Pages:
Author

Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era? - page 2. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The moment when the banks will be out will come when the crypto adoption will be high enough to enable buying regular goods and recieving payments in crypto.
Right now its very hard to perform everyday financial transfers without fiat, on every ladder of the system you need fiat and banks are glued to fiat.
So if someone will start a self sustainable crypto-only community it will be a true system test for a no-banking world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
banking is more active and banks are aslo about to use blockchain technology for fast payments Hsbc is first bank using blockchain for fast payments and many banks are adopting to blockchain
Activity: 504
We are still very much primary stage of Bitcoin. I think, it still do not passes its childhood. It is a growing platform. But bank are well recognized by every people. They are habituated to use the banking systems. Banks are generally deals with fiat currency. on the other hand Bitcoin is only traded through online. That does not mean bitcoin is less important. Bitcoin is important at its own world.

Bitcoin is becoming popular day by day. But Bank and Banking system is still important to the general people. We hope with the passes of time the importance of bank will reduce and the importance of Bitcoin will increase through technological revolution.
Activity: 21
Powell said there are “meaningful” challenges to a central-bank cryptocurrency, that privacy issues could be a problem, and private-sector alternatives may do the job. I subscribe to this..
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
Saving money will execute blockchain as of now began yet we will see more to come to not so distant future more banks coming into blockchain space empowering for cryptographic forms of money too.
Banking is important but limited now and this is due to the smooth and frictionless procedure and function of Bitcoin which is attracting by people. The banking popularity is reduced now and less people are attracting towards the old traditional banking system. If banking system really needs to survive they will present the system with new innovation like Bitcoin.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
Banks are important in any civilized society. Even with a very high use of crypto currency in the world, banks will vserivno exist at almost the same level, without them the state can not plan the economic development of the country and implement their plans.
Crypto currency and banks should work and will work together. It's unavoidable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Banks are the lifeblood of a country, and whenever Banks are irreplaceable.

But I think that with the development of block chain technology people's life will become more convenient.
Activity: 207
I agree with that. Although the premium features of bitcoin are bringing about financial freedom and enabling people to own their own bank with the initiative, plus the performance of growth based on the value of interest. tell In reality, apart from society, it has always been proved that the bank is indeed the source of energy to maintain and balance the value of society and to promote the economic performance of each country.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
I'm sure that at any time the role of banks will always be important even though the use of bitcoins is massive and growing, making the role of banks irreplaceable as the most trusted place for everyone to saving and borrowing.
Activity: 124
Banking is still important. In fact still majority of people do not know anything about bitcoin. But nowadays, besides borrowing from banks, You can mobilize capital with ico so bitcoin still plays a very important role.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
When the role of bitcoin gets stronger then there is no reason that banks should be maintained, of course everyone is tired of expensive and slow service (must queue) to send money.
Well when all people is adopt to used bitcoin i think banking will not be very important anymore because a lot of people will start to put there money with bitcoin or on other cryptocurrency rather than banks but even banks will not be important it will still have a role in country.
It still needed probably at some businesses who doesn't believe yet on what bitcoin can do. Some bitcoin holders still have stored in their banks especially at times like this that bitcoin is in drop that holding will only be the solution.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When the role of bitcoin gets stronger then there is no reason that banks should be maintained, of course everyone is tired of expensive and slow service (must queue) to send money.
Well when all people is adopt to used bitcoin i think banking will not be very important anymore because a lot of people will start to put there money with bitcoin or on other cryptocurrency rather than banks but even banks will not be important it will still have a role in country.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Of course, Banking is still important even in Bitcoin Era. The Banks will always have a role in every Country's economy. Banks play a big part in our everyday lives. so we can assume that Bitcoin will so it's job while Bank is still existing. and I know the Banks will accept Bitcoin sooner or later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Activity: 184
Yes of course even when the digital currency will take place the banks will remain a part of our lives because we use banks in several transactions and loans for people who need money to finance their business as possible.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Yes, banks are still very important for some people. But I think every bank if it wants to survive in the digital age, they have to use some crypto platform that support to do transaction.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
in fact the existence of the bank is still needed by bitcoin, because the bitcoin can not be if it does not involve bitcoin in transferring the results obtained from the bitcoiners, so the bank's role is channeling the results of bitcoin to bitcoiners.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
Unfortunately, while banks occupy a very important place in the world financial system. despite the total incompetence of the banking system, all the efforts of governments are aimed at supporting banks, because this is their welfare too.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Well, if bitcoin does have a new era, I believe that bank will no longer have any power or anything. In this era, people understand bitcoin and the cryptocurrency and bitcoin will play an important role in the economic system. The government does not have power to control the people in this era
I think Banking still must one of some factor for econymoy source. We need the goverment for doing something and other think but i belive we still need bangking for Economy World.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Banking is really improtant for people who far from cryptocurrencies. Old people usally can't even google something so probably better to use bank in this case. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: