Pages:
Author

Topic: Is anyone following the Israel & Palestine Situation. - page 16. (Read 42652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
The Gaza–Israel conflict, taking place in the region of the Gaza Strip and southern Israel, is a part of the long-term Israeli–Palestinian conflict. It began in the summer of 2006 and, although the principal parties involved – Israel and Hamas – agreed a ceasefire following Operation "Pillar of Defense" in November 2012, it is considered ongoing at a low level.[citation needed] This conflict is seen by many humanitarian organizations and world's peace activists as Israel’s Genocidal War on Palestine ( i have read this on others article )
that was so sad , bless them Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
See now I just saw Erdogan of Turkey called Israel more barbaric than the Nazis, this is the same kind of silly rhetoric they deal with all the time. I hardly doubt 200 Palestinians killed is comparable to the tens of millions and destruction of Europe the Nazis brought. It is cheap and trivializes things, maybe we should talk about all the thousands of Kurds killed by Turkey for wanting their independence or the Armenian genocide.

+1 for the Kurds motherfuckers

The Nazi comparison is something you hear a lot, it may have something to do with the number of movies about nazis. I mean in the number of kills, Stalin has killed more people, but I guess that doesn't really sound catchy.
 http://www.realclearworld.com/blog/dictators.jpg

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Here is the what the news channels are portraying

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28282291

I find BBC still the most reliable source. Lost faith in all other channels
Another good one is Al Jazeera - English. A bit on the biased side but still not fabricated

The reality is all over social media and its funny because even though its real and actually happening as i write this but yet we ignore the truth and just go on with our daily lives.
Directly or Indirectly we are affected by its outcome but yet we dont speak for or against it.
I feel bad for the generations to come because as we surely wont be safe anywhere on the world.

I would want to suggest a Senior/Trusted member to start a charity or donation wallet where all the proceeds are sent to Palestine for the people who are being affected by this act of Terrorism.

I can even help by setting up a website, social media pages for the person who will be in charge.

I would really like to hear your opinion about this.

Regards

Duke

you wana watch russiatoday (www.rt.com) bbc is full of shit.
Activity: 504
This is the plan of Hamas...
Activity: 334
13 Israeli sodiers killed last night in Gaza, total of 18 so far. I'm afraid this will only enrage IDF.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
See now I just saw Erdogan of Turkey called Israel more barbaric than the Nazis, this is the same kind of silly rhetoric they deal with all the time. I hardly doubt 200 Palestinians killed is comparable to the tens of millions and destruction of Europe the Nazis brought. It is cheap and trivializes things, maybe we should talk about all the thousands of Kurds killed by Turkey for wanting their independence or the Armenian genocide.

+1 for the Kurds motherfuckers
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
I think it's time for HAMAS Coin to be made. And then good to be 51% attacked by the IDF. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
was a post for solid12345  Grin

Oh  Lips sealed . I'm sorry  Tongue
was a post for solid12345  Grin
legendary
#Free market
You are stupid, middle east people have the right to persecute everyone they want. The problem is that Israeli are not ethnically from middle east, so they can't.

There is always someone who makes stupid! They start to break things without any valid reason.

Read  please  Cheesy .
Activity: 345
Trusted Member
Here is the what the news channels are portraying

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28282291

I find BBC still the most reliable source. Lost faith in all other channels
Another good one is Al Jazeera - English. A bit on the biased side but still not fabricated

The reality is all over social media and its funny because even though its real and actually happening as i write this but yet we ignore the truth and just go on with our daily lives.
Directly or Indirectly we are affected by its outcome but yet we dont speak for or against it.
I feel bad for the generations to come because as we surely wont be safe anywhere on the world.

I would want to suggest a Senior/Trusted member to start a charity or donation wallet where all the proceeds are sent to Palestine for the people who are being affected by this act of Terrorism.

I can even help by setting up a website, social media pages for the person who will be in charge.

I would really like to hear your opinion about this.

Regards

Duke

BBC as most reliable source? get out of here
You are stupid, middle east people have the right to persecute everyone they want. The problem is that Israeli are not ethnically from middle east, so they can't.
legendary
Activity: 1246
legendary
#Free market
A pro-palestinian riot here, if you listen you will hear "halla akbar" while they break stuff... So middle east...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1bgW8-0o6po

There is always someone who makes stupid! They start to break things without any valid reason.
A pro-palestinian riot here, if you listen you will hear "halla akbar" while they break stuff... So middle east...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1bgW8-0o6po
Activity: 798
the truth about the isreali occupation written by an isreali scholar.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jul/18/cursed-victory-history-israel-occupied-territories-ahron-bregman-review

this is just the summary of his book..

is this hamas propaganda? no
is this isreali propaganda? no

just the well researched writings of a man who knows what he is talking about.

should be interesting reading.

and heres the entire book

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=ew1PAgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Cursed+Victory:+A+History+of+Israel+and+the+Occupied+Territories&hl=en&sa=X&ei=oevLU7-RJMb28QX924GADw&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Cursed%20Victory%3A%20A%20History%20of%20Israel%20and%20the%20Occupied%20Territories&f=false
1.they have police and laws but obviously they don't have the entire legal infrastructure because they don't even have a state yet.
you need a state and full autonomy before you can build that kind of infrastructure..

2.ive just been doing some reading and it seems like the Palestinian authority has come quite far in the last few years.

3.it would be a tragedy do have that all destroyed because of this recent conflict in Gaza.

1.They need a state before build it but for the moment if they don't have it they can't use it. Rule of law is complex institution. Militia judging people in the street and then apply some kind of physical sanction is not a rule of law system.

2.Yes but PA need to have the control and no terrorist militia against them.

3.Sure

Building state institution is something complex. I think the only way to have a working Palestinian state is to reflect how to implement Regalian state service. If the UN say Palestinian state exist it don't mean on the ground it would not be just anarchy like now, and there would be a terrible thing.

Is there something to apply a rule of law system in west bank (clear law and police and judge not too corrupt) ?

don't put the horse before the cart my friend...
they have police and laws but obviously they don't have the entire legal infrastructure because they don't even have a state yet.

you need a state and full autonomy before you can build that kind of infrastructure..

ive just been doing some reading and it seems like the Palestinian authority has come quite far in the last few years.

it would be a tragedy do have that all destroyed because of this recent conflict in Gaza.

Is there something to apply a rule of law system in west bank (clear law and police and judge not too corrupt) ?
1.Do you speak about Palestinian in Israel or Arab Israeli ?

I am talking about Palestinians who live in Isreal..

anyone who lives in Isreal has to obey Isreali law...
anyone who lives in westbank should obey Palestinian law.

its about the rule of law.
right now they don't have rule of law.. Settlers in West bank can do whatever they want.

well that how it was.. has that changed recently?
Pages:
Jump to: