Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin Trading Truly Profitable - page 16. (Read 4916 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
September 29, 2017, 12:33:31 AM
Yes it is! Especially now that the market is very volatile and there were lots of price downs recently. Always buy coins when the price is down and everyone is in panic. You will surely get huge profit when everything are back to normal. I bought a coin last month and now I have 150% income from it. If I sell it a few weeks ago and I became impatient, maybe I will not have that kind of gain from it. Patient is the key to altcoin trading.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
September 29, 2017, 12:20:41 AM
I am a little experienced with altcoin trading an i can say that trading in altcoins is a fastest route to make profits.
First you need to understand bitcoin is the base currency in cryptocurrency market and altcoins are its followers in ups and downs.
Take this part in consideration that bitcoin is a volatile asset, incase volatility happens during your trade,you need to be patient and keep your deposits for long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
September 28, 2017, 11:59:32 PM
For all of your die-hard Altcoin traders out there, share some input on your experiences or strategies you may have implemented/utilized to find success. I myself have had my fair share of dumb luck (knock on wood) but i'm interested to hear what some of you legends have to say.
I'm not a legend on trading Altcoins but as far as i know, as long as you know how to play the game of selling and buying and selecting the good coin to trade, you gonna get some good profit from it but still it depends on the market and also the traders that affects the prices of that certain coin.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 11:45:37 PM
Not legendary or die hard trader lol, but I would say that altcoin trading is truly profitable when you make the correct picks.
I usually just look at the whitepaper, roadmap, team, feasibility  and uniqueness of a project.

Seems to work ok so far.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 11:40:47 PM
For all of your die-hard Altcoin traders out there, share some input on your experiences or strategies you may have implemented/utilized to find success. I myself have had my fair share of dumb luck (knock on wood) but i'm interested to hear what some of you legends have to say.
Pages:
Jump to: