Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment - page 43. (Read 17872 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 01, 2020, 03:32:20 PM
To totally eliminate risk from any business venture could be tantamount to merely day dreaming; and cryptocurrency is not immune to risk, but you can minimize the risk by investing wisely.
I will simply counsel you invest in top altcoins to minimize the risk of falling prey into the hands of these scammers everywhere.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
December 01, 2020, 03:15:46 PM
no one is safe to invest in cryptocurrencies or altcoins you can get a loss at any time, i am sure of it but if you know how to invest  good at least you will avoid big losses as long as I invest in an altcoin, I always understand altcoin it from all sides if everything looks good I'll invest and take profits in the short term
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
December 01, 2020, 02:46:00 PM
There is no one who can accurately answer your question, investing in any project in the cryptocurrency market also brings a lot of risks.
However, there is a way to reduce your risk to a low level that you should try to study and study an altcoin project carefully before deciding to invest in it.

indeed, because risk will always come in any investments,
the OP should understand how to manage the risk first, before he invest in any altcoins
Before deciding to invest in a project people should understand that it can bring you a lot of risk and by doing a thorough research on the project they can minimize the risk.
Never believe promises of profit, the majority of those who make promises about profits are scammers and unreliable.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
December 01, 2020, 02:35:48 PM
... So how we make altcoin investment safe ?

The easiest and most proven way to invest in altcoins is to invest only in those projects that have already proven themselves in the market on the positive side. Yes, you can make a big profit by participating in new projects, but you can also lose your money. It is more important for the investor not to lose their money.
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
December 01, 2020, 02:25:18 PM
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
Investing in the crypto market is lucrative but also risky and no one can be sure of a project that will only be profitable.
If you want to invest in a certain altcoin project, you should learn carefully about that project. Studying the development team, the goals, and the project plans can help you avoid the majority of risks.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
December 01, 2020, 02:10:00 PM
There is no one who can accurately answer your question, investing in any project in the cryptocurrency market also brings a lot of risks.
However, there is a way to reduce your risk to a low level that you should try to study and study an altcoin project carefully before deciding to invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
December 01, 2020, 02:07:20 PM
What you need to know is that all cryptocurrency investing and trading activities carry risks and you should always take this into account before deciding to start. I just want to suggest that you don't get too excited about investing in an altcoin project that has more hype because thing may be different once you receive the token to trade. Profitable, but it depend on which project you choose. People can only suggest that you do an analysis, but maybe most of them can't do it well either.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2020, 01:58:28 PM
In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .

It is safe to say that all investments are still or can be called risks. We are really not sure on all of our investments but to just watch the platforms do their things whether it will improve or even fail. The safest call for investments is to invest on it slowly or pick whichever is your gut telling you. Its really hard to determine Alternate Cryptocurrencies that is just currently being campaigned for so the best decision is going with platforms that are already running smoothly.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
December 01, 2020, 01:57:29 PM
Simple solution, don't invest in new altcoins project. There are a lot of trusted altcoins. You have to choose those top alts of crypto market for making your investment. New projects are always risky platform for investment and you are talking about them in your post. Give your investment priority to top altcoins like eth, ltc.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
December 01, 2020, 01:39:45 PM
In any investment, there is a risk portion. That is somewhat higher in markets like stock and crypto, mainly due to the uncertainty and volatility. But in any market you will find assets which are comparatively stable. To mitigate the risk up to some extent, when investing in altcoins, the investor should have to maintain a better portfolio of assets, containing both high and low risk assets.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 01, 2020, 01:31:55 PM
We all know very well it's a highly volatile market and anything can happen beyond your expectations. To be very honest it's hard to select the right coin because most of the coins end up with pump and dump. We will have to decide with our understanding that it will be okay to invest in a specific coin or not.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
December 01, 2020, 01:24:27 PM
There is no way to safely invest in an ICO, because we are going to invest in a project that doesn't exist at all, we are only given information about who they are and what their strengths are without any legal consequences they will get if they cheat us.
I myself have never invested in an ICO or a new project, not because I didn't want to but I wasn't prepared to lose my money or I can't bear the risk.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
December 01, 2020, 12:57:01 PM
Dont invest in such new coin is most safest investment strategy,only buy that has matured in the market. If you still want to invest in those new,what i can say is,good luck. More profit, more risk.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
December 01, 2020, 12:14:07 PM
In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .

Do you know Ethereum is an altcoin?
If you want to be safe and feel secure of your investment, then do not forget that Eth is also one of a kind good coin to invest.
Apart from Btc, Eth is the next big thing in crypto ecosystem. Btw, Eth 2.0 is on progress and officially launch. If you doubt new altcoins, put all your investment in Btc and Eth for your safe sake.
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 01, 2020, 12:00:56 PM
When I stumbled on this question, I begin to ask myself if there is ever anything called safe Investment. No Investment is safe what we only consider is the level of the risks involved. And I believe altcoins are not in exception. They have the higher level of risks when you know the cryptocurrencies very. But there are some good projects that has lots of potentials of giving you higher returns on your Investment. Only fee of those projects exist though. So if you are ever looking forward to invest in altcoins, you have to fo it with proper care and examine the project very well. You might also need to consult some crypto gurus for that.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
December 01, 2020, 11:59:42 AM
I believe that all altcoins are more dangerous for investments because there is no certainty that they will be in demand in the future. Even in Ethereum this can be assumed...
If demand is the basis then for sure if Altcoin don't get it then Also bitcoin did not reached the Adoption.
Because once that Bitcoin make it there surely altcoin will be considered also because when that time happen the demand for crypto will increase and Bitcoin will not carry all the transactions and this is why Altcoins was created for this manner.
they will comply for the missing part so Don't generalized altcoins because there maybe gone but surely there will be remaining and that is what we must understand.Bitcoin and altcoins will be together forever.
Undoubtedly, altcoin will move along with bitcoin, since all cryptocurrencies primarily depend on the first cryptocurrency of the market. But for an investor, first of all, you need to pay attention to specific altcoins, because not every altcoin will have a prospect in the future. I believe that one can count the profitable altcoins on the fingers, since all the others stay on the market only through speculation.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 01, 2020, 11:54:01 AM
Its safe for investment if you invest in the right projectm or you can just invest in ethereum thats the king of altcoin afterall and its pumping real high. Also I recommend DYP, all the features in that project like staking is paid in ethereum.
If you say investing in Ethereum I really agree with that, but if you make a recommendation for the DYP project I start to doubt about that, because DYP is a project that was born this year and in enthusiasts and the foundation still needs to be strengthened so that everyone can trust that's deeper into that project.
indeed ethereum is a very good altcoin and suitable for long term investment so it is certain that ethereum will provide a lot of profit and is very safe for the future.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
December 01, 2020, 11:06:57 AM
I believe that all altcoins are more dangerous for investments because there is no certainty that they will be in demand in the future. Even in Ethereum this can be assumed...
If demand is the basis then for sure if Altcoin don't get it then Also bitcoin did not reached the Adoption.
Because once that Bitcoin make it there surely altcoin will be considered also because when that time happen the demand for crypto will increase and Bitcoin will not carry all the transactions and this is why Altcoins was created for this manner.
they will comply for the missing part so Don't generalized altcoins because there maybe gone but surely there will be remaining and that is what we must understand.Bitcoin and altcoins will be together forever.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
December 01, 2020, 11:03:16 AM
Investing in altcoins are safe as long as you know where you are investing. It's already given that there are also a bunch of scam projects that are just trying to defraud others by making them believe in their claims. But of course, not all altcoin projects are like that, so you just need to find a legit project to say that it's safe. And to know if a project is legit, always do enough prior research, know the team behind it, know their objectives and such. It's not how you make altcoin investment safe, it's how you keep yourself safe from scammers when investing.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 01, 2020, 10:53:32 AM
Personally I only trust the top 1-20 coins in the coinmarketcap. But I believe there are still promising new altcoins we can try. I dont want to name drop, but make a research before making any investment.

Me too. I only have bitcoin and xrp, the top 1 and top 3 coin in the market. Next time I’m gonna buy Ethereum, but gonna start with the small amount again, though I know that they are at the top, still I’m not gonna invest all of my money. Maybe if I am become a millionaire someday, gonna invest more.
Pages:
Jump to: