Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 52. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
August 11, 2017, 11:24:48 PM
It seems like not, now everyone is starting to know about bitcoin and I'm sure bitcoin can last for at least 25 more years or more, if any country accept bitcoin, i sure bitcoin will survive at least 50 years from now.
Activity: 420
August 11, 2017, 08:50:53 PM
Ahh, the good old Bitcoin is dead thread. Good to see people keeping this "alive", HA!.....

Anyways. No. Bitcoin is not dead, it will not be dead. It may split, it may become like ETC and ETH, but it will not die.

People have the need to use it and hold lots of value. Many other countries can utilize bitocin as a safe haven for storing their money(think of Venezuela and how their money is worth 99.999% less now).
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
August 11, 2017, 07:53:17 PM
Bitcoin survived the split and now there is no reason to talk about the death of this coin. The price goes up, which means that bitcoin is becoming very popular and many people are interested in it

I thought this division of the debate would bring the end of Bitcoin, but Bitcoin was stronger than the old one and surprised everybody, as you said, there is no obstacle in the way, but there is no reason to increase that much.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
August 11, 2017, 07:29:42 PM
Everyone thinks the bitcoin will not die. And continue to grow from year to year.see by you, bitcoin continue to go up maybe will rise reach 3500 $ - 4000 $. It is really amazing and can be save for future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 11, 2017, 03:26:00 PM
Like many people have said here bitcoin is not dead no matter what happens to it.  Bitcoin has value that makes trader to identify with it.  Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency has past through slot of limitations and hardworking issues but out of it bitcoin come out stronger. Bitcoin is not death but very much alive.
That's right! I'm wondering why up to now, why there is someone thinking that bitcoin is dead. But still majority of the community giving their side that bitcoin at the present time now is getting more stronger and the price value also increasing continuously.

Absolutely no, only the critic who made that false statement that triggers the users to panic. The truth is they see the fastest growing value of bitcoin society that seems they are affected by the evidence.
It is crystal clear that the rumors about the death of Bitcoin are just spread by haters. The competitors of Bitcoin in the Crypto market try out these cheap methods or you can say market tricks to bring down Bitcoin. They are well aware of the potential of Bitcoins for ruling the world economy in the near future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 09, 2017, 10:09:35 AM
Like many people have said here bitcoin is not dead no matter what happens to it.  Bitcoin has value that makes trader to identify with it.  Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency has past through slot of limitations and hardworking issues but out of it bitcoin come out stronger. Bitcoin is not death but very much alive.
That's right! I'm wondering why up to now, why there is someone thinking that bitcoin is dead. But still majority of the community giving their side that bitcoin at the present time now is getting more stronger and the price value also increasing continuously.

Absolutely no, only the critic who made that false statement that triggers the users to panic. The truth is they see the fastest growing value of bitcoin society that seems they are affected by the evidence.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
August 08, 2017, 09:45:19 PM
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
August 07, 2017, 06:25:05 PM
There are few disadvantages of bitcoin but it doesn't mean that it is going to die or something like that. Every thing have pros and cons, bitcoin have the best characteristics than any other currency that's what makes it the number one and so valuable in the market.
i think that the disavantages are very minor and they can easily be over come we just need to have support bitcoin and to buy more and more bitcoin in a right time and then to hold it for the price increase.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
August 07, 2017, 03:39:24 PM
Bitcoin survived the split and now there is no reason to talk about the death of this coin. The price goes up, which means that bitcoin is becoming very popular and many people are interested in it
I am agree with you bitcoin is not dead because there were one reason of bitcoin goes to death and which one is split. But you are right there is no other reason that bitcoin goes to death and its price is also goes to up due to this many people are like bitcoin and bitcoin goes to more popular coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 03:11:29 PM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
August 07, 2017, 02:38:30 PM
Bitcoin will not die, it will still exist for a long time because it still has a lot of supporters, it is still growing, it is gradually becoming more popular, the evidence is that price of Bitcoin is rising rapidly over the last few days, it is still very young and powerful. The rumor is that bitcoin will die just a nonsense, this is the trap to make us panic and sell our bitcoin. We should believe in our choice and believe in bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
August 07, 2017, 01:51:30 PM
There are few disadvantages of bitcoin but it doesn't mean that it is going to die or something like that. Every thing have pros and cons, bitcoin have the best characteristics than any other currency that's what makes it the number one and so valuable in the market.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 07, 2017, 01:06:07 PM
and to me i think its popularity is still increasing, because in my area even in my whole country some years before there were people who knew about bitcoin, but now the number of bitcoin users are increasing from time to time. and even in my area the number of bitcoin users are increasing.

Yes. Its popularity is increasing each day, and as a result of demand, its price have followed too. This year, has marked a new beginning for Bitcoin as it has increased in value, as well as, it has managed to gather the attention from the miners to upgrade its transaction capacity.

Therefore, with all the positive things that have been occurring with Bitcoin lately, it is hard to say that it will become dead anytime soon. Its strong support from miners, node operators, developers, and the community, will keep it going for many years to come.

It wouldn't be surprising to see Bitcoin become worth $10,000 in a couple of years from now. Because, given the fact that it has a limited supply, and deflationary model with its halving events, it will become a highly valuable cryptocurrency for the masses. Seeing how everything goes for Bitcoin, it can be compared to Gold, or even better as it provides bank grade security and immutability. Just my thoughts. Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
July 29, 2017, 07:44:12 PM
No, everyday bitcoin is spreading around the world.it will never die because many people will be angry and opposed to it.
Bitcoin is still scattered around the world because currently bitcoin is still very popular and is still growing nowadays and it will still be more popular in the future. But if it is already passed, where bitcoin is very old and does not have any privileges, it is possible bitcoin will die because of course the user will start leaving something obsolete

and to me i think its popularity is still increasing, because in my area even in my whole country some years before there were people who knew about bitcoin, but now the number of bitcoin users are increasing from time to time. and even in my area the number of bitcoin users are increasing.
Activity: 406
July 29, 2017, 07:18:41 PM
Bitcoin will never die! It is here to stay and it already changed the world. Not only the internet. I dream of a future were the price of USD is measured in BTC. Not the other way around.

If this is the dead phase of bitcoin then what if we be alive? Do we see $50,000 before 2018?

These rumors will never stop and the holders will never care about them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 29, 2017, 07:05:52 PM
short answer no, just a little crisis due to the price being low/many lost huge amount of money because they bought at the peak, taxes being a problem, and other small stuff

just a despair phase that is very long apparently
Indeed. Bitcoin is just put into death because people tend to put matter over their minds that should be mind over matter. They are just depending and having their basis to say that bitcoin is dying because of the dumps that we all know a normal phenomenon in the market. They are just looking into the negative side that bitcoin price dump is a serious thing to worry but seriously it is not. Actually, many people tends to see it as a great opportunity to increase their bitcoin holdings by buying more bitcoin and gladly sell them when the price pump meets their standard of selling. Bitcoin is not going to die that easy. We are just over reacting when its price dumps.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
July 29, 2017, 05:31:21 PM
I wonder who this is so clever and wants to talk about Bitcoin's death? It seems to me that all people who talk about the fall of bitcoins or bad forecasts, They are starting to work on users to create a panic and with the help of such manipulations to regulate the Bitcoin market. And this is cheap sales and expensive purchases
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 03:02:47 PM
So bitcoin is no dead at never will be.

Nothing eternal can not happen, once bitcoin will not, lol.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
July 29, 2017, 10:46:04 AM
Op I can tell you one thing. People already invested so much in bitcoin that is is not advisable to resign in a half way. Nobody who was interested in bitcoin will quit just because price of bitcoin are little low now. So bitcoin is no dead at never will be.
I agree with you, I will never die bitcoin and instead will be more developed, with the number increasing amounts for the participation of this investment, of course they will never retreat is as easy as that because the business is very profitable if they retreat that's just for a brief moment when the price of the bitcoin is being dropped from the market price but they remain faithful and surviving the bitcoin this and wait until the price bitcoin soared again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
July 29, 2017, 12:54:20 AM
No, everyday bitcoin is spreading around the world.it will never die because many people will be angry and opposed to it.
Bitcoin is still scattered around the world because currently bitcoin is still very popular and is still growing nowadays and it will still be more popular in the future. But if it is already passed, where bitcoin is very old and does not have any privileges, it is possible bitcoin will die because of course the user will start leaving something obsolete
Pages:
Jump to: