Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoins Follow BTC Rally? - page 8. (Read 2001 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
December 27, 2020, 02:39:57 AM
some altcoins follow bitcoin rally, for example litecoin or bitcoin cash. but many of them grow just a little bit. maybe all the inflows come to bitcoin and altcoins are not so interesting for big investors.
Litecoin still has some acceptance and usage over the older bitcoin adopters as "silver" to bitcoin. It has only become bigger in price but nothing breaking out in development. It has attempted to grow big with time though and better than BCH which is a shitcoin promoted by a lying maniac.

So if you are looking to buy any of these buy litecoin but only after buying bitcoin. Stay away from any forked coins like BCH and so on. Whales have never been keeping any interest in shitcoins like them but you can buy at low and sell at 10% gains to get some profits instead of leaving money elsewhere too.

Just make sure you sell these shitcoins at the pump and dont keep on holding them.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
December 27, 2020, 01:20:55 AM
The movement of BTC and ALT depends on the news circulating.
The simple concept is, Cryptocurrency can be compared to FIAT and Bitcoin can be compared to Altcoin.

If the news is more inclined towards cryptocurrency that is against FIAT or it could be Gold, then the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin will increase simultaneously.

But if the news that circulates is more inclined towards BTC and shows the weakness of ALTCOIN, then the Bitcoin price will go up and the altcoins will fall.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
December 27, 2020, 01:15:03 AM
I think it is the ideal opportunity for bitcoin to get a bullish pattern after bitcoin is in the bear pattern. It is beneficial for us since we can make more bitcoin from the altcoin on the off chance that we sell our altcoin in bitcoin pair altcoin. Bitcoin will be on the run and a great many people will sell their altcoins to be essential for the development inside Bitcoin, anyway this is seen significantly in other altcoins not among the top.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 26, 2020, 05:39:18 PM
Most coins/tokens are priced in Bitcoin so when Bitcoin starts pumping, so is alt. That explains why altcoins follow Bitcoin bullrun. You will even noticed that in most exchanges and even the majority of DEX.
It's not every time bitcoin pumps that altcoins follow, most times when bitcoin is pumping so many altcoins can't stand so they begin to dump them maybe recover later, it's only a few popular altcoins that tend to pump whenever bitcoin is pumping coins like eth and Ltc, these two coins have something in common with bitcoin, even though it's not everything they pump the same time as bitcoin.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
December 26, 2020, 02:08:36 PM
Sometimes we see When the BTC High then Alts move slightly. So, what's the correlation of Alts with BTC?

I think the correlation is all about inter-connected trades that happens when btc is rising. I mean, when btc starts going up whole investor base knows that alts will be invested by everyone since they dosn't cost you much and it's good season to earn some bucks! When this chain reaction of so called investments starts to heads up then it reflects into green market and all the small to mid investors follow the trend. This is why whole market seems to be interconnected but it's just after effect of one king size coin that is BTC.

I mean everyone will agree on this definitely. Of course this also happens some times for the alts. If you checkout few instances when btc suddenly pumped and dumped then alts won't react at all. So it's only when there is major pump and constant up surge for the btc.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
December 26, 2020, 01:40:20 PM
some altcoins follow bitcoin rally, for example litecoin or bitcoin cash. but many of them grow just a little bit. maybe all the inflows come to bitcoin and altcoins are not so interesting for big investors.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
December 26, 2020, 01:29:05 PM
As you note that, altcoins follow Bitcoin from time to time. Now bitcoin price continues to push, and there are strong bullish moves in most major altcoins. I bought some ETH on Ownr and I keep my fingers crossed.

Buying now may be a good thing but if you are thinking about buying 3 months ago maybe you will smile broadly. Grin But no one can be sure of the steps that will happen in the future.

It's not easy enough to predict market movements, if anyone is able, maybe only about 60% of their predictions can come true Grin.  including buying bitcoin in the last 3 months, which was when the price of bitcoin showed no sign at all that it would increase in price like now, but I think now is not to late to choose some altcoins as investments and hopefully bitcoin will have price corrections in the future.
Activity: 708
Merit: 18
Do it For Better Humanity
December 26, 2020, 12:31:28 PM
Sometimes we see When the BTC High then Alts move slightly. So, what's the correlation of Alts with BTC?

For me, according to history of what has happened in the past.. Altcoins will start break out when btc covers 70% of the market.
This is my own correlation or alts with btc
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
December 26, 2020, 10:18:35 AM
Possibly it is the ideal opportunity for bitcoin to get a bullish pattern after bitcoin is in the bear pattern. It is beneficial for us since we can make more bitcoin from the altcoin in the event that we sell our altcoin in bitcoin pair altcoin. In spite of the fact that there are still situations where Bitcoin will be on the run and a great many people will sell their altcoins to be essential for the development inside Bitcoin, anyway this is seen significantly in other altcoins not among the top.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 504
December 26, 2020, 09:38:54 AM
Alts coins took major hit, hope you guys are playing safe and using stop loss. ALT DOMINANCE and possibility of seeing further drop in alts. It's my opinions.
Your opinion kinda true though. Most of alts gonna gets crushed if the big companies and investment firm keeps buying BTC at large amount which also means increases the price and market cap. By then people would just prefer to switch over bitcoin because it's more promising and more safe for investment compared to alts with significantly smaller market dominance and market capitalization. Alts could fail anytime meanwhile bitcoin is here to stay. Hopefully though, the market become balanced so both btc and alts don't crush each other.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 26, 2020, 07:23:26 AM

If Bitcoin falls again at this time, the rally that occurs will be very different than expected, because the decline in Bitcoin will always affect most of the Altcoins in the market, so they will also fall by an unexpected percentage.

not really, I mean the Altcoin increase doesn't always depend on the Bitcoin price increase and vice versa. but it can be said that the current Bitcoin increase has reached its Ath price all the time, after Bitcoin fell drastically in March but could return its value this month. for Altcoins I haven't seen a green sign. some altcoins are still significant at fixed prices such as Ethereum $ 600- $ 612.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
December 26, 2020, 06:45:29 AM
It's just coincidence for me bitcoin is bitcoin and it has own market cap which people think that when bitcoin price volume increase they will follow to buy more altcoins which some loses happens when suddenly those alts drops it's price and also it is depends on bitcoin when they are new investors or exchanges of their fiat into crypto as you can see bitcoin already crossed the line into All time high, and some of altcoins are involved into scheme scam saying that it is like bitcoin but in the end people will regret for those action they even didn't have knowledge.
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
December 26, 2020, 05:51:09 AM
most of us are expecting that to happen but up until now there's no rally that came from the altcoins as of now but i'm not sure if its just coincidence but i think there will be a rally once the bitcoin will crash.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
December 26, 2020, 04:50:39 AM
Hopefully we will see a repeat of altcoin pumps similar to 2018. But there needs so be a correction in btc first.
No I dont think so and it would be better for your portfolio to sell them if a rise happens instead of holding them any more. Altcoins are a waste of time and space in any investors bag. You will never see an altcoin become second to bitcoin or take over the price to lead the market, despite whatever bullshit that project's owner might feed you as koolaid.

Bitcoin is seeing correction anyway right after it crossed 20k USD this month. However the overall trend is bullish and buying pressure is high. I dont think it will be stopping soon so its better to wait it for till it stops rising and then wait for the next bear trend to start. If you have bitcoin, sell some to build some gains which you can use to buy back at dips.

This is the time to be cautious when trading. Dont go all in/all out.
Activity: 211
Merit: 55
December 25, 2020, 01:11:38 PM

You don't want to miss the train and hold some alts when Bitcoin is moving. Your alts won't just stay stable waiting, they will be destroyed. Most are a scam anyway and don't have anything innovative. Quite a few have some developers that made millions and are more relaxed, trying to build what they promised, but this doesn't mean the price of their coins will keep rising. If these coins are not used for a good reason then their price will have less demand and keep dropping.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
December 25, 2020, 12:59:03 PM
Most coins/tokens are priced in Bitcoin so when Bitcoin starts pumping, so is alt. That explains why altcoins follow Bitcoin bullrun. You will even noticed that in most exchanges and even the majority of DEX.
Yes exactly it is .When btc get started to pump we can see alt also turning out slightly but the main fact is that when btc has got the race alt look like stable .When we can see btc stable then alt are starting to pump .Its a normal behave of market .If we pass some time on the market we will have more idea then.
There's atom of truth in your opinion, we have observed this process severally, Bitcoin on a bullish movement don't always take along these altcoins even the king mother Ethereum, mostly these altcoins do have their fair share whenever the price of Bitcoin gets into a stable status. Also, Bitcoin dominance in the market likewise attract the pump and dump of the altcoins price
Activity: 1010
Merit: 391
December 25, 2020, 09:38:43 AM
To a certain extent, yes, and we can consider the level of investment of institutions with their billions of dollars or fiat from their specific country. On the day we find these institutions joining large investments on certain altcoins we can be sure of that monitoring. However, due to the variations of the last few years, I'm down to earth to wait for the maturity of this thought without great expectations.
Activity: 147
Merit: 6
December 25, 2020, 09:36:02 AM
As you note that, altcoins follow Bitcoin from time to time. Now bitcoin price continues to push, and there are strong bullish moves in most major altcoins. I bought some ETH on Ownr and I keep my fingers crossed.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 261
December 25, 2020, 09:34:10 AM
There is a undeniable correlation between bitcoin and altcoin's price as whenever the is an increase in the value of Bitcoin, value of atlcoin increases (sometimes this doesn't happen) but fluctuations altcoins price does not affect bitcoin's price rather sometimes altcoins lose their investment to bitcoin when the value of Bitcoin surges and altcoin doesn't.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 24, 2020, 12:50:34 PM
not all altcoins can participate in the BTC rally and only the top altcoins can participate in the BTC rally when BTC is doing PUMP while other altcoins still need time until BTC stabilizes
Pages:
Jump to: