Pages:
Author

Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era? - page 8. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
you are right. Although various countries but lively bitcoin role the bank still will not be replaced. banks in all countries used as routes for their economy. If a bank is dead because the economy will certainly bitcoin doesn't go with the good. the Bank will stay alive because of the very central bank roles for a country.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
Of course, because banks are the largest and most flexible source of funds, there is no need to wait for long-term capital mobilization.
Banks has its own importance. It is the safe way through which every one can save money or send money banks are the authentic way of business and transactions. Banks plays very important role in the development of a successful country. Banks has an important role in Bitcoin era. It is a digital currency and bank is the place where we can exchange the currency and create own accounts for transactions and savings.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
In my own personal opinion, i think banking is not important when bitcoin era comes because bitcoin do not need banks and banks may disappear in that era. But i think people will still need banksfor the economy and i think it will be to soon for bitcoin will happen because there are still countries who banned bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Yes, because banking system is a must when it comes to transaction in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies and i think bitcoin is a better together with the system of bank. And fiat is relies on transaction investment in bank so if you will going to used bitcoin in the future it would be a better if there would be an implemented system with the used of bank in transaction and investments together with trading.
So far, banks are essential but once bitcoin and other crypto currencies mainstream and more people start dealing in these coins, the survival of banks will become difficult. However, if they start supporting coins too, nothing can wipe them out from the face of earth. But this should never happen because it will kill the anonymity feature of digital assets. We will have to pay high charges again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think people still need banks and the government still uses banks for the economy so even though bitcoin will be growing but it will not be able to make the bank disappear as many people still need
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think, despite being in the bitcoin era but not everyone likes and invests in bitcoin so the existence of the bank remains in need for them and not all places accept bitcoin as payment
Yes before the banks are disappear the bitcoin should be easily use and adopted by every people whatever their status in the society there should have enough knowledge for everyone about bitcoin on which is hard to spread in all over the world due to the other people who didn't want bitcoin. Banks are remain because it have an own roles in the society that makes it important for everyone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The blockchain is likely to subvert the traditional banking industry, but the block chain technology is still in its infancy, so Banks remain one of the most important institutions in the world.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Of course. Banking has an important role in a country. Banks can be dealt with by the government and can also manage taxes and others in a country. So that's very important. Banks can also advance the government in my opinion.
Also in the era of Bitcoin bank still instrumental to making process withdraw Bitcoin to fiat,
without bank we can't earn money from Bitcoin, so in my opinion the Bank is still important in the Bitcoin era
Exactly this the area where banks will be mostly influential in most cases transaction of bitcoin either by selling or buying is carried through the banks which serves as a third party institution or as a middlemen where fiat  is transferred between a buyer and a seller.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I think, despite being in the bitcoin era but not everyone likes and invests in bitcoin so the existence of the bank remains in need for them and not all places accept bitcoin as payment
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Of course. Banking has an important role in a country. Banks can be dealt with by the government and can also manage taxes and others in a country. So that's very important. Banks can also advance the government in my opinion.
Also in the era of Bitcoin bank still instrumental to making process withdraw Bitcoin to fiat,
without bank we can't earn money from Bitcoin, so in my opinion the Bank is still important in the Bitcoin era
We can do peer to peer transaction like selling bitcoin to the person and not transferring or withdrawing bitcoin to bank and that is a lot better because you will be socializing with other bitcoin user and you may find new people that can help you to get new ideas and strategies to be more effective which i prefer rather than the banks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
I think banks are still an important aspect to save money for the community. Mind the current society store in the bank is more secure than storing in the virtual wallet. Because most still do not know what the advantages of cryptocurrency
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

In my own opinion, placing money on the banks is not important since cryptocurrency is already profitable on its self so the best thing to do is invest on cryptocurrency more than starting a bank account.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Banking is all about the financial administration, without banking none of the government will function in a better way. Maybe they have flaws in the functioning, but they're much in need for a country and other needs. Even now bitcoin has got dependence upon the fiat system, which shows the need for banking.
The definition of banking if people missed it is "the business conducted or services offered by a bank." , and most of these services mean transporting and conserving your money in total security , yet with the blockchain technology and the Ledgers all of this can be done without any need of any banks at all , yet the "banking system" is still there even if there's no bank at all . So like bill gates said in 1994 , we need banking systems but we don't really need banks and thanks to the blockchain technology such statement can turn into reality .

People are simply to used to the way things work, technically we could replace banks already but we must also understand that banks are some of the most powerful entities in the entire world so they are not going to let themselves be beaten just because of the development of a new technology, but I think in the future probably in many decades there is the potential for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to replace them.

Banks are the safest storage of our wealth and are geney trusted by the public and it will not be taken out from them. They also serve as the another very important purpose involving the creation of money, Banks are more than just financial intermediaries, they are in fact crucial to the functioning of our economy.
Banks are not the safest way to store your wealth, they can steal everything that you have worked so hard very easily you are trusting them that they are not going to abuse that power but unfortunately they do it all the time and second they are crucial for the economy but only because they have deceived everyone into thinking that they are crucial, it could be completely possible to run the economy of the world without banks.
Activity: 287
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Banks will exist until whenever because the government support them even though digital era has beginning. And the bank has its own role in a country. So even though bitcoin transactions continue to rise but I'm sure this has never reduced the role of banks.
Activity: 378
I think that yes. Banks will always play a significant role because there always will be people who wants to store their money or to get a loan etc.
Banks is very important in this world or in this economy so for me banking is will still exist in this world even in the bitcoin era and i know that banks will never dissapear in this world because all of the holders of bitcoin needs banks so they convert there bitcoin into fiat money.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
in the era of bitcoin is getting more advanced and began to know the public a lot. bitcoin still requires banking in our daily transactions though many banks still behave neutral because follow the rules of government but can be sure if in its development bitcoin can be accepted by 80% country in the world then it is certain banking will use bitcouin one of the second transaction tool after fiat in the loan system or otherwise
Activity: 644

Of course, Bank is still very important when it comes to money. According to @logicgate banks play an important role for a country even though it is a old system but still this is the most important and valuable financial institution. Banks is important in bitcoin because we can also invest and save our money their. Banks will exist as long as the economy was stable.

However, not all of people used bitcoin and they still banks to withdraw or deposit their money. Banks will never be scrapped until people need it and convenient to all of business owners to used banks in their transactions.
Activity: 392
Banking is really important for Bitcoin era because if we want to sell some bitcoin and get money we must use a bank. We still can't spend bitcoin in everywhere. But if we can spend bitcoin in every store and place banks can be useless.
Pages:
Jump to: