Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold?? - page 27. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:29:30 AM
I agree with you so far.  Gold has been dominating the market with its value did not went down hill unlike bitcoin.  Only the thing that bitcoin has a bigger value and it dominates the digital world market.  Maybe the value went towards south but there is the tendency it will rises up again and will beat gold with regards to value and investment.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
September 06, 2018, 01:37:13 AM
Many people pretend bitcoin as gold or asset or currency but people should know that bitcoin is actually just a digital currency, it has not intrinsic value like gold. Bitcoin characteristics is closely the same as gild but this can't make Bitcoin has intrinsic value. But still bitcoin is better that fiat money.
well, everyone has their views on this, but more clearly bitcoin is an investment that is very similar to gold. it's just that, now the price of bitcoin is being shaken, and has decreased quite far from the price of $ 7k.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 01:28:52 AM
comparison of bitcoin is digital gold probably is true
Activity: 155
September 06, 2018, 01:25:45 AM
BITCOIN is set to become “digital gold” and the move could send prices souring even if just a small chuck on the world’s $7 trillion pot of gold was put into crypto as a store of value.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
September 05, 2018, 10:40:56 PM
Many people pretend bitcoin as gold or asset or currency but people should know that bitcoin is actually just a digital currency, it has not intrinsic value like gold. Bitcoin characteristics is closely the same as gild but this can't make Bitcoin has intrinsic value. But still bitcoin is better that fiat money.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:37:19 PM
We can not see it as gold, it's a technology that will be more expensive than gold. We can see the price of Bitcoin at the end of 2017, which is a terrible price and no one can believe in their eyes. But now the bubble has broken and I still believe Bitcoin will grow again. $ 6k4 is not worth it.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 10:34:16 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that is better than cash or gold. Like cash and gold, it’s value is based on demand, but both cash and gold are supposedly backed by something tangible. Bitcoin has nothing tangible backing it, but because of its decentralized, secure and fair functionalities, it will continue to increase in demand.

Bitcoin is not a digital gold. bitcoin is just an one of the best type of investment in this world. If you want to earn high profit in less time then investing in bitcoin is the best opportunity for you
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 06:20:07 PM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
You're talking about how a lot of people lost money. But you don't remember how people lost money on physical gold, on oil, on stocks. Yes, true, bitcoin was invented as a means of payment, but it has become something big. Therefore, I believe bitcoin is a digital gold, not a currency.
Activity: 227
September 03, 2018, 10:54:22 PM
I know, everyone who invests in Bitcoin and Gold will benefit significantly. But the existence of Bitcoin and gold is very different, there is no similarity between the two.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has the highest price. I think gold can't have prices as high as Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 145
September 03, 2018, 04:27:49 PM
I honestly think that gold is ordinary metal. Man values him. But gold will not make me well-fed, will not cure my illness, will not give me a chance.
Yes bitcoin is also gold .... but the main thing is only love.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 04:23:21 PM
We might call it a digital gold because it's has the capability to stand side by side with gold and have stable at some extent like gold.
Activity: 135
September 03, 2018, 12:07:54 PM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
If we are going to Fungibility,Bitcoin and gold are both fungible for all intensive purposes, but I’ll give gold a slight edge because it doesn’t have a Blockchain. So we can see that gold and Bitcoin are very similar in supporting the characteristics of sound money which until Bitcoin came around we never thought possible in the digital world.
Activity: 76
September 03, 2018, 11:42:50 AM
Today bitcoin is the standard of digital progress. He is the first in technology, the first in security, the first in decentralization. The digital economy needs its own measure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

bitcoin not digital gold, but I always said bitcoin is long conditions investment asset and if bitcoin digital gold can at any moment drop substantially in price. This contradicts the behavior of gold, which never so becomes cheaper.
and I agree bitcoin is a digital currency.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 10:29:14 AM
I also think that bitcoin is a digital currency that can be exchanged so that it can be used with fiat. Although bitcoin is just a number but can provide good value for our finances. This is what many people may not be able to accept, with the complexity of numbers, they still don't believe that bitcoin is worth more than gold.
Activity: 150
September 03, 2018, 10:15:58 AM
I'm more inclined to the fact that bitcoin is digital gold. It is unlikely that someday bitcoin will begin to function as a currency at the goverment level. Now basically it's just a speculative tool for making money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 19
September 02, 2018, 09:28:14 AM
I think bitcoin can be called a digital gold,within the crypto world,bitcoin is king and as a result of that I think it can be referred to as a digital gold
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
Everyone can argue about bitcoin, it's clear that bitcoin can benefit its holders. I think bitcoin is multifunctional as a digital currency or gold or an investment tool. Unlike inefficient real gold, bitcoin is very efficient, just by using a cellphone we can transact, invest, pay, bitcoin has a broader meaning than ordinary gold.
Activity: 78
September 03, 2018, 09:48:23 AM
I do think bitcoin is a computerized cash that can be exchanged unreservedly. numerous individuals do imagine that bitcoin is a substitute for gold later on, yet gold is as yet gold. with bitcoin we can make exchanges, for example, sending cash out of the nation unreservedly absent much requests
Activity: 229
September 03, 2018, 03:33:47 AM
Bitcoin can be called a digital gold in terms of market value and stability. It is also an asset but digital in nature.
Pages:
Jump to: