Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 12. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 13, 2017, 02:49:41 PM
In my country, the PayPal payment system does not work. Therefore, I definitely choose bitcoin. It is very convenient to quickly anonymous and profitable. Even if my country allows the use of PayPal, I will not use this service.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
July 13, 2017, 02:16:07 PM
Paypal is a complete piece of garbage. I hope they burn in hell.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 06, 2017, 02:47:46 PM
I have been using PayPal earlier for receiving and giving transferring payment outside the country for due to my freelance writing profession but the drawback in PayPal is it takes much time to receive funds as compared to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
July 06, 2017, 02:28:17 PM
Paypal is centralized that's why a lot does not want to use it, the new trend now which is crypto currencies are being use
and it's popularity is growing fast. Bitcoin is really a threat to centralize payment system and they are affected with the crypto popularity.
PayPal involves the personal information of the user. Confirmation of user’s identity, age limit, transaction limit, ID etc. They often limit your account if you receive a big amount from a suspicious account, money transferred goes nowhere, neither the sender get, nor you even if you have done nothing.
Bitcoin is free of these stupid and extra formalities. And the transaction fee of Bitcoin is also very low as compared to PayPal. No limitations are involved in the bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
July 05, 2017, 03:40:26 AM
After knowing and getting into bitcoins I have never used Paypal  as with bitcoins everything can be done hassle free and with least fees so for me bitcoin is surely best in compare to Paypal and in future many online sites will start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and that will draw attention of many people who are not aware about bitcoins yet.

Well said mate. Right now as much as possible all my online transactions too are done thru bitcoin and other accepted altcoins. Paypal is too far from bitcoin's awesomeness if only people knows about this. Hopefully one day all the people around the world can't be deprived and will have the chance to use bitcoin. The gateway thu fiat is what most people having difficulties. Too many centralized institutions are pricing bitcoin too much.
Paypal is centralized that's why a lot does not want to use it, the new trend now which is crypto currencies are being use
and it's popularity is growing fast. Bitcoin is really a threat to centralize payment system and they are affected with the crypto popularity.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
July 04, 2017, 04:23:20 PM
After knowing and getting into bitcoins I have never used Paypal  as with bitcoins everything can be done hassle free and with least fees so for me bitcoin is surely best in compare to Paypal and in future many online sites will start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and that will draw attention of many people who are not aware about bitcoins yet.

Well said mate. Right now as much as possible all my online transactions too are done thru bitcoin and other accepted altcoins. Paypal is too far from bitcoin's awesomeness if only people knows about this. Hopefully one day all the people around the world can't be deprived and will have the chance to use bitcoin. The gateway thu fiat is what most people having difficulties. Too many centralized institutions are pricing bitcoin too much.
Activity: 336
July 04, 2017, 04:01:57 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 04, 2017, 02:40:08 PM
for me i was choosing bitcoin than paypal bitcoin is more aesy to use than paypal i dont think so because i never been use my paypal acount before and 1 thing that i choose bitcoin is the price of bitcoin is always going up so for me bitcoin is the more than anything else in e currency i choose bitcoin
Activity: 518
July 04, 2017, 02:19:44 PM
I think bitcoin is so much better than paypal,if you can understand rightly  when bitcoin holding, buying or selling then you can choose  must be bitctcoin not paypal.
Yeah bitcoin is more better than the paypal. Many people knows about that the bitcoin is much better. Holding is a btc is really effective to double your money but the paypal is less hassle than the bitcoin.
The bigger problem in paypal is that it is not for al of the world but it is only limited for some countries while the remaining countries are unable to get access to the services which use paypal and bitcoin is a currency and a payment system for all over the world.
Not only for all people on the world's, it have more issue about dispute money from people want try scam and banned account 180 days (as death). Not useful as Bitcoin and not anonymous
Activity: 112
CareerXon - PRESALE ON 4TH NOV 50% BONUS
July 04, 2017, 01:41:38 PM
offcourse its better
but you do have some cons
like like buyers protection
once money is gone its gone
you can lose your bitcoin easily if u store offline
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
July 04, 2017, 12:51:45 PM
I think bitcoin is so much better than paypal,if you can understand rightly  when bitcoin holding, buying or selling then you can choose  must be bitctcoin not paypal.
Yeah bitcoin is more better than the paypal. Many people knows about that the bitcoin is much better. Holding is a btc is really effective to double your money but the paypal is less hassle than the bitcoin.
The paypal and bitcoin are both with the different nature, paypal is just a facilitator for to make your transaction or we can say that the paypal is the facilitator used for online sale and purchase while the bitcoin is a digital currency, by itself it has many good features that the paypal don’t have.

Anyway for me bitcoin is better because in my country bitcoin is acceptable while paypal is ban. For me bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 02, 2017, 07:17:40 PM
The bigger problem in paypal is that it is not for al of the world but it is only limited for some countries while the remaining countries are unable to get access to the services which use paypal and bitcoin is a currency and a payment system for all over the world.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
July 02, 2017, 05:30:28 PM
As you said it is better in different ways. Like having bitcoin may be fulfill your desire product to buy. In many shops and investing in PTC websites there is the only option of Bitcoin instead PayPal. Where we look at on a global site. PayPal is not allowed in many countries. Where bitcoin is a legit everywhere. So bitcoin is so far better than PayPal.
Activity: 225
July 01, 2017, 05:34:42 PM
Bitcoin is much more flexible for global money transfers, thus it's better than paypal services.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 01, 2017, 04:25:47 PM

It's one of the nicest thing about bitcoin, you can hold it and wait for the right time for you to decide on selling it. And PayPal is a gateway for sending and receiving payments and bitcoin has this. But bitcoin has more than PayPal has to offer and that's why bitcoin is better for most of us.

Absolutely. In my country central bank of my country has restricted Paypal which makes us very difficult to use Paypal especially for sending payments to someone. We can not hold funds in our account and any penny we receive in our Paypal account is automatically withdrawn in to the bank account linked with the Paypal account. Bitcoin is a far better option for us, especially for the international transactions.

In what country do you live? So you don't have choice but to use other payment method or stay still with bitcoin. Good thing that there's bitcoin in us that we can use as an alternative for sending and receiving payments. As we are already using it as our major remitting center.

I am from India and this decision was taken in back 2014.

* PayPal Team Shocked Indian Freelancers with New Rules.

I am not very much confident about whom to blame but the fact is that using PayPal is not only time consuming but also costly since that decision. I found bitcoin very, very, very much handy when it comes to the international transactions.

That's awful, there's a lot of freelancers in India and why they do this. Anyway, there are some other choices for you like Payza and of course bitcoin. Bitcoin is very handy and you only need to wait for a couple of minutes - hours for your transaction to get confirmed. And sometimes it takes a day but this is happening rarely.
Activity: 378
July 01, 2017, 04:11:13 PM

Yes I agree with you bitcoin is better than Paypal. Paypal here in my country is hard to encash to fiat currency. While bitcoin is easy to use, easy to access anywhere. Bitcoin has been popular now and many invested in it because anyone can earn money and your investment may grow. However bitcoin is good for me than Paypal.
many people are doing complaint against paypal that their service is not available in their country, i am confusing that what are the counties areas where their service is available and the people living there are satisfactory with the service of paypal and want to continue using paypal. because even in my country paypal service is not available, and therefore we are using bitcoin which is more easy to use.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 01, 2017, 07:47:35 AM

It's one of the nicest thing about bitcoin, you can hold it and wait for the right time for you to decide on selling it. And PayPal is a gateway for sending and receiving payments and bitcoin has this. But bitcoin has more than PayPal has to offer and that's why bitcoin is better for most of us.

Absolutely. In my country central bank of my country has restricted Paypal which makes us very difficult to use Paypal especially for sending payments to someone. We can not hold funds in our account and any penny we receive in our Paypal account is automatically withdrawn in to the bank account linked with the Paypal account. Bitcoin is a far better option for us, especially for the international transactions.

In what country do you live? So you don't have choice but to use other payment method or stay still with bitcoin. Good thing that there's bitcoin in us that we can use as an alternative for sending and receiving payments. As we are already using it as our major remitting center.

I am from India and this decision was taken in back 2014.

* PayPal Team Shocked Indian Freelancers with New Rules.

I am not very much confident about whom to blame but the fact is that using PayPal is not only time consuming but also costly since that decision. I found bitcoin very, very, very much handy when it comes to the international transactions.
Activity: 774
July 01, 2017, 05:16:12 AM

Yes I agree with you bitcoin is better than Paypal. Paypal here in my country is hard to encash to fiat currency. While bitcoin is easy to use, easy to access anywhere. Bitcoin has been popular now and many invested in it because anyone can earn money and your investment may grow. However bitcoin is good for me than Paypal.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 01, 2017, 04:54:04 AM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 01, 2017, 04:20:12 AM

Pages:
Jump to: