Pages:
Author

Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era? - page 7. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
The role of the bank in my opinion is still indispensable today. And bitcoin has not been able to get rid of the bank for the present time. However, the role of banks for some people is still very important, because banks are able to store real assets for some people. Then the functions of banks and bitcoin seem to be slightly different and some people still believe in banks more than bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

Banking will not that important anymore, placing your money on the banks will not give you a huge amount of profit while using cryptocurrency will make you very rich if you really know how to trade in the market.

Bitcoin is the only thing that goes to higher place in short period that’s why many fields need bitcoin support so it will not a bad thing I support this thing.
Activity: 154
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

Certainly, no. Because, we can send any cryptocurrency with click one button. There don't need other person or bank. But nowadays for that most governments don't accept cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Bank has important function in our economy, it can't be disappear because many financial problem will exist in our economy. Bank is the reason why the money in the economy are circling properly. I know that investors and people will not let bank disappear because of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Of course bank is still important because bank has a different role in every individual because we can convert our bitcoin into cash to the other bank, in terms of saving bank is the much ideal way even our money is not going to generate a profit but still we feel secure and we can used it in emergency matters but bitcoin is the ideal one in terms for long term investment and it is proven that many people became millionaire through bitcoin help.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Yes I think banks would still be important in the era of cryptocurrrencies and not just Bitcoin alone because there are still a lot of people who preferred to do business the traditional way. For example, a person has been trading cryptocurrencies then after a few months or years he achieved the amount he/she wanted to gain out of the investment he/she made and will withdraw the profits. Most people still prefer to keep their money in banks and makes it their savings for emergency purposes.
Activity: 3

yes, I think the bank si still important in the bitcoin era, because the bank has its own role in a country, its small example as a container for lending capital, other credits. Maybe the banks will create own crypto. I think,
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Banking will not that important anymore, placing your money on the banks will not give you a huge amount of profit while using cryptocurrency will make you very rich if you really know how to trade in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Banking is still important at my opinion because it is always necessary to let people a choise what to use, not everyone ready to change everything and join crypto, expecially old people.

How did you start in crypto? Moving fiat from your bank to an exchange, right? That means moving fiat from your account to the exchange's account in another bank.

Did you cash out any profits? Obviously, you took fiat from the exchange back to your bank.

Let's face it; crypto is founded on the traditional banking system and will remain so!
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Banking is still important at my opinion because it is always necessary to let people a choise what to use, not everyone ready to change everything and join crypto, expecially old people.
Activity: 101
that's right. Banks have always existed with humans for many years. and safety has captured 100% of the trust of everyone and every country in the world. It is a very good place to save money with monthly interest
Anyway banks remain important part of our financial part of life and nothing will change soon. It need much time to change situation and it is not bad because progressive and smart part of people will use modern tech and there will be banks and obsolete tech for others.
Activity: 112
Yes, the bank still holds a key position in this world. Banks can help poor people have capital to do business. The bank is a huge source of money and a safe haven for people
Activity: 30
For me it's a yes because banking have a big role in a circulation of money we need bank to avoid scams and of course to secure our accounts specially in bitcoin mining
Activity: 378
Yes banking is still important in the bitcoin era because we can use it especially for our withdrawal from cryptocurrency to fiat. Most of the people as of now doesn't know about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency and they know is bank for their savings and withdrawal.
Activity: 429
Advanced development of financial technolgy today must accepted/adopted to support and improve the country's economy in one hand. But on the other hand, The monetary authority, here The central Bank and The commercial banks still play a very important role in everyday's economic activities.These commercial banks must render or give financial services to all people in the country, either in the urban area or rural area, from big cities to small cities that can not be served by bitcoin or other coins.
Activity: 314
einc.io
We are here ready to accept the full shift to the digital currencies because we know how to handle this process but there are older people who won't be capable of dealing with cryptocurrencies and need some assistance that they can find in banks today.
I still think so because the bank has a long history and we can not deny the banking role for our economic development, but besides that, digital technology is growing. Digital coins are equally important
Of course, there will have to be some form of physical crypto, and that's where the banking comes in. So, yes, it will play a role.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Yes, banking is still important in Bitcoin era. For me bank play an important role in economy and it is the tradition of financing. It allocates funds from savers to borrowers in an efficient manner. Provides fund for business as well as personal needs of the individuals. Bank role is very significant. For me as a function of bank as middleman for Bitcoin to exchange fiat is fine. I think it is better if we leave this option open to people.
Pages:
Jump to: