Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoins going to rock in this year ! - page 8. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
It's quite difficult for me to support you, your opinion. I did not notice such a trend that altcoins would become independent and showed the best result than bitcoin. I tend to believe that they depend on the price of bitcoin straightforwardly.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
Not sure about every altcoin but PRG, ICX are going to rock for sure with their upcoming massive projects that have stolen everyone’s hearts. These coins are working on some great projects and can give high earnings.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Actually it depends but if they in the good situation in this business
because they are too in demand in this industry then there’s a possibility that alternativcoin is going to rock in this year.
I don't think ,cryptocurrency market has a good demand right now. Due to wrong conception about the cryptocurrency, people are losing their capital. Until bitcoin come forward and do something special there is no hope.

The title is very enthusiastic and that generates many doubts in the current market, it is not expected to create expectations in this Bear market. Regarding your comment imrul5 i agree that there is practical usage needs for bitcoin or some means to increase your expectation in the digital world. However, the market has gone through worse things and that means that despite the criticisms and opinions Bitcoin is the symbol of the new financial system in the 21st century.
Activity: 56
because they are too in demand in this industry then there’s a possibility that alternativcoin is going to rock in this year.
I don't think ,cryptocurrency market has a good demand right now. Due to wrong conception about the cryptocurrency, people are losing their capital. Until bitcoin come forward and do something special there is no hope.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
I have no hope for many altcoins. Bitcoin rally has to start for altcoins shinny days I think. And BTC can't make its move anyway. If Bitcoin will start rising, then we can wait for alts
It is true that only bitcoin has to come forward to overcome this worst situation. But bitcoin can't do it by itself.  Other cryptocurrency have to come forward and work with BTC .

Activity: 98
Most offline corporations are all migrating to the cryptocurrency market for blockchain development and raise funds for their ICO to develop more on their products and services. Altcoins are going to be the new thing for every investor to have in his portfolio
if we consider altcoin, it is only for quick money, but not for long-term storage
Look at the bitcoin it got its price after a long time. I think cryptocurrency platform will be evergreen forever.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
if we consider altcoin, it is only for quick money, but not for long-term storage
I do not know exactly what you mean by "rock this year" but here's what I think about altcoins, many will die and only those with good fundamentals and good teams will survive. This year will be good for those established coins like ETH, LTC, DASH etc.
Here "rock" means getting positive movement. I also hope most of the cryptocurrency will get good value.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
I do not know exactly what you mean by "rock this year" but here's what I think about altcoins, many will die and only those with good fundamentals and good teams will survive. This year will be good for those established coins like ETH, LTC, DASH etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
There’s a possibility that alternativecoin is going to rock this year
because their business is demand too because it is affordable to the investors budget and at the same time they are trusted.
Activity: 294
I think it will certainly rock but before that we need bitcoin's price to get increased as we all know altcoin always follows bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
I have no hope for many altcoins. Bitcoin rally has to start for altcoins shinny days I think. And BTC can't make its move anyway. If Bitcoin will start rising, then we can wait for alts
I, too, hold this opinion, altcoins are strongly tied to the price of Bitcoin. At least most altcoins, because there are coins, whose community is growing rapidly and the development team releases updates, news about the project, finds new partners and investors. In this case, the price of the coin relative to Bitcoin may grow on the general background of falling prices.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I did not find any possibility of that. Altcoin need more time and have to be more reliable. Yes, there is a possibility to rise up 10-20% near future.
In fact, the price increase of 10-20% for cryptocurrencies is not an increase, because they can just rise in price in a day and just fall in price. Already there are positive news:
https://blokt.com/news/eu-parliament-destroys-bearish-claims-in-new-report/amp?__twitter_impression=true
But I believe that real growth of several times, that is, by 100-300%, should be expected closer to the fall.
Activity: 546
We all know altcoin is a good project for invest. Their performance is also very good. If they maintain their performance they will get more investors. I think it will become the year for altcoin.   
We all know altcoin is a good project for invest. Their performance is also very good. If they maintain their performance they will get more investors. I think it will become the year for altcoin.   
Yes, we all expect it. But BTC along with other coin ar losing its position day by day.  This is not a good sign for the crypto market at all.
Activity: 28
better invest in new crypto projects like Socratus because you have to give chances to new crypto projects thereby you are helping yourself
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
This is correct but still the top coins control the market, there are certainly unique coins that grow not in the market but their very little!

The top coins control the market that is undeniable but if you want to obtain big profits those profits can only be had in low market cap coins, I know that it can be extremely risky to invest in such a coins but if you really take the time to read their whitepapers then the chances that you select the right coin goes up significantly so if you want big profits you need to accept an higher risk.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
This is correct but still the top coins control the market, there are certainly unique coins that grow not in the market but their very little!
Pages:
Jump to: