Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin like a Bubble ? - page 5. (Read 819 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
Yes, I think that bitcoin is a bubble. However, if you think about it, then any bank can be a bubble. Also it is worth adding that the bubbles do not always have a property to burst ... so we will count on the fact that bitcoin will not burst.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
February 21, 2018, 02:36:33 PM
There is demand - bitcoin is growing, there is no demand - it is falling. Here the price creates the market. The market is not a  bubble. I think that most people are not accustomed to crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
Some people say bitcoin is like a bubble and it will burst one day.
Now current situation we can say its price is going down and down.
Is it true that bitcoin is like a bubble ?
So say only those people who do not understand bitcoins. They do not understand its technologies, do not understand what bitcoin has prospects. Undecided
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 02:35:06 PM
If the price is falling it does not mean that BITCOIN is loosing its position or as you are saying BITCOIN is a bubble.Falling of price in cryptocurrency market is a normal thing.Alteration of price is common to every cryptocurrency.Therefore there is nothing to worry about. 
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 02:33:37 PM
Not like bubbles, but rather the actual price formation in bitcoin. Because at least bitcoin takes up to 9 years to get the current price. Bitcoin better than bubble.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
February 21, 2018, 02:19:48 PM
If bitcoin has serious drawbacks in its use and at the same time it grows in price much higher than other promising coins that have even comparatively better qualities, then one can unequivocally say that people buy bitcoin because of the fact that it previously brought a significant profit by raising its price. In this regard, it can be unequivocally said that bitcoin behaves like a classic financial bubble.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 21, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
I don't think so, Bitcoin has changed people's lives since it started 9 years ago, It has survived a lot of issues, banning and all the bad things they can throw. There are still a lot of people who are skeptical about it, some governments don't believe on it but it has accomplished a lot and proved these people wrong. Now with the fast growing numbers of enthusiasts, investors and users of it, I don't think we can still call Bitcoin just a bubble.   
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 21, 2018, 01:44:16 PM
Bitcoin is not a bubble. For the normal functioning of bitcoin, mining is required, which consumes a huge amount of electricity.
Thus, bitcoin is a separate industry, which so far no one fully understands. Especially the old gurus of the financial world.   
Hidden groups are working on Bitcoin so they can do the lightning payments and other cool features. Bitcoin is no bubble.
Activity: 378
February 21, 2018, 01:31:33 PM
Bitcoin is not a bubble. For the normal functioning of bitcoin, mining is required, which consumes a huge amount of electricity.
Thus, bitcoin is a separate industry, which so far no one fully understands. Especially the old gurus of the financial world.   
Activity: 84
February 21, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
I think bitcoin is not a bubble because, the value of bitcoin also has some downs in it, and a bubble is always growing larger and larger, Folks are usually scared of something new and do not accept it for long.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
February 21, 2018, 10:07:22 AM
Bitcoin is nt bubble it is asset base commodity the price increase is only because of demand and limited supply
Activity: 784
Merit: 176
February 21, 2018, 09:46:42 AM
Some people say bitcoin is like a bubble and it will burst one day.
Now current situation we can say its price is going down and down.
Is it true that bitcoin is like a bubble ?
They do not really know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is not burst only because the price is down. It is part of volatility, which caused by traders who trade it everyday. Actually the volatility is not so bad for us. We can earn many profit  by play in volatility. Bitcoin has very big potential to replace paper money, so it is modern way for our daily transaction, it is not a bubble.
Activity: 110
February 21, 2018, 09:39:40 AM
Bitcoin is not a bubble, because we know that bitcoin price is not stable sometimes it going up and down so you can't compare the bitcoin to bubble, i know that bitcoin price is going up and up again  it will burst and absolutely disappear. Some people say this rumor, but it is impossible and it can never be compared to bitcoin Because as what we notice and witness. Bitcoin is created in 2009, and until now it did not burst as what they say, so bitcoin is not like a bubbles anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
February 21, 2018, 09:01:52 AM
When we say bubble, what comes to our mind is, it will burst and absolutely disappear.
Your definition of a bubble isn't correct. Every market can and will at some point move in bubble territory, which basically means that a market increases a lot within a certain time frame, basically without there being a solid reason for it aside from the speculative aspect, or a short term scarcity of whatever object/tool/property. Bursting just means that the market in question will fall back to more appropriate levels, and thus not disappear like you are saying. That might only be the case when it comes to certain scams, which at that point isn't a bursting bubble that makes them disappear, but them being busted.

Some people say this rumor, but it is impossible and it can never be compared to bitcoin.
I personally have only once considered Bitcoin to be in bubble territory, and that was in 2013 when I entered the market at around $25. I think it's safe to say that at this point, it can be seen as the only actual bubble we have been through. After that, I have only considered the market to be in overbought state, and that's really it.

Bitcoin is created in 2009, and until now it did not burst as what they say.
Read the first part of my post.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 08:51:22 AM
 expectation that the price of Bitcoins will continue to rise in the distant future has a lot to do with the belief of many people that Bitcoin, and other “cryptocurrencies”, are the money of the future. Nothing could be farther from the truth. In fact, the Bitcoin is an archaic currency like gold used to be.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 08:35:23 AM
When we say bubble, what comes to our mind is, it will burst and absolutely disappear. Some people say this rumor, but it is impossible and it can never be compared to bitcoin. Because as what we notice and winess. Bitcoin is created in 2009, and until now it did not burst as what they say.
Activity: 21
February 21, 2018, 07:46:54 AM
"Bitcoin is a" speculative mania, "according to the head of the Central Bank of Australia, but it's not so simple to say that the new height: the cost of bitcoin exceeded $ 17,000 New height: the cost of bitcoin exceeded $ 17,000. still do not know how to evaluate it.
Activity: 15
February 19, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
Derek Thompson, who covers economics for The Atlantic as a senior editor, notes it’s hard to determine if Bitcoin is a bubble because it’s an entire industry. However, he thinks Bitcoin's recent patterns are akin to other famous bubbles that burst — such as the dotcom bubble. Investors make huge life decisions based on Bitcoin worth, and they often make impressive predictions about what’ll happen in the future. People also made those actions in association with other things that went bust, leading individuals to caution history will repeat itself. They say the only thing they’re not certain about is when it’ll happen.
Activity: 94
February 19, 2018, 09:04:05 AM
Of course it's not a bubble. It's just that just like any other currency it experiences difficulties. It's very hard for it to find a certain price because investors sell and buy in big quantities.
Activity: 79
February 12, 2018, 08:31:55 AM
Bitcoin isnt though. News have already said that. lets say its fake. We should. Bitcoin can rise and rise, each year that it has existed, its constant rise still turn on to everybody's eyes.
Pages:
Jump to: