferable. That’s why I want pay as close as possible attention to new tendencies in altcoins development.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I believe that bitcoin is now at the start of good growth and as a locomotive he will drag all the alcoins along with him. Do not get upset because of the low prices now in the future there will be a good growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Actually, all of crypto are high risky investment, not only altcoins. And if you are not ready to accept that and bear this high risk, you should stop making investments in any coins. Otherwise, managing your risk and making wise investment are what bring you success!
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
I think for the size of the risk of your own that can actually determine. If you are more careful then of course is not a problem if you want an investment at this time. And there is no problem for investment anytime. Especially if you've been able to see any opportunities. However, if it is still in the stage of practice, we encourage you to look at the market, when the market is red, then the time is right to invest in some kind of altcoin.
Activity: 154
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

It depends, because there are so many good altcoins with promising potential, and there are too shitcoins as well. So the good altcoins like ETH, Ripple, and few other coins are expected to go up again after some amount of time. You dont need to panic about them because their prices are known by volatility.
not all Altcoin are at considerable risk by investing. because it is for investment risk there must sometimes. so to invest in Altcoin should be to choose the right Altcoin really able to have a growing development in order not to arise risks to be accepted, because for the risk usually occurs when the koi has decreased development.
Activity: 18
Hi, is not the altcoins in risk to invest, its a risk not knowing what you are investing in.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Yes, altcoins are places of investment in crypto that have big risks. There are so many different types of altcoins, and there are some of them that are scam coins. So to invest in crypto you have to be really vigilant to choose the best coins. At least you can get a legitimate coin, do not get stuck on a coin whose development is declining and does not have a good future. Especially to get stuck in a scam coin, do not get.
Activity: 108
I think most altcoins are near the bottom. So now is a good time to invest in them. But we must keep a close eye on bitcoin trends. Because bitcoin affects all altcoins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
Altcoins and tokens tend to move with the market only way more volatile. So it sees higher gains and higher losses than Bitcoin most of the time. If you think Bitcoin will be doing good and going up in value it might be worth looking to get into some altcoins as well because they will have higher gains usually on a day to day basis. They are also more risky because they will have higher losses as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Everything, not just altcoin is risky. The Important thing  however, is that you diligently and deliberately manage your risk while you spot opportunity that is daily been created by cryptocurrency market activities! Managing your risk is what take you to the top!

It depends on the altcoin that you prefer to invest. but for me ethereum is really nice pick to invest.
Activity: 168

I think it is a risk because every buy altcoin also has risks and so I am sure and I think altcoin is not risky but if we want to invest and want to get profit you can invest in Ethereum coin because this coin growth is very good and can benefit and little risk

Activity: 182
It's just market condition, market went down so fast and almost everyone in crypto space lost money, but there is no need to cry over split milk, anyone in crypto already know the risky involved, it is either you gain or lose, since we have lost, we need to build it back again to gain.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
I think that this topic is just full of some rumors, because the market is not going to fall apart and think that the altcoin is too risky investment does not make sense. Always do your own research before investing.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

if you buy at a higher value, you are taking a big risk, because anytime, the price of altcoin might drop during the increase of its value.
but now, when the price of all altcoins are low, its a big opportunity to buy.
Activity: 127
Investing in a promising altcoin is always profitable, there is a risk, but it is justified if you choose the project carefully and understand the technology
Activity: 304
I see no reason to raise panic because the market is now relatively stable and the profit comes though slowly, but still comes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Crypto trading is always a risk especially with new altcoins.
You can do your research as you invest in ICOs and select the ones you think would be more profitable.
Activity: 518

The question of this thread is so wide that I can write an answer for the whole day. This is not an option of course to avoid altcoins at all. There are a lot of interesting working projects on the market today.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
all investments should be as risky as altcoin, almost all alcoins now have a low price because bitcoin prices are also low, but before investing we should be able to choose and find coins that will benefit
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
Alts are risky to invest anytime, but I would also say, that every investment is risky. Even if you invest in gold!
Pages:
Jump to: