Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin like a Bubble ? - page 3. (Read 845 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 23, 2018, 10:36:27 AM
It is, and it will go down to $1000 soon because bitcoin is impractical and has exorbitant transaction fees and takes hours or weeks to confirm transaction.
For example average bitcoin fee is $5-20 whereas bitcoin cash is 2 cents only. So people willl move to altcoins which are more practical (facebook will implement litecoin soon) and bitcoin will burst  Grin

No bitcoin will not get in touch to 1000$ again in the future. And you say the confirm transaction it takes hours or a weeks before it reach to the adress destination then you are wrong bitcoin now is more faster only the fee still not good for me but i know soon the devs will fux that in the future.
Bitcoin cash will move backward in the future since bitcoin atom (BCA) will surely goes up as a faster and cheaper and more easy to swap your coins and tokens with the use of atomic swap.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
February 23, 2018, 10:21:21 AM
In my own perspective I think that Bitcoin is a bubble. But is is unlike any bubble we have seen so far as it can pop several times and still becomes a bubble. Even thought we have massive drops we see that Bitcoin can still see Bitcoin recover which only takes time before it tries to go to a new all time high. Hopefully Bitcoin will prove is wrong as every time it drops a thread like this is always created. So for you to have a peace of mind Bitcoin will still recover just hold it and don't worry too much.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
February 23, 2018, 10:16:43 AM
Bitcoin is not a bubble. If bitcoin was a bubble, bitcoin would burst already.
But until now, bitcoin still stay the same. even bitcoin price increased every year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 08:08:41 AM
Some people say bitcoin is like a bubble and it will burst one day.
Now current situation we can say its price is going down and down.
Is it true that bitcoin is like a bubble ?
Yes because  it's price goes down and up it's like a bubbles Ferris wheel ride nothing is permanent
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 06:06:25 AM
     Bitcoin is the fastest growing asset of the year it is  used to purchase goods and services from all over the world with low fees and speedy transaction.There are many build up stories about Bitcoin that Bitcoin is a bubble about to burst.These stories are coming to create the customers mind a fear and in turmoil and so due to this fear people will stop Bitcoin .But in countries like Japan they encourage people to be a part of Bitcoin trading and in Japan they are far developed in technology.
Activity: 65
February 23, 2018, 05:55:25 AM
Bubble for almost a decade?, I don't know if that still a valid argument. When Bitcoin was release, few are believing it technology, and by years comes, BTC gather more support from communities and business.

The only reason some says it was a bubble, because they cannot adapt technology, they are very traditional.

Not all of the people are able to ride with the flow dude and some of them are techy enough to understand just the basics of bitcoin so some of them just think bitcoin is a big bubble and doesn't believe on what cryptocurrency can do in the future.
Activity: 403
February 23, 2018, 05:42:17 AM
specifically, bubbles are just pop-out in just a moment. so how do bitcoin can compare into a bubble? after so many years of proof/proved/proven that bitcoin is not just like a bubble, this question always exist. the healthy price correction is not to indicate that bitcoin will soon to pop-out like a bubble. as a decentralized, bitcoin will not going to its end but to grow more, more people are continued supporting bitcoin and some of other country are adopting bitcoin so how bitcoin will pup-out?
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 23, 2018, 05:13:20 AM
This is really hard to guess. If bitcoin goes up sharply, I'm really worried about this. But if it grows slowly until the end of the year, I think it's not a bubble. If on a nice day bitcoin price suddenly increased abnormally I am sure that I will sell out all what I have not dared to keep.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 05:08:15 AM
Bubble for almost a decade?, I don't know if that still a valid argument. When Bitcoin was release, few are believing it technology, and by years comes, BTC gather more support from communities and business.

The only reason some says it was a bubble, because they cannot adapt technology, they are very traditional.
Activity: 77
February 23, 2018, 04:45:43 AM
This is really the best time to invest when it's low,because it is bound to still go way up before the end of the year.
Activity: 77
February 22, 2018, 08:22:13 PM
In my opinion bitcoin is not a bubble,and I believe it is here to stay,I believe the future is really bright for bitcoin.
Activity: 364
February 22, 2018, 08:05:02 PM
Bitcoin becomes like a bubble when it starts to rise too sharply in price because of the speculative speculative demand for it. This could be seen in December, when he quickly rose to a price of $ 20,000. After that, he fell in value so low. Now, when the price of bitcoin is relatively low, it does not pose any risk for investing. Only when bitcoin again inflates in the price plan, then it will represent a certain risk for investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
February 22, 2018, 07:42:25 PM
bitcoin will bubble, forget about the current price going down, it will definitely rise again . expect the big dip
Activity: 378
February 22, 2018, 07:27:21 PM
so many media say that it is bubble but what we can see it continues it`s path towards being a currency that opens new ways bout payments and business that continues to expand the market cap
Activity: 280
February 22, 2018, 07:26:34 PM
this debate has been everywhere like ages, god people stop believing for those nonsense. Bitcoin has proven its self a lot of times, did we experience bitcoin having a 0 value from exchanges? non, because demand for bitcoin will always be there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 07:21:11 PM
Nope. Bitcoins aren't bubbles. It is just volatile that a lot of people are still investing on it and riding the trends. But who knows, mayne this volatility is the behaviour of a bubble. I might be wrong to think that bitcoins aren't a form of a bubble. Anytime, it can pop if it's ripe and big enough to do so.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 22, 2018, 07:11:17 PM
While people perceive bitcoin as a speculative coin and go into an asset only to earn quick money, yes, it's a bubble! But when everyone in the world will feel its power and start measuring everything in bitcoins, and not in dollars and other fiat money, the stability of bitcoin prices will become permanent!
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 06:31:41 PM
Its growing value has proved its worth - and of course its price will fluctuate, just like any new technology. But it is obviously not a scam. When people become accustomed to paying and receiving money using bitcoin, they stop using the dollar, the euro, and the yuan, devaluing them over the long term. The potential of bitcoin will slowly prove that it is not a bubble
Will definitely need to support Bitcoin as we need to positively view it's system and as form of currency on the market. Becasue support is one of the key for it to initially have development and improve its system. I think it is much more capable to improve and to have a better system if more people will trust and support Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
February 22, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

Well honestly, judging by how it has been moving for the past few months and how people has been seeing bitcoins lately, I pretty much think that  it cannot be something that we can call a bubble. But it really isn't. There are many reasons As to why or why not. But whatever the case is,  bubble isn't one of the word that best describes it.
Activity: 26
February 22, 2018, 04:56:27 PM
Instability and lack of regulation bitcoin does not allow banks to buy this currency. But with the development of new financial products their risk will decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: