Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin like a Bubble ? - page 6. (Read 845 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 07:32:18 AM
Yes its a mega bubble and have to burst, but bitcoin will eventually continue to be used as a currency, at a way lower price.
Activity: 43
February 12, 2018, 07:30:31 AM
Yesterday I was asked again about the Bitcoin ‘bubble’ and for how long it can continue.

I love questions like this.

I spent the first decade of my career analysing, profiting from and getting mildly traumatised by wild swings in financial markets — especially swings based less on fact and reason than on raw human emotion.

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is currently in the final stage of a bubble (an “Elliott wave 5” to get technical).
Activity: 25
February 12, 2018, 07:26:55 AM
Is the US dollar a bubble? No!
The US dollar is a currency!
Is the Euro a bubble? No!
The Euro is a currency!
Is the Japanese Yen a bubble?
No! The Yen a currency!
So what is Bitcoin? It’s a digital currency and it has an exchange rate price vs all other currencies!

This is NOT called a bubble, it’s called DEVALUATION!

Activity: 168
February 08, 2018, 05:57:34 AM
Some people says the bitcoin is a bubble that once you invest your money is already lost but it's not true because bitcoin is a new digital

currency and it has an exchange rate price vs all other currencies. bitcoin is the fastest growing asset in the world this year, but the virtual

currency does not appear to have many users. Then bitcoin is also known as a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 91
February 06, 2018, 03:36:41 AM
That's a funny question..!
Yeah i am also agree to you that, Some people say bitcoin is like a bubble and it will burst one day.But not actually that. As a miner i say that inshallah bitcoin never butst.
It will go to up very soon.. Cool Wink
copper member
Activity: 32
February 06, 2018, 03:35:29 AM
Impossible to know for certain. But here’s the contrarian view:

If there is just a 1% chance that cryptocurrency is “the future of money,” then the entire sector is currently undervalued.

The global money supply currently stands at $90 T, so 1% is $900 B. The total market value of all cryptocurrencies is just under $270 B.

And, I personally believe there is a greater than 1% chance that crypto is the future of money. My gut tells me it’s closer to 20–30%.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 03:31:09 AM
I am a little bit confident about that, because after I see this moment
this is really like a gigantic bubble that explodes, bitcoin really falling
I do not know, maybe it could be back to normal, I can not predict it
is needed now is a miracle
Activity: 147
Merit: 17
February 06, 2018, 03:09:02 AM
Do not worry, not just bitcoin prices, the stock market is falling, Bitcoin is not a bubble, the stock market situation are similar, this is not a bitcoin problem, and do not know why the stock market is also down, but I will not worry, I will Continue to hold.
Activity: 8
February 06, 2018, 02:49:27 AM
Maybe yes, bitcoin is like a bubble because we don't know when it's price go up and down we can only make a suggestion on this and bubble is also same as this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 01:41:42 PM
In the previous year bitcoin is like nothing before but afterwards the price are increase and increase, still there is a chance that bitcoin will also like a bubble again one day.
It is chance for all to get profit form bitcoin as invest today, you are right price of bitcoin will rise so high and people will get high profit. It is not like bubble but it is more than this as bitcoin is existing from so long it is not new currency now so it is increasing more and more in price with time I have notice that price rise and fall use to come  but for short time not forever. If price of bitcoin is low it will increase and rumors will keep saying that bitcoin is bubble.
Activity: 434
February 01, 2018, 08:04:18 AM
bitcoin is NOT a bubble, as i can see, bitcoin is in a correction stage at this time, from the last year (2017) sales, a huge growth/pump happened which is unnecessary. then all newbie/amateur holders/investors sell/withdraw their bitcoin because they see a biggest changed happened. profits are earned at that time, so in the end bitcoin price dropped for almost $10k which is necessary to happen. until now bitcoin cannot back to it self at all time price hike because of those dumpers before.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 07:56:32 AM
The phenomenon of bitcoin continues to be studied. Some economists try to explain that the crypto currency is a bubble in the market. Others argue for a new reality, so financiers should pay more attention to new investment tools.
A bubble is when the price of an asset does not depend on its "main factors" - investors value the asset to determine its value. It can be money that is transformed from stocks in the future, the company's cash flow, the state of the country's economy or even the rent for the property. But bitcoin does not calculate profits (from shares) or rent (from real estate) and is not tied to the national economy. This is one of the reasons why it is difficult to say about its value.
Activity: 30
February 01, 2018, 07:55:48 AM
In the previous year bitcoin is like nothing before but afterwards the price are increase and increase, still there is a chance that bitcoin will also like a bubble again one day.
Activity: 280
February 01, 2018, 07:52:29 AM
Some people say bitcoin is like a bubble and it will burst one day.
Now current situation we can say its price is going down and down.
Is it true that bitcoin is like a bubble ?

Bitcoin is the currency in the future, not the bubble as you say. Bitcoin's current price decreases due to the cryptocurrencies market being affected by news reports such as the government's ban on Bitcoin trading as well as on hackers who have seized the cryptos on the exchange floor. However, Bitcoin future, as well as cryptocurrencies, will ultimately replace fiat currencies in the next 10 years.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 01, 2018, 07:47:06 AM
My opinion is that bitcoin is like a bubble, it can explode at any time but it is not so big that it has to explode, investing is always risky if you risk you can make a lot of money!

Many people say that bitcoin is like a bubble maybe because if you put your money on it and the price of bitcoin will fall your money can be gone anytime. But if you dont look at the negative side you will see how great to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 07:29:14 AM
I am beginning to lose heart.  My friend said it is a bubble.  Because people put money in and the bubble grows.  Somebody else takes that money and makes a profit.  So the bubble shrinks.  And the first person loses out. 
Activity: 43
February 01, 2018, 07:27:19 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency in literal. Hmmm bubble? Yes I can say that bitcoin is bubble in some other ways like some bubbles are big and some are small. Like bitcoin some transactions are big as hell and some are just small nuisance, but bitcoin is not a bubble that will just burst out in one day. Because the foundation of bitcoin is strongly as steel. Yes, bitcoin are having many followers right now. This proves that bitcoin is not a easy to be destroyed like a bubble.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
February 01, 2018, 07:06:15 AM
Some people say bitcoin is like a bubble and it will burst one day.
Now current situation we can say its price is going down and down.
Is it true that bitcoin is like a bubble ?

Recently, the value of Bitcoin is going down and down. Some altcoins like ETH, Ripple and etc have lost up to 50% of their value. Of-course, this leads to the question, are cryptocurrencies in a bubble? well this is not new, look at previous bubbles in history. http://www.hashtaginvesting.com/blog/is-cryptocurrency-a-bubble
Activity: 266
January 31, 2018, 11:58:35 AM
My opinion is that bitcoin is like a bubble, it can explode at any time but it is not so big that it has to explode, investing is always risky if you risk you can make a lot of money!
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
January 31, 2018, 11:26:57 AM
Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. There is no mechanism of regulating the cryptocurrency market. It makes the whole cryptocurrency an easy target for speculators. So now bitcoin price is going down, but tomorrow it could just as easily go up. For me bitcoin is the idea of a free economy. It will always attract people. So there will always be the prospect of rising prices.
Pages:
Jump to: