Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 13. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 04:04:15 AM
Paypal is actually very useful if we can use it in various financial transaction activities. What makes paypal weak is the difficulty of making a paypal account. Not every person in the country has easy access in registering acoount paypal. While bitcoin gives us that extraordinary ease.
Creating a PayPal account isn't that big of a deal. I once had to purchase something that could only be paid with credit card or PayPal. It took me less than 5 minutes in total to create a PayPal account.

I purchased PayPal credit through internet banking, and that way I have paid for what I needed. It's basically as easy as signing yourself up at one of the larger online wallet services.
Actually verifying a paypal account is not easy as you thougt, the process takes times as the company is looking for the legitimacy of a user. Like right now in which we verify multiple copied duplicates for your accounts. For others like you who has the right tools for confirming that they have a Bitcoin earning site change in which you yourself change the true story in order to protect them or in order that the government protects what they are hiding.
As it's a centralized functioning platform, legitimacy is a must. Without legitimacy it cannot gain reputation and make things better as well gain continued reputation. This is the reason why PayPal is preferred for most of the cross border international transactions for business and logistics related needs.

Since paypal can be used in any shopping sites now internationally then Paypal have still something that btc wallets or programs can't do since it is still limited in usage especially in terms of transactions in stores,it is right that registering in paypal took time yet it still guarantees that the transaction is safe, but if we prefer on saving or having more savings in future then we should really habe btc.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 01, 2017, 03:59:59 AM
I think bitcoin is so much better than paypal,if you can understand rightly  when bitcoin holding, buying or selling then you can choose  must be bitctcoin not paypal.

It's one of the nicest thing about bitcoin, you can hold it and wait for the right time for you to decide on selling it. And PayPal is a gateway for sending and receiving payments and bitcoin has this. But bitcoin has more than PayPal has to offer and that's why bitcoin is better for most of us.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 01, 2017, 03:28:59 AM
Paypal is actually very useful if we can use it in various financial transaction activities. What makes paypal weak is the difficulty of making a paypal account. Not every person in the country has easy access in registering acoount paypal. While bitcoin gives us that extraordinary ease.
Creating a PayPal account isn't that big of a deal. I once had to purchase something that could only be paid with credit card or PayPal. It took me less than 5 minutes in total to create a PayPal account.

I purchased PayPal credit through internet banking, and that way I have paid for what I needed. It's basically as easy as signing yourself up at one of the larger online wallet services.
Actually verifying a paypal account is not easy as you thougt, the process takes times as the company is looking for the legitimacy of a user. Like right now in which we verify multiple copied duplicates for your accounts. For others like you who has the right tools for confirming that they have a Bitcoin earning site change in which you yourself change the true story in order to protect them or in order that the government protects what they are hiding.
As it's a centralized functioning platform, legitimacy is a must. Without legitimacy it cannot gain reputation and make things better as well gain continued reputation. This is the reason why PayPal is preferred for most of the cross border international transactions for business and logistics related needs.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
July 01, 2017, 01:31:47 AM
I think bitcoin is so much better than paypal,if you can understand rightly  when bitcoin holding, buying or selling then you can choose  must be bitctcoin not paypal.
Yeah bitcoin is more better than the paypal. Many people knows about that the bitcoin is much better. Holding is a btc is really effective to double your money but the paypal is less hassle than the bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 30, 2017, 11:41:25 PM
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
June 29, 2017, 01:08:55 PM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
June 29, 2017, 12:58:19 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
June 29, 2017, 12:51:30 PM
I still have not used the PayPal service, but I do not know whether I will. Because in my country some unhealthy tendency is brewing against this payment system. It seems that the government does not want to fully implement the fallen has fallen our country and what users have used. In what it is expressed and why it is so aggressive, I do not understand. It's good that at least with the crypto currency things are a little easier.

Agree , it is not too easy to create an account but paypal is also secure. We can use both is some ways that we think will be good for us and in some payment sites or system bitcoins still not available so the advantage of paypal and bitcoin is helpful for us than to compare it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
June 29, 2017, 10:14:04 AM
I still have not used the PayPal service, but I do not know whether I will. Because in my country some unhealthy tendency is brewing against this payment system. It seems that the government does not want to fully implement the fallen has fallen our country and what users have used. In what it is expressed and why it is so aggressive, I do not understand. It's good that at least with the crypto currency things are a little easier.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2017, 09:27:44 AM
Once there was a discussion about the fact that the PayPal administration is suspected of fraud. I can not understand why Such a fuss around the PayPal payment system. I understand that Bitcoin can compete with PayPal, but it's not so significant. You can use both platforms at the same time and do not feel an understanding at the same time.
yes that is right that I think there Is no competition between the two. bitcoin and the paypal. bitcoin is a full currency which we can use for shopping but paypal is a payment method.  personally  I have never use paypal but I think there may not be any issue with paypal, I personally using bitcoin and I think it is more convenient for me to use it for shopping online.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 28, 2017, 02:11:24 PM
They aren't comparable.
It's like apples and oranges.

It also depends on what you are using them for.

PayPal sucks, but use it if you need to.

For me, it is better to use the bitcoin.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
June 28, 2017, 11:41:53 AM
Once there was a discussion about the fact that the PayPal administration is suspected of fraud. I can not understand why Such a fuss around the PayPal payment system. I understand that Bitcoin can compete with PayPal, but it's not so significant. You can use both platforms at the same time and do not feel an understanding at the same time.
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 28, 2017, 09:14:33 AM
Activity: 294
June 28, 2017, 01:36:57 AM
Paypal is hassle to others because of security measures it's giving to their users and its just fine.

Bitcoin is easy to use because no security measures are given here.

Therefore, both are useful depends on the person's need.

Like here in my location, withdrawing cash is easy with bitcoin here so I will choose bitcoin. I don't have bank account that's why I can't use Paypal for withdrawing cash.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 28, 2017, 01:34:09 AM
And everyone who is struggling in this forum, i'm sure they prefer bitcoin rather than paypal. I haven't used paypal again as a payment processor, because bitcoin more efficient in my opinion.
to me i personally prefer to bitcoin as compare to paypal. in fact paypal service is not available in my country and that is the only reason i cannot use paypal, but it has become too easy to use bitcoin instead of paypal.
may be for some people paypal is more convenient to use, and therefore they are choosing paypal instead of bitcoin, but for those people where they do not have the facility of paypal like you then for such people bitcoin is a good option because now most of the onlne shopkeepers are accepting bitcoin for shopping. and i think bitcoin is also present everywhere, therefore it is more convenient for everyone to use bitcoin instead of paypal
Some people think that paypal is more convenient for them and they are using it because these people do not know about bitcoin as if they will know about bitcoin then they will also find that none of the payment processor is convenient like bitcoin and they will adopt and will use only bitcoin.
to me i do not think that it is more convenient than bitcoin, you can use bitcoin in any where, while paypal is not present everywhere and therefore i can say that bitcoin is more better than paypal.

No mate the popularity of paypal is higher in compare to bitcoins at a moment as very few people are aware about bitcoins and bitcoin is still not widely accepted either online or offline but if you notice then almost all online sites have an option of paypal and that makes it more popular among the people and it will take time for bitcoin to take over paypal in future.
Agreed, popularity of bitcoin is not that high as PayPal. Bitcoin on a sudden has gained more popularity, PayPal as a payment service has gained good reputation through its transaction accessibility crossing borders which were felt to be difficult in the past. This made its implementation in majority of the websites as an payment gateway. Maybe in future bitcoin too gets a place in the payment section.
Activity: 476
June 27, 2017, 11:40:42 PM
If you wanna get real cash money, paypal is the best solution because it has access to your bank so that they can deposit the amount you withdraw from paypal web site. But there is no similar possibility in bitcoin as you know.
Why choose if you can use and bitcoin and the unit fell to the destination at the same time. Why choose and deprive yourself of many opportunities.
Activity: 206
June 27, 2017, 07:05:43 PM
If you wanna get real cash money, paypal is the best solution because it has access to your bank so that they can deposit the amount you withdraw from paypal web site. But there is no similar possibility in bitcoin as you know.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
June 27, 2017, 07:01:07 PM
And everyone who is struggling in this forum, i'm sure they prefer bitcoin rather than paypal. I haven't used paypal again as a payment processor, because bitcoin more efficient in my opinion.
to me i personally prefer to bitcoin as compare to paypal. in fact paypal service is not available in my country and that is the only reason i cannot use paypal, but it has become too easy to use bitcoin instead of paypal.
may be for some people paypal is more convenient to use, and therefore they are choosing paypal instead of bitcoin, but for those people where they do not have the facility of paypal like you then for such people bitcoin is a good option because now most of the onlne shopkeepers are accepting bitcoin for shopping. and i think bitcoin is also present everywhere, therefore it is more convenient for everyone to use bitcoin instead of paypal
Some people think that paypal is more convenient for them and they are using it because these people do not know about bitcoin as if they will know about bitcoin then they will also find that none of the payment processor is convenient like bitcoin and they will adopt and will use only bitcoin.
to me i do not think that it is more convenient than bitcoin, you can use bitcoin in any where, while paypal is not present everywhere and therefore i can say that bitcoin is more better than paypal.
What? Shocked paypal is the first payment method live than bitcoin and you are use a real usd.. bitcoin still not accepted by many website and big companies.. unlike paypal that accepted like in amazon they are still not accepting bitcoin as payment.
But bitcoin had some alternative ways to buy items on amazon like purse.io.
bitcoin still not reach the trust score the same as paypal but we can use bitcoin for other activity,. they are both had the same features and both different features and i am using them both so i think there is no 1 one payment method they are both great to me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 27, 2017, 06:47:40 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
June 27, 2017, 05:18:25 PM
I like to use both.
PayPal because it's easier to convert to cash, btc because it won't limit you for having money.
Yes, I also like them to use both. They have different usages were we can use it, Only the difference was that, in Paypal we cannot trade it because of the volatility, mcompare to bitcoin. But still of course, bitcoin is better than paypal.
Pages:
Jump to: