Pages:
Author

Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era? - page 3. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
A bit I think, there are still some people who are banking since they don't have any idea about crypto's yet. You can't blame them. The best thing you can do for them is to always make sure that you are somehow showing clues and ideas about bitcoin and other good investment. There are rumors that banking will be gone for good as cryptocurrencies arises which can happen in the future.
Bank is most important in bitcoin era and that's why every country cannot work without banks and their a country economical dealing is depend on banks so we can receive our bitcoin payment by banks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Well, if bitcoin does have a new era, I believe that bank will no longer have any power or anything. In this era, people understand bitcoin and the cryptocurrency and bitcoin will play an important role in the economic system. The government does not have power to control the people in this era
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
As you said so, we can all see how revolutionized technologies are nowadays and it does make some changes with the way of banking we have. We have now bitcoin and other stuffs and most of the people nowadays are patronizing it. We can expect that banking in our era will turn into dust as digital investments grow up and dominates the world.
Activity: 294
A bit I think, there are still some people who are banking since they don't have any idea about crypto's yet. You can't blame them. The best thing you can do for them is to always make sure that you are somehow showing clues and ideas about bitcoin and other good investment. There are rumors that banking will be gone for good as cryptocurrencies arises which can happen in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Yes, banks will still be important even though society will transition from traditional fiat to cryptocurrencies.
Especially regarding the fact that governments strongly support them as they can somehow take in money in lending loans and investments to businesses. Banks will just probably adapt to the cryptocurrency if ever it is to happen, not pretty much I guess and only time will tell.

Banks will forever stay and still be useful even though cryptos are revolutionizing the era of paying goods and services. And you're right, banks are supported by Government so it is impossible to make this happen.
Here I disagree because according to my own observation bitcoin is gradually talking place of banking system. Now it is time when people support bitcoin more than banks, bitcoin will help you increase your money and increasing price will give you profit, but if you put your money in banks it will remain the same will not increase for you, profit is almost equal to 0% using banking system. So I prefer using bitcoin as a way of saving and increasing my money unconditionally.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

I believe yes. We all know that banks are known to where our earnings we may keep. Banks were known by people well rather than cryptocurrencies. Though we already have digital currencies, banks still matters and is important for our economic growth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
Yes of course banking is still important in the bitcoin era. The banks are still in the main rally  while the cryptocurrencies are turning into money.
Activity: 210
The banks are still one of the most important institutions on the planet because they have millions of people whp use it and they get brig pne of the biggest quantity on monry to the economy of a country.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Yeah for sure banking can be present when the currency is bitcoin money banking functions arw still possible with bitcoin like depositing for investments lending money ...
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

I think yes, regardless of the excess bitcoin
banking is still needed by society in a country anyway. although in the future bitcoin or digital era will be more phenomenal but will not really undermine the banking system. Yes, the state needs banking to manage money and other resources.

Right. Thou, we are now in this era, banks are still needed in our country. Companies are in partners with some banks. Can't say that in general, but it is understandable that our moneys, some savings, or salaries are taken from the bank itself.

Someday, i know that bitcoin will take over but for now we are still catching up and there are things that should be assessed before it becomes the important element.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
Yes it is still important, even if we're in the Bitcoin era or Blockchain technology era, the bank still plays a major/big role in our society, it will bring a huge mess removing all the banks and to be honest Bitcoin and Banks works differently even if Bitcoin will be accepted world wide, i still believe the bank will continue on existing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Still believing that banks are still and will be needed on crypto since when you earn a lot with trading, investment, or in your awards, you can keep some of your money on the bank for safe keeping, at least if your money hacked on the bank the bank will pay for that but if your money gat hacked on crypto wallet where will you seek for help to get your money back?
Activity: 280
I am highly persuated, that hundred year business called banks will survive under any circumstances they would face Wink
Activity: 434
Yes, banks will still be important even though society will transition from traditional fiat to cryptocurrencies.
Especially regarding the fact that governments strongly support them as they can somehow take in money in lending loans and investments to businesses. Banks will just probably adapt to the cryptocurrency if ever it is to happen, not pretty much I guess and only time will tell.

Banks will forever stay and still be useful even though cryptos are revolutionizing the era of paying goods and services. And you're right, banks are supported by Government so it is impossible to make this happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
not everyone is willing to accept the crypto, this is one of the reasons that make the bank's always live. It is true that banks are the lifeline of the economy of the country, and it would make the bank always important from each country and can never be replaced.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Banks will always stay even if we really are in the bitcoin era. Banks plays a vital role in every countries economy. They extend loans to individuals and companies alike, a  very function which bitcoin can not outplay.

I definitely agree. Banks will never become extinct. It is still needed by humans even if they are already in a cryptocurrency era. Banks are still needed because it helps our country's economy.
economy and credits to finance institution come from bank.and it used to generate economy activity.without bank , maybe its difficult to make  our economy growth.
Activity: 210
Banks will always stay even if we really are in the bitcoin era. Banks plays a vital role in every countries economy. They extend loans to individuals and companies alike, a  very function which bitcoin can not outplay.

I definitely agree. Banks will never become extinct. It is still needed by humans even if they are already in a cryptocurrency era. Banks are still needed because it helps our country's economy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Well, I thing so, when we need money to buy a car or a house we still go in the bank to ask money... or there is a way to have a loan in crypto?
basic function banking is like that.and crypto unable to change that right now.although much lending project right now, but it still not proven to change bank system.
Activity: 209
Well, I thing so, when we need money to buy a car or a house we still go in the bank to ask money... or there is a way to have a loan in crypto?
Pages:
Jump to: