Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoins going to rock in this year ! - page 4. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Altcoins always depends on bitcoin and that is the fact. I have done my research in the past years and noticed that everytime the price of bitcoin are falling then so as altcoins. But during pumping season, not all altcoins are going to pump, only the potential altcoins. So basically, altcoins just follow the path of bitcoin but not all of them does.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Altcoins prices very much depend upon Bitcoin, I am very hopeful that altcoin will rock especially top 10 placed in ICO’s. Altcoin are big in volume, so they have more potential, as you can gain more from them in long term.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
for now altcoin still trailing bitcoin prices, for 7 months altcoin is difficult to predict because it always follow bitcoin price. maybe wait for bitcoin prices to go up all of it will go up, but did not rule out altcoin first go up Smiley Thanks
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
I think so now I see altcoin has gone up and its movement is very stable besides I also see altcoin many new listings have gone up far from ico price!
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
Based on some experts in these crypto-sphere there are a high possibilities that the market will make a new all time high these year after the wave of regulation and some big investors join these space. maybe the long hold is over if the altcoin rock this year  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
The advantages of bitcoin is that it appeared first of all crypto-currencies, its creator does not affect what is happening with it, and bitcoin now has a reputation of digital gold. But the possibilities of altcoins are much wider, and in my opinion, sooner or later bitcoin will lose the first place in capitalization.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I have other information. Some analysts think that this year all the altcoins may fall heavily in price, and bitcoin will grow several times.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
Well, in time Bitcoin dominance is decreasing, even though it occasionaly spikes in the time of strong BTC rallies, now it is less than 50%, so in the Whole I'd say that Altcoins will rock more and more in time - this year included.
Decreasing for what? It has been increasing a lot since a few days before. Due to the latest news from the coinbase about the U turn decision that has been taking to their previous announcement and that was giving impact to the whole of altcoins but there is a thing that doesn't make sense right now because the another platform was getting an impact too. There no still any clarification about that.
Yes, it has a chances to rock in this year because its more demand right now and a lot of investors are trusted for altcoin, all we need to do is to be patience and had a long time for hodling your coin until it explodes.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Well, in time Bitcoin dominance is decreasing, even though it occasionaly spikes in the time of strong BTC rallies, now it is less than 50%, so in the Whole I'd say that Altcoins will rock more and more in time - this year included.
Decreasing for what? It has been increasing a lot since a few days before. Due to the latest news from the coinbase about the U turn decision that has been taking to their previous announcement and that was giving impact to the whole of altcoins but there is a thing that doesn't make sense right now because the another platform was getting an impact too. There no still any clarification about that.
Activity: 266
I am not sure that this is going to happen this year already but who knows, perhaps, we will see this in the nearest future. life in not predictable and the market especially as i think
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I also believe that altcoins are only a shadow of bitcoins. Because they react instantly to the rise or fall of bitcoins. Once they go up, so altcoin also go up, they go down and altcoins go for them down. So I dare to
suggest that the altcoins are unlikely to overtake the bitcoin price this year. We'll see where we are.
Activity: 53
Why not , altcoin is going to higher rate. Income return for altcoin is big in every ICO. Even though the value is low, the difference is the volume that we have.
Activity: 102
Yes it has. For my speculation it has a potential that altcoins could join bull run hopefully this year. Everyone is waiting the bull run for the sake of their investments to gain some great profits.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Activity: 602
Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
In the market, there are really a lot of coins that differ, but as we see at the moment the price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin. I do not think that this trend will change.
Activity: 98
if later bitcoin prices go up it will follow altcoin because bitcoin like altcoin alend prices alive it all or part but i am sure altcoin will grow well in the future
Activity: 238
Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
I think this year wil be a big year for altcoins because despite on a bear run. bull run comes after it. so expect some big profit. In order to achieve that. we need Bitcoin to rise again. investor will sure invest more
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
The increase in prices for Altcoins is a normal process on the basis of crypto currency. We must understand that in the market there are many senarians of its development.
Activity: 476
With the craziness of last year, this year's encryption market has maintained a continuous downward trend, so in my view, it is unlikely that it will continue to rise.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
Yes, Altcoin will rock in this year, But there has a condition! And that is, Before any other coin, Bitcoin needs to rock first. I mean every coin depends on Bitcoin. If bitcoin rocks then every other coin will rock too. In this year, we can hope for a big pump at the end of this year. Maybe in November - December we can see a good pump like past year.
If you want all the market of altcoins to skyrocket then you definitely need bitcoin to skyrocket first, however that does not mean that individual coins cannot go up in their own, right now there are many coins presenting a very healthy growth in the last 24 hours coins like KickCoin and DigiByte present a very good growth and if you are able to invest in those coins before they go up you could multiply your money many times over in a matter of days.
Pages:
Jump to: