Pages:
Author

Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era? - page 5. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
If bitcoin marketcap continues to increase and reaches at least 500 $ trillion and daily transactions reaching over 100 $ trillion then it is certain that banks are useless because everyone will choose bitcoin.

Banks will always exists and not everyone in your country is educated or have the internet access. So it is quite simple that not every one in the country can use the btc but banking everyone uses it irrespective of educated or not. Not every one understand technology too for that matter.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
I think banks are still an important aspect to save money for the community. Mind the current society store in the bank is more secure than storing in the virtual wallet. Because most still do not know what the advantages of cryptocurrency

Bitcoin for future investment and payment systems. And of course, the Bank is still important in the bitcoin era, the bank has its own role in a country, a small example as a container to lend capital, other credit
If the use of bitcoin continues to increase then the most correct way for banks to survive is to immediately open bitcoin deposits, of course the bank until whenever will be an important part in the economy, without banks will be difficult for industry and business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
I think banks are still an important aspect to save money for the community. Mind the current society store in the bank is more secure than storing in the virtual wallet. Because most still do not know what the advantages of cryptocurrency

Bitcoin for future investment and payment systems. And of course, the Bank is still important in the bitcoin era, the bank has its own role in a country, a small example as a container to lend capital, other credit
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Wow! Satoshi gives out free bitcoins! https://[phishing]/index.php.topic=5.msg28.php
Activity: 69
Banking is still important because it is where we can get our money that we get from Bitcoin. We can receive payouts from these banks and we can also save our money in this banks. If banks and cryptocurrency come to an agreement and uses blockchain technology in the future, then that would be helpful for all users of Crypto.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
There is such a thing: "platforms" are the killers of banks. These are such open resources on which, with the help of blockchain technologies, can do the same thing you did before, that is, to lend money or borrow money. They decided to create a universal protocol and platforms. If the bank creates a platform instead of itself, which does the same thing that it did, but faster and cheaper, then this is a public good.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I think the role of banks is always important and can never be replaced with anything, even though everyone controls transactions with bitcoin but business and industry will always rely on banks for costs and capital.
bitcoin and bank always correlated.for easy example, if someone want to buy bitcoin from exchange, they need to deposit fiat to that exchange.and from this example can us forget about bank contribution to cryptoworld?
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
Any time, there is a bank. It was a bitcoin era. If there is no bank, then the money of the state, the state and the people will be stored and how the transfer. And where will the financial evaluation of a country be based?
Banks will always be important even in the bitcoin era, because banks has so many funtion in this world and not all people in this world can adopt bitcoin so for me there will surely still a lot of people will put there money in banks over than investing it in bitcoin.
Banking is very important in this era if they reduce the transaction costs and tax system other wise they will be busted ad their businesses will fall down on the ground. If they create new innovations that are in the benefit of people then they will surely survive and will be the popular one’s in the market. If they are not taking care and doing the same then they will face the consequences.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
I think the role of banks is always important and can never be replaced with anything, even though everyone controls transactions with bitcoin but business and industry will always rely on banks for costs and capital.

yes, banks are more economical and accessible by majority of users, cryptocurrencies will certainly develop into what banks are offering today, but let us be aware that cryptos are not yet widely accepted. and the fact that banks are based per country, the availability of services that banks offers are way to cheap than crypto transactions, people believe in what they see, physically, banks are everywhere, so it is difficult for digital currencies to penetrate the mainstream market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Bitcoin is known to be a place where we can keep and store our earnings in a safer place. We can't compare bitcoin with banks because we all know that bitcoin is profitable than banks. I think since most people only know about banks , it still matters for those who don't know how to access bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Bank is still useful  Grin
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
Bitcs are just making the society heavy with their burden. Btc exchanges and banks would have been enough for us LOL
Not now. This statement might be considered later but not now. Things aren’t that much easy and simple. Bitcoins are facing so big problems and they are continuously are under attack. These coins have to struggle so big that can only the way for them to enhance their living. But still, we are hopeful that bitcoins would be making best performance and make them determined.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
Yes, banking will still be relevant. Maybe not bank for fiat but for crypto. I don't know how it will be but thats what i think of.
Like everyone says, there is nothing impossible in this world and even word impossible itself says I M possible. This statement makes everything so easy. We can’t expect such banks for crypto right now but yes in late century or even in the next century when bitcoins would be the only source of transactions and the sole currency running worldwide, then they might be banks for them as well.
Activity: 314
einc.io
I mean we should understand that crypto market and bank industry are the thungs that not comparative in terms of 'age'. The bitcoin is relatively young and there is no way for it to replace the whole banking system by one even if very powerful currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255

For us the existence of the Bank's very important and the bank is the end of all transaction related to bitcoin especially when we cash the bitcoin.
Because the existence of bitcoin in our country isn't like Japan and the Netherlands which every citizen free to use bitcoin like fiat currency that can be used as a tool for daily transactions or commercial transactions
Activity: 290
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
Yes , i agree. Banks plays great significance in the financial system and economy.It is the key component in financial system that allocates funds. However, with the evolution of Bitcoin, the scenario has changed. The economic power that vested in the government and central banks is shifting to the public. This economic power can be challenged by people with this digital currencies.
we still bank services to operate bitcoin transaction.deposit to exchanger from fiat , need bank services.so until whenever it will used by much people and other instituion , especially about credit.

As what you have said. Banks has their own significant role in the economy, and whether we like it or not we don't have a choice and still even if we have this crypto we still need to use banks. Not only that since it has a certain role in our economy, a certain country's economy are circulated through banks and we cannot deny the fact about that.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
If bitcoin marketcap continues to increase and reaches at least 500 $ trillion and daily transactions reaching over 100 $ trillion then it is certain that banks are useless because everyone will choose bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Yes , i agree. Banks plays great significance in the financial system and economy.It is the key component in financial system that allocates funds. However, with the evolution of Bitcoin, the scenario has changed. The economic power that vested in the government and central banks is shifting to the public. This economic power can be challenged by people with this digital currencies.
we still bank services to operate bitcoin transaction.deposit to exchanger from fiat , need bank services.so until whenever it will used by much people and other instituion , especially about credit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: