Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoins going to rock in this year ! - page 9. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105
I think in this bear trend, nothing can go up like the end of 2017!
but I still hope market wouldn't go that way anymore. it's too boring and easy to guess.
I think this year, bitcoin is no more the leader. market would be belonged  to altcoins. small altcoins instead!
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Yes, but probably by the end of the year, the prices of most of the cryptocurrencies keep going low so, we will have to wait for a time where they stabilize in order to increase, allowing us to get some profits.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
Again, the most unpredictable question of all time and it has no end really. Altcoins are as good as bitcoin because once bitcoin was also at its infancy and nobody believed in it, many called it scam too. But it grew to ATH last year which took breath out of the peoples chest.
Well, this year is something different for every coin. Many people are now aware about the crypto world this time and they are already entering into it because it is cheap for now and platinum opportunity to work with. So it may happen the market may receive even higher volume as compared to the last year and bring the currencies to ATH.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
I was thinking the same but in the last month things have changed dramatically and alts time seems long gone when we talk about year 2018 so it's better to stay away from them and only invest in good ICO's or in alts you can read the bottom of charts but like I said it's a tricky time right now in cryptos.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Are you kidding me? Some Alt coins are pumping whilst in this shitty bear market. Look a CNN (content neutrality network). I'm still up 200% in the last month or so from buying. Just need to choose solid projects
An altcoin somewhere is skyrocketing that is to be expected, but the majority of the market is going down and people expecting a general recovery are mistaken and the people like you looking to invest in one of the few coins which are going up may get lucky once in a while but trying to get big profits in the short term in this market is going to be incredibly risky.
Activity: 56
the possibility is so and if altcoin rocked this year everyone would have a happy and something is difficult because if altcoin prices rocked at a low price sure everyone will be sad and if altcoin prices rocked at high prices would be happy because it can benefit

I wish to get a good market very soon. But I have some bad feelings over cryptocurrency market. I think it will take some time to recover from it.
Activity: 56
Everyone also believe that 2018 is a good year for altcoin but seem like at the moment, cryptocurrency market is trying to stop it Smiley). Whole market is dumping and painted in red so I think we still need to wait until the end of this year to see if it's a really good year for altcoin or not Grin
I also think so. We need to wait and see current situation closely. There is a good possibility to rise cryptocurrency market again soon. Until then I am in sideline.
Activity: 3
Go to the moon
Activity: 196
the possibility is so and if altcoin rocked this year everyone would have a happy and something is difficult because if altcoin prices rocked at a low price sure everyone will be sad and if altcoin prices rocked at high prices would be happy because it can benefit

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Everyone also believe that 2018 is a good year for altcoin but seem like at the moment, cryptocurrency market is trying to stop it Smiley). Whole market is dumping and painted in red so I think we still need to wait until the end of this year to see if it's a really good year for altcoin or not Grin
Activity: 39
cryptos will rock n roll. ahahahahahaha  Cool
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
If you asked me a month ago i would say yes, but right now and after all this time and seeing how the market has been going down hill and how much bad news has been thrown at it, it makes me think that this is not the year for the cryptocurrency, ever since ICO have became a popular thing back in December 2017 a lot of shit coins have been entering the market with no actual purpose other than taking advantage and making profit from users and i think a lot of people realized that and that is why the market is slow, so until something new comes out the market is going to stay the way it is .
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.

Altcoins are unique and different in many ways. That is why people tend to diversify their investments when choosing altcoins to invest to. We still have almost half a year to see whether the market will recover or if there will be another bull-market this year. Last year was really profitable and fruitful for everyone, let's hope that the end of the year will be good.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
at the moment altcoins have not been a very profitabelinvestment. Maybe they will have a bull run by the end of 2018 in q4 of this year. Lets see and hope the best lol
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I think yes, for sure market will raise this year much more than year before! Need to wait this moment! it will be good chance to trade
Activity: 392
I don't see a good future or a moon Lambo for altcoins until it stop being dependent on bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
No, I don't think anything in crypto will rock this year, market doesn't look that positive. It would be nice if coins will at least stay on he level they are now.
Activity: 602
A good question, the answer to it is probably waiting for the whole crypto world, as everyone is waiting, especially I know the guys who live right on the crypt, and the question of what they live, if the savings were not particularly, and the company is not really paying?!And all the crypt has subsided,I realize that this is a special made to the people to expel from the crypt,and the crypt pereprodaet in the hands of the Whales,so it remains only to wait for those who are in them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Coins will grow necessarily, but only when? I very much hope that soon! There will be growth after bitcoin! My opinion!
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
They do differ from bitcoin, but that does not mean that it will take over the crypto field. Most of them are just duplicate/clone of each other. Tons of shitty altcoins are filling the market. Thus, this gives a very bad image to altcoin market. Again, the price of altcoins are also driven by the price of bitcoin. If we see bitcoin skyrocketing, we also see the price of altcoin going up. Altcoin needs  to have their own totally independent value for it to take over to actually "rock this year".
Pages:
Jump to: