Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 14. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
June 23, 2017, 08:40:47 AM
They aren't comparable.
It's like apples and oranges.

It also depends on what you are using them for.

PayPal sucks, but use it if you need to.

I still use paypal so far, Bitcoin does have a lot of influence to shift online payments, and paypal cannot match this phenomenon, they can only appreciate bitcoin and become part of online transaction platform. Actually paypal is still widely used for payment affairs but it still will not bite bitcoin popularity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 22, 2017, 06:50:42 PM
And everyone who is struggling in this forum, i'm sure they prefer bitcoin rather than paypal. I haven't used paypal again as a payment processor, because bitcoin more efficient in my opinion.
to me i personally prefer to bitcoin as compare to paypal. in fact paypal service is not available in my country and that is the only reason i cannot use paypal, but it has become too easy to use bitcoin instead of paypal.
may be for some people paypal is more convenient to use, and therefore they are choosing paypal instead of bitcoin, but for those people where they do not have the facility of paypal like you then for such people bitcoin is a good option because now most of the onlne shopkeepers are accepting bitcoin for shopping. and i think bitcoin is also present everywhere, therefore it is more convenient for everyone to use bitcoin instead of paypal
Some people think that paypal is more convenient for them and they are using it because these people do not know about bitcoin as if they will know about bitcoin then they will also find that none of the payment processor is convenient like bitcoin and they will adopt and will use only bitcoin.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
June 22, 2017, 06:19:44 PM
They aren't comparable.
It's like apples and oranges.

It also depends on what you are using them for.

PayPal sucks, but use it if you need to.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 22, 2017, 03:44:36 PM
And everyone who is struggling in this forum, i'm sure they prefer bitcoin rather than paypal. I haven't used paypal again as a payment processor, because bitcoin more efficient in my opinion.
to me i personally prefer to bitcoin as compare to paypal. in fact paypal service is not available in my country and that is the only reason i cannot use paypal, but it has become too easy to use bitcoin instead of paypal.

Paypal is a very wide spread monetary service available in many countries. What is your country dude? And paypal is pure money how can you prefer bitcoin over paypal. I'm surprised.
For some reason paypal is way complicated unlike bitcoin, it's controlled and regulated by the government and we are like using the bank
on that matter. Bitcoin on the other hand provides transparency and payment are irreversible.
To save some extra tax amount we use bitcoins. but now the bitcoin transaction is also becoming expensive the transaction fees are increasing, and it is taking the time to confirm. Paypal also takes the time to confirm, but it is safe. We have proof of our transaction, and if any fraud happens, we can identify. But in bitcoin transaction, we cannot identify to whom we sent bitcoins. This is totally transparent.
but still i think bitcoin is better than bitcoin, because i have a good experience of bitcoin transaction but i never feel such problem related to bitcoin transaction, to me i think you can use bitcoin too much confidently and not need to worry about your transaction. i think the transaction fee is still very  low as compare to the price of  paypal fee and secondly bitcoin is too much fast as compare to payal. and thirdly paypal has limited service in some areas where as bitcoin is universal currency and its service is available throughout the world.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
June 22, 2017, 10:50:25 AM

Paypal is a very wide spread monetary service available in many countries. What is your country dude? And paypal is pure money how can you prefer bitcoin over paypal. I'm surprised.
For some reason paypal is way complicated unlike bitcoin, it's controlled and regulated by the government and we are like using the bank
on that matter. Bitcoin on the other hand provides transparency and payment are irreversible.
To save some extra tax amount we use bitcoins. but now the bitcoin transaction is also becoming expensive the transaction fees are increasing, and it is taking the time to confirm. Paypal also takes the time to confirm, but it is safe. We have proof of our transaction, and if any fraud happens, we can identify. But in bitcoin transaction, we cannot identify to whom we sent bitcoins. This is totally transparent.
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
June 22, 2017, 10:04:13 AM
PayPal you need a bank and credit card. It takes long to get the funds and send them and the fees are high. Transactions can be reversed and with BTC none of these things are a problem and transactions are final. Noone needs to know who you are or what you don't with your money in like with PayPal and the bank.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
June 22, 2017, 12:26:46 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 21, 2017, 06:43:33 PM

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 21, 2017, 06:36:23 PM
In what country you live? I dont know that there are aome countries that PayPal is inaccessible. But to those people that are in the same situation as yours bitcoin will be the best choice. They are both good but bitcoin has a lot to offer unlike PayPal its service is only limited.
Activity: 490
June 21, 2017, 06:28:20 PM
may be for some people paypal is more convenient to use, and therefore they are choosing paypal instead of bitcoin, but for those people where they do not have the facility of paypal like you then for such people bitcoin is a good option because now most of the onlne shopkeepers are accepting bitcoin for shopping. and i think bitcoin is also present everywhere, therefore it is more convenient for everyone to use bitcoin instead of paypal
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2017, 09:18:38 AM
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
June 21, 2017, 04:29:01 AM
For the Seller protection bitcoin is better because we have seen when buyers ask for refund using paypal that's why not all users accept to deal with new members.

That is why I only sell for bitcoin. It is too risky to use Paypal.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2017, 09:52:23 PM
For the Seller protection bitcoin is better because we have seen when buyers ask for refund using paypal that's why not all users accept to deal with new members.
Activity: 308
June 13, 2017, 09:18:48 PM
Bitcoin is better the paypal, but paypal was here first and so they are the biggest.
Even if paypal would lower their fees, bitcoin would still win in the end.

Stating this because bitcoin has more unique selling points then just the fees.
Activity: 420
June 13, 2017, 05:10:52 PM
I am sure that currently bitcoin is really better than paypal, paypal never give big advantage for its user. But bitcoin, we can get it for free, and can give a good profit. In addition, bitcoin gives us many benefits and bitcoin is also anonymous and this is better than paypal.

You are right Bitcoin is much more better than PayPal. Bitcoin is a way of freedom for our payment system. Before that we were relying on paypal which was a restricted service and there were a lot of issues the users of paypal. But now we use Bitcoin and we are getting all the benefits of Bitcoins which paypal was lacking. With Bitcoin we are now having control on our own money which we use for our online uses.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
June 13, 2017, 04:30:19 PM
They're totally different things. If you want 100% secure transactions protected and guaranteed, you chose paypal for peer-to-peer payments.

PayPal offers security for the buying side, and not so much for the receiving/selling side. Other than that, PayPal is not a peer to peer payment system -- you at all times depend on the central authority that in this case is PayPal as platform. Bitcoin on the other hand offers a truly peer to peer payment solution. With Bitcoin the only entity that you rely on is yourself, and no one else -- that's why people like Bitcoin so much.
Activity: 215
June 13, 2017, 04:04:13 PM
They're totally different things. If you want 100% secure transactions protected and guaranteed, you chose paypal for peer-to-peer payments.
Activity: 166
June 13, 2017, 03:52:02 PM
For me yes, bitcoin is better than paypal. And even more practical, because bitcoin doesnt require credit card verification like paypal.
For today I, for example, using all the possibilities of the financial world. I use both credit cards and PayPal and Bitcoin wallet, And from this no one is wrong. I do not think that Bitcoin has competitors in the face of PayPal.
Activity: 490
June 13, 2017, 03:15:39 PM
For me yes, bitcoin is better than paypal. And even more practical, because bitcoin doesnt require credit card verification like paypal.
Activity: 1092
June 13, 2017, 02:28:29 PM
n
I will choose bitcoin because it allow me to use freely.Not like paypal which have limitation etc. But, I also use paypal where I can't use bitcoin.But, I like to use bitcoin rather than paypal.
There are lot of differences between bitcoin and Paypal, and one of this reason are paypal is not decentralized instead it is a centralized based system, then paypal cannot be trade in the market platform, aside from that it is not totally secured and
That's why bitcoin is still better than paypal.
Pages:
Jump to: