Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoins going to rock in this year ! - page 7. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
It is all dependent upon BTC price. If it is up, then definitely all good altcoins give much better benefit than BTC, but if BTC is down, then all alt coins will give much loss as compared to BTC.
Activity: 56
Some are in it for the tec and others like me for the cash. Lets say 90% or more are in it for the cash. So why do we (not me) lol, keep buying BTC before we buy alts ?

And when BTC drops many move out from alts and over to BTC. Please stop doing this and we would not be so dependent on BTC ups and downs. The day we see more exchanges oppening up for fiat to crypto i hope butcoin will die.

Yes, we need to avoid our dependency on BTC so that whole cryptocurrency market become more stable and sustainable.  We should focus on some new but quality cryptocurrency right now.
I believe that the cryptocurrency market is like HYIP projects in its time. Many believed in them for real. Of course there are 10-20 worthy projects, but the rest of the Scam.
I don't think, only 20 Or 30 cryptocurrency are here. But 40 or more are doing really great. They are new but have lots of potential to be great for investment.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
Some are in it for the tec and others like me for the cash. Lets say 90% or more are in it for the cash. So why do we (not me) lol, keep buying BTC before we buy alts ?

And when BTC drops many move out from alts and over to BTC. Please stop doing this and we would not be so dependent on BTC ups and downs. The day we see more exchanges oppening up for fiat to crypto i hope butcoin will die.

Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
They are going to the moon, but after they`ll make the new bottom. Same works for bitcoin. However, bottom won`t be deep
Altcoins need a process of growth, they are still too small, the market is very fragile, and it is easy to be manipulated by people. These are the problems that altcoins urgently need to solve, but at the moment, I have not seen altcoins become more mature, on the contrary most altcoins are docking to scam.
Quality of cryptocurrency is an important issue right now. But we can focus on some new and trusted cryptocurrency so that, Cryptocarrency market get more user and become more sustainable.
Coins will grow necessarily, but only when? I very much hope that soon! There will be growth after bitcoin! My opinion!
I will agree with you on that no one now when it can be grow or down.We were hoping that by the end of this year it can grow.As like yours too, all altcoins  will depend on Bitcoin
But too much dependenc on BTC will bring a bad effect on cryptocurrency market. Instead of focusing only on BTC we should accept some other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I believe that the cryptocurrency market is like HYIP projects in its time. Many believed in them for real. Of course there are 10-20 worthy projects, but the rest of the Scam.
Activity: 37
Altcoins are alternative coins for bitcoin, and I would like to believe that an Increase or further decrease in bitcoin, will relatively affect the altcoins. That means there's an indirect relationship between these two. I do not see bitcoin rocking this year, we will have to wait for next year until that happens. That means judging from my above theory, altcoins would only rock until next year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Actually we should not forget the fact that altcoins are already given lot of importance despite the fact that they are most scamming projects around here. Bitcoin however always surpass the altcoins because it is so much popular and gaining the popularity on top of this in exceptional ways! Its development is slow due to the public interest keeps fluctuating about its development whenever government is making mega changes in the laws. ALtcoins surely are on top with some alternative methods of using them but they will never surpass the bitcoin tech or its place in the future by nay means that for sure.
In my opinion, it will rock soon. Altcoin is alternative for bitcoin it just need time to be able to hit on the market. Crypto market is just volatile then who knows, it will come soon.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
MAYBE in the end of the year they will
But now no new money, cuz all hold and that's why no new buyers, need to get out hamsters
whaletank club
Activity: 126
I'm not sure about this. Altcoin is under the control of Bitcoin. What we need to do is increase in Bitcoin prices this year, so the price of altcoin will certainly increase
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Altcoins need a process of growth, they are still too small, the market is very fragile, and it is easy to be manipulated by people. These are the problems that altcoins urgently need to solve, but at the moment, I have not seen altcoins become more mature, on the contrary most altcoins are docking to scam.
Activity: 170
I think altcoin really has great potential for future value growth. But of course, values ​​and trends are always consistent with bitcoin. The popularity from altcoin is still expanding. And the balance from a lot of altcoin is a big difference. So, it takes a lot of time to grow. Maybe next 3-5 years.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
Most altcoins are not based on a ready product and these projects need at least 8 months to finish their work.
I think we will see a rocket jump in the first quarter of 2019 (that's the milestone indicated in many roadmaps) but there wouldn't be significant changes up till the end of 2018.
Activity: 273
Coins will grow necessarily, but only when? I very much hope that soon! There will be growth after bitcoin! My opinion!
I will agree with you on that no one now when it can be grow or down.We were hoping that by the end of this year it can grow.As like yours too, all altcoins  will depend on Bitcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
We pray that happened and cryptocurrencies get on it feat as almost all of them are currently in red.  Bitcoin is what is pulling down most of them because there all depends on bitcoin for survival. Most of them are made to solved one economics problem or the other and I believe in future we would see recovery.
Activity: 101
All coins have time to rock and time to fall so if we see coins low,  it is its time to be low. Surely, good time will come for it to rock. I am very hopeful that altcoins like last years, will rock again.
Activity: 86
As you know altcoins price are somehow dependent on the price of BTC. The price of BTC is low now but it is being predicted that the price will recover within the end of 2018. If it happens I hope that the price of Altcoins will also recover and the market price will rise high.
Activity: 156
Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
Not all. All the altcoins are not very competitive. Bitcoin is in this industry since a long time so obviously the coins cannot replace it. The coins like TAU, NEO and ADA are classic and can totally lead the market and perhaps replace bitcoin too in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: