Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoins going to rock in this year ! - page 10. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
All coins have time to rock and time to fall so if we see coins low,  it is its time to be low. Surely, good time will come for it to rock. I am very hopeful that altcoins like last years, will rock again.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Most offline corporations are all migrating to the cryptocurrency market for blockchain development and raise funds for their ICO to develop more on their products and services. Altcoins are going to be the new thing for every investor to have in his portfolio,
Activity: 29
Are you kidding me? Some Alt coins are pumping whilst in this shitty bear market. Look a CNN (content neutrality network). I'm still up 200% in the last month or so from buying. Just need to choose solid projects
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
It should be G20 in July, I think BTC will soon drop to 4K dollar levels. I think it would be right to wait for the purchase.
Activity: 280
As you know altcoins price are somehow dependent on the price of BTC. The price of BTC is low now but it is being predicted that the price will recover within the end of 2018. If it happens I hope that the price of Altcoins will also recover and the market price will rise high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I also believe this year, 2018, is a good year for altcoin and ICO project but I think that although altcoin is being in its best time but Bitcoin will be still the king of cryptocurrency world this year and maybe next few years Cheesy. Because different between price of Bitcoin and altcoin is the biggest problem Smiley)
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
maybe in the 3rd quarter of this year bitcoin will increase even though it is not significant and it will be followed by all altcoin, I think so
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
So? Yes altcoins have some different characteristics than bitcoin we all know that, but that does not mean this year is going to be great for altcoins, almost 6 full months have passed and this year has been terrible for most coins out there, also despite all their differences altcoins are incredible dependent on the price of bitcoin which is why when bitcoin goes down almost all the market goes down as well.
Activity: 294
Actually the market of crypto currency is facing a tough situation now days. From the start of year to now the market is experiencing a downward trend in the prices of the crypto currencies. Without the improvement in the bitcoin, the improvement in the altcoins is not possible. At the end of the year, we can experience something good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
some strong altcoins are already at the bottom of the year, I'm sure they will soon rise, bull run will happen soon this year. because from a few years ago, the price of altcoin actually went up after mid-year, and I'm sure it will happen soon this year
Activity: 56
It will pretty much depend on bitcoin price, actually. If bitcoin manage to come back at the end of this year, then we will definitely see another altcoin season.

I agree with you, that is not even about altcoins, it is all about bitcoin. If it will go up to $20.000 this year then altcoins will rock as well but it is very unlikely this year.
Do you think we are depending on bitcoin very much? Cryptocurrency is a decentralized process but we only focus on BTC. It feels we are still doing centralized way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
It will pretty much depend on bitcoin price, actually. If bitcoin manage to come back at the end of this year, then we will definitely see another altcoin season.

I agree with you, that is not even about altcoins, it is all about bitcoin. If it will go up to $20.000 this year then altcoins will rock as well but it is very unlikely this year.
For me this will not be a good year for crypto. Based on the movement of the prices and the status of the market, the best we could expect until the end of the year is to recover.
This year is a crucial year for any cryptocurrency especially for the good one. If bitcoin and top few cryptos can gain its previous position then everything will be ok.
Activity: 45
Yes. Maybe it could happen but only some Altcoin and if its Bitcoin also increase because the future of Altcoin depends on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin goes up then Altcoin also goes up. I think by the end of this year Bitcoin will explode and some Altcoin will also blow up.
Activity: 63
Let see more days from now on what will happen to altcoins. First it should be bitcoin to move on the price from crash to increase. I also believe that there will have good things to happen.
Activity: 308
There is a great possibility for that to happen. The price of Bitcoin has dropping a lot this year and on the other hand, the price of many altcoins are rising day by day. Let's see what happens !
Activity: 252
Yes I think it can rock this year because its performance is quite fascinating this year and it has improved o lot.So I think in the end of this year it will be in the better place than before.
Altcoin now consist of thousands of coins and we can't generalize them showing few coins having larger marketcap.
There are even some altcoins that made over x100 and more profit in the decreasing market of 2018.
At current time too, there are coin/s rising 1700% in last 7 days.
I also expect some new and good cryptocurrency will come sooner. But I am afraid of SCAMs. In most cases, we find SCAM ICO. People invest in the ICO and get caught. This is really frustrating for any investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Altcoin still needs a long time to be recognized by the government and people.
Because the current attitude of countries towards altcoin is very unfriendly.
But have you ever wondered what the biggest drawback of altcoins is? Its price is very unstable, and sometimes it can even rise or fall more than 3 times in one day. This is unimaginable in the stock market. The key reason for this abnormality is that the price of altcoins is full controled by someone, this is a fatal flaw in altcoins, so most altcoins will eventually die.
In the case of any cryptocurrency, this is true. The price is too damn volatile at this time. But I am sure there will be a time when all the cryptocurrencies will have a stable position like real currency.
Pages:
Jump to: