Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold?? - page 26. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 01:27:43 PM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

I fully agree with you opinion. And in my opinion, the hopes of most people at BTC to reach cosmic prices are quite exaggerated. Perhaps it will be just a digital currency at a normal price in the future.
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:26:15 PM
different people and different way they see things. some think bitcoin is a digital gold where they can invest their money and wait while others see it as a faster means for transactions which was the main reason it was introduced in the first place. well i believe people should be educated more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and the whole ideology behind the blockchain technology.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 10, 2018, 01:08:32 PM
Yeah. Bitcoin is also gold. bitcoin price is any time to up and down. So this good opportunity for the people invests in the bitcoin. Time is important for bitcoin and gold. So people time to check the price and time to invest. Bitcoin is the good future investment. people always choose the bitcoin. But some people don't know how to choose and invest. the market right place to get the price information. So don't lose the bitcoin.
Activity: 30
September 10, 2018, 01:06:14 PM
Yes. It was realised as a currency but over time has grown to be an asset. It is in the same category with gold. The price of gold at sometimes too fluctuats before it gets stable. Sometimes coming, bitcoin price will become stable and will trade at higher level with just the few that will hold it by then.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 10, 2018, 12:50:12 PM
I think bitcoin could be a digital gold. Although i know the perspective you are coming from but also remember that real gold is not digital but bitcoin is, so within the "Cryptotic" world bitcoin could be digital gold.
I think, your thinking is wrong. Why do you say real gold is not digital but bitcoin?
Real gold is a sparkling stone, while digital gold is gold Bitcoin, so digital gold with gold stones is of course different.
Activity: 37
September 10, 2018, 12:25:28 PM
yes it can be said like that. bitcoin is digital gold because of the high value of bitcoin. good for future investment
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
Bitcoin is bitcoin and cannot be said to be digital gold because the price is always fluctuating. More precisely it can be referred to as a decentralized and anonymous digital currency.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:07:58 PM
maybe bitcoin is digital gold, but bitcoin isn't just gold or anything. Bitcoin exceeds the expectations we imagine, all those who invest in bitcoin want something that exceeds gold or whatever.
Activity: 56
September 10, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
I think Bitcoin can be said to be digital gold because bitcoin is a huge asset in the crypto world. Bitcoin has the highest value among other coins.
Activity: 162
September 10, 2018, 12:03:50 PM
Bitcoin is certainly a digital currency which can be used for several business transactions. The problem is people have their own views on bitcoin and how they uphold it is a matter of choice. To some people, they see bitcoin as a digital asset or digital gold which can be sold in due time to earn profit. In my opinion, bitcoin can really help in several business transactions without any difficulty just like how fiat currency is used.
Activity: 79
September 10, 2018, 11:55:07 AM
I think the biton will go the way of gold as a measure of value. The digital economy needs its digital standard of success.
Activity: 17
September 10, 2018, 11:38:25 AM
I think we can't talk Btc is a digital gold when in this time panic. But i think in the future it could say a digital gold  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
September 10, 2018, 11:33:47 AM
It can be said that bitcoin is digital gold, this is because of the similarity between bitcoin and gold, and I am sure that all bitcoin users agree if they say that bitcoin is digital gold.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
No, bitcoin is not digital gold. BTC need to have assets behind its value so that it could be called this. However the investors confidence in btc has caused people to think that it is.
Activity: 23
September 10, 2018, 11:08:41 AM
Bitcoin is used as digital gold today. It's a de-risk asset. Basically if someone wants to outlay systematic risk, then one would go to access gold or digital gold (bitcoin),” he added, and also bitcoin transfer electronic system in web market. so we said bitcoin is digital gold.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 10:37:23 AM
At this value, Bitcoin may be the gold of the Internet! By value, attractiveness and scarcity.
Value is very high and attractive. But I believe in the rise and rise of altcoin!
I really like bitcoin and altcoin!
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
September 10, 2018, 09:50:08 AM
I see bitcoins as digital gold. Bitcoins has so fare failed as a digital currency, to few people use it. Bitcoins are mainly being used to buy other crypto currency. But most bitcoins are just being hold on cold wallets.
People buy bitcoins thinking the price will go to new highs or ad least hold its price, just like people who buy gold.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
SCARCITYDEFI.ORG
September 10, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
Bitcoin is much better than gold, because Bitcoin has much more divisibility and the ability to move almost instantly over huge distances. Gold does not possess this ability.
Activity: 39
September 10, 2018, 09:30:48 AM
I agree with you.I think bitcoin is a digital gold and know the perspective you are coming from but also member that real gold is not digital but cryptocurrency is digitsl gold. bitcoin transper by electronic sytem in web market. so we said bitcoon is digital gold.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 03:54:53 AM
I agree with you so far.  Gold has been dominating the market with its value did not went down hill unlike bitcoin.  Only the thing that bitcoin has a bigger value and it dominates the digital world market.  Maybe the value went towards south but there is the tendency it will rises up again and will beat gold with regards to value and investment.

Explicitly, bitcoin appears as a complement to two things about digital currencies and commodities, this is even better than gold, but the government is very difficult to adapt because they have fiat as the main reference, eventually the governments of developed countries now only recognize bitcoin as an asset commodity and referring to digital gold, just getting there and not recognizing the others.
Pages:
Jump to: