Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoins going to rock in this year ! - page 6. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
It's quite unfortunate but that's just the fact, The market. Is so low and a number of coins has actually lost value, it seems like the alts are headed for the bottom.  However there are still hopes that some value can still be salvaged from this red situation, all we can now do is to patiently wait and let the market recover
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
Yes, Altcoin will rock in this year, But there has a condition! And that is, Before any other coin, Bitcoin needs to rock first. I mean every coin depends on Bitcoin. If bitcoin rocks then every other coin will rock too. In this year, we can hope for a big pump at the end of this year. Maybe in November - December we can see a good pump like past year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Well,the altcoins have taken a major hit after the price depression that happened of late.However,looking at the fact that the price dump was more of a test of resilience,which kind of showed the coins which have more support and thus were held by investors more during the dip because of the great potential of those projects as opposed to those that were dumped because investors felt they were not worth a hold.This thus imo kind of has sanitized the cryptospace so as to allow the best altcoins bounce back from the dip and continue it's upward trend.This with time probably not this year will see altcoins mooning.
Yeah, I believe this year has a potential to grow altcoin and explodes more in prices and if that might happen we're all enjoying the profits we earned. Positivity is the way to achieved fulfillment in this kind of technology that unstable price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Well,the altcoins have taken a major hit after the price depression that happened of late.However,looking at the fact that the price dump was more of a test of resilience,which kind of showed the coins which have more support and thus were held by investors more during the dip because of the great potential of those projects as opposed to those that were dumped because investors felt they were not worth a hold.This thus imo kind of has sanitized the cryptospace so as to allow the best altcoins bounce back from the dip and continue it's upward trend.This with time probably not this year will see altcoins mooning.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think that this year the crypt will not particularly make big discoveries or be remarkable for the rise in prices for altcoins ..
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
Some altcoins are going to definitely perform very well but those coins are going to be the ones that present an advancement towards their goals or a development from the creators of the ico, and since there are not many coins like that you will need to select very carefully in which coin you invest, this is not like last year where you could invest in almost any coin and get good results, this year is very different.
Activity: 63
Price of alternative coins are very dependent on bitcoin that is wht there is so much potential if the bitcoin goes up again in the market. Altcoins have moved the industry into the new level which gives different categories like exchanges, blockchains, data sharing and many more. In the future I know time will come that altcoins will dominate the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
It all depends on the overall market situation and on what altcoin you bought. After all, there are altcoins that can not be held at all, but which need to be sold as soon as they have increased in price. I bought it and wait. What is the cause of panic. Anyone who knows how not to succumb to provocations - with the ability to wait - will get what he wants.
I think that the situation does not depend on the market, but the market depends on the situation. To date, not only the demand for Bitcoin or the etherium can give impetus to the market, but also certain information manipulations, which so far had a very strong impact on the crypto currency market.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
It all depends on the overall market situation and on what altcoin you bought. After all, there are altcoins that can not be held at all, but which need to be sold as soon as they have increased in price. I bought it and wait. What is the cause of panic. Anyone who knows how not to succumb to provocations - with the ability to wait - will get what he wants.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
My prediction is there will be a breakthrough application that can allow anyone on earth with a cell phone to easily trade crypto currencies with a couple of clicks.

Once that happens (sometime in the next couple years or three,) you will see an explosion of activity from the masses across all cryptos rather than a gradual ramp up in interest.

Word will spread like wildfire and early adopters will be swimming in liquidity.

Right now, the whole field is just too complicated for the average person.  And, of course that will change as we head into the early stages of a new paradigm of internet money.

Best of luck to all of you out there both now and in the future!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Till now we didn't see the bitcoins bull run so we cant expect altcoins having a rocking year this year until the market recover like usual before prices we cant expect prices will bounce back
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this year will never happened even next year also still nearly to impossible to altcoin and until now altcoin still under the shadows of bitcoin that as you can see now bitcoin price was fall but altcoin also following it and there is no altcoins can able to reach first position surpassing bitcoin at coinmarketcap

This year bitcoin and altcoins are having potential bump in few months mate. Please check and read the upcoming news and price changes on the analyzing site. These will be allow you to understand the real worth of bitcoin and altcoins and investing time as well.

I feel that last quarter of this year will be work best time for the investors big profit so until that please bear for the market growth.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Some are in it for the tec and others like me for the cash. Lets say 90% or more are in it for the cash. So why do we (not me) lol, keep buying BTC before we buy alts ?

And when BTC drops many move out from alts and over to BTC. Please stop doing this and we would not be so dependent on BTC ups and downs. The day we see more exchanges oppening up for fiat to crypto i hope butcoin will die.

Yes, we need to avoid our dependency on BTC so that whole cryptocurrency market become more stable and sustainable.  We should focus on some new but quality cryptocurrency right now.
I totally agree with you! We really have to avoid dependence on the BTC, because it has a very bad effect on the whole crypto market. If the crypto market becomes stable, then it will be very good.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
this year will never happened even next year also still nearly to impossible to altcoin and until now altcoin still under the shadows of bitcoin that as you can see now bitcoin price was fall but altcoin also following it and there is no altcoins can able to reach first position surpassing bitcoin at coinmarketcap
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
I am hoping that not only altcoin but also the whole crypto itself will rock again this year just like what happened in the later date of last year. I hope there will be a big bull run will happen again. Im just patiently waiting for it and continuing purchasing cheap tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
It is hard to say that altcoins able to go rock this year. The current market grow slow and lesser people are interested in crypto, thus it is hard to rock this year for altcoins.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
Yes. I do believe that alternate cryptocurrency has a high potential. Since it has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and because of which it's demand among the people has increased a lot all over the globe. And all this is evident from the increasing price of alternative cryptocurrencies day by day. Do I do believe that alternative cryptocurrencies will rise again.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Some are in it for the tec and others like me for the cash. Lets say 90% or more are in it for the cash. So why do we (not me) lol, keep buying BTC before we buy alts ?

And when BTC drops many move out from alts and over to BTC. Please stop doing this and we would not be so dependent on BTC ups and downs. The day we see more exchanges oppening up for fiat to crypto i hope butcoin will die.

What are you going on about? Bitcoin is the reason the entire market is thriving in the first place. Insulting the king of the cryptocurrency market is silly and stupid. Bitcoin has single handedly powered the entire cryptocurrency market into a new era where altcoins and ICOs became relevant. Investors speak highly about Bitcoin when its value rises, but trash it completely whenever its value falls which is basic human nature. Altcoins will always depend on Bitcoin for their survival at the end of the day since Bitcoin has laid the foundation for crypto to shine.
Activity: 8
Yes, I can see the future of the crypto raising. Not all of us can see the huge potential of ALT coins Specially AML Bitcoin (ABTC). This is going to be a bomb, with regulated parties, and patents, top blockchain technology and more. Come and see it yourself : https://amlbitcoin.com
Activity: 112
I think at present it is not possible .Only few people are aware about Altcoin.Altcoin need more time and more reliable .But future of Altcoin is very bright.
Pages:
Jump to: