Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin like a Bubble ? - page 7. (Read 845 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 6
January 31, 2018, 11:20:14 AM
bitcoin is very good asset and if we know how to manage it properley,i'm sure it will work
and now the bitcoin growth is very fast. bitcoin prices go down but will be directly normal again
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 10:30:54 AM
Some people say bitcoin is like a bubble and it will burst one day.
Now current situation we can say its price is going down and down.
Is it true that bitcoin is like a bubble ?
yes always we could see the price of bitcoin swing all the time in the market because it has a value that depends in the supply and demand of the consumers so we could already expect for the prices to swing in the market and like stock market we could always expect to the price of bitcoin to skyrocket in the coming years and also to go down also but i guess the bitcoin wee take a longer time to pump because a lot of governments are not agreed in bitcoin system.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

There is a bubble in the sense that the value of the crypto world is not as high as it appears.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

No, Bitcoin is not a bubble that will burst one day, it is only looking for its definite market value. As of now, Bitcoin's value is volatile. If Bitcoin found its median value then it will stay on it and if there will be a movement of value, it will not be this big as we see.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 08:22:38 AM
Those who said that bitcoin is a bubble may not know or they don't understand the concept of the economic bubble, or they actually hate bitcoin and spread negative issues of bitcoin. I personally disagree that bitcoin is a bubble, the point is that something is traded at prices significantly higher than their intrinsic value is an economic bubble and I do not think bitcoin is included in the criteria, bitcoin has a value that makes people think to buy it. But if you say bitcoin is volatile I might agree with your opinion, bitcoin is still new and I believe the expert are trying their best to make it become more stable.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 31, 2018, 08:14:38 AM
Hi,

Actually, if you compare the trend curb of bitcoin with the curbs of other known bubbles... Similarities are quite striking!

So, yeah, if you consider the "economic model" bitcoin seems to be on the verge of a bursting bubble.

BUT the main difference here is that the bitcoin is not linked and has never been linked to anything tangible. The problem of classic economic bubble is when the value of something (tulips, houses) is no longer n line with what the "thing" sold is. Here... Well, bitcoin is 100% digital.

I am not saying it will not burst.  just say that theoretical models we already know may not apply here. Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 07:59:08 AM
bitcoin isn't bubble, it just currency that the price will up if a lot of people interesting to it and will go down when a lot people sell it, right now bitcoin price is down because there are many negative issue about bitcoin and make government see bitcoin as a means to finance crime. this situation make weak hands affraid to transaction with bitcoin and make bitcoin on down trend
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 07:59:05 AM
Nope.. Bitcoin is not and should not be called as a bubble.. From the first place if there’s no black propaganda and bad news that is circulating for ruining entirely the price of it.. And in the long run this will only fuel more inverstors that will be the reason of its recovery and that won’t take much time.. This decreases will be stop within this month and February surely be a new month..
Activity: 124
Merit: 5
January 31, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

I do not agree with these type of guys, BTC will continue increasing to the 20.000-30.000 dolar. Coin market is increasing day by day.
Activity: 281
January 31, 2018, 07:52:54 AM
     Bitcoin for me is not a bubble,because if you blow a bubble it will burse then gone,it can't go back to to normal. Bitcoin is still bitcoin inspite of Bitcoin increasing and decreasing,hi  and low,ups and down and that is normal in the market because for me bitcoin is an asset which has supply and demand and it is volatile.
Activity: 90
January 31, 2018, 07:50:04 AM
Encrypted currency is valuable only if it is recognized as a currency. However, cryptocurrencies can not be used for the most important transactions in the economy, and the supply of cryptocurrencies can only increase, not diminish, so that they can only be a poor storage of value. To date, the use of cryptocurrencies requires both the sale of assets and the purchase of goods or services.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 07:46:43 AM
I think this has already been discussed in a previous thread, if Bitcoin is a Bubble, it will be much more harmed than the profits, no problem can make sure Bitcoin is Bubble....

No one can tell you exactly what bitcoin is, and in recent years someone has always said that bitcoin may not last long. However, as of today, Bitcoin is still in development.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
January 31, 2018, 07:41:56 AM
i ever make question like this on : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25443528 , and there people said that bitcoin not bubble just the price is volatile like up 20% in a sec and down 20% on another sec
i quote from someone post like this

" According to Wikipedia

"An economic bubble or asset bubble is trade in an asset at a price or price range that strongly exceeds the asset's intrinsic value."

So yes, the major concern of bitcoin being a bubble that went intense recently due to insane increase in bitcoin price is indeed justified. Thus, many are comparing it with the famous .com bubble.

But bitcoin is not a company that can fail. Bitcoin is not centralized that can be controlled or crunched by banks or governments. Bitcoin is providing a completely different outlook to financial landscape. I believe, to measure bitcoin growth using available economic indicators is wrong. Bitcoin is like a revolution that have given people monetary freedom from centralized institution (that a person would never have realized). Bitcoin might not be extensively being used as currency but people are parking their dollars in it to save their money from fiat inflation that we have seen recently in Zimbabwe. So, many have followed!

Bitcoin is certainly not a bubble! "

hope it can give you answer
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 07:36:10 AM
I think the price or the value of the butcoin is like the bubbles because sometimes they down and sometimes they up but the bitcoin is stay.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
January 31, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is a bubble that will be reaching $100,000 at some later point, so sell your coins right now and buy back at $100,000.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 31, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

No certainly not! Bitcoin if the cryptocurrency that gave the green light to all the other altcoins. Yes, it is still new for some people although ix lives since 2009. Folks are usually scared of something new and do not accept it for long. Then they realize how wrong they were.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

We cannot tell that unless it pops now.  But seriously it is no longer a bubble because bitcoin has been around for almost a decade now and it does not burst.  The change of bitcoin price is just normal because we all know that it is the nature of bitcoin.  Well just take advantage of bitcoin as long as it is still giving us income.
That’s what I mean bitcoin is there for us more than 10 years how can we say that bitcoin is a bubble and it will get burst, if we look at the bitcoin performance we will get know that it is really great support for us so bitcoin has maintained its position from so long as bitcoin faced a lot of ups and downs but again it got the old place so bitcoin is a future it is reality that we can never neglect at any cost.
Activity: 14
January 30, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

I think bitcoin not like bubble, because the bitcoin price predicted increase continuously in 2018, but after reaching to peak it will drop down , and then stability. At this time, the bitcoin price is below 10,000$, you can buy and store it for a while to wait its price go back up.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 09:22:44 AM
bitcoin is not like a bubble, because, Bitcoin prices grow as a result of the basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes rare assets a bit. If everything is scarce and people want it, then, its value will eventually increase. so on the supply and demand that determines the price.
So when economies and networks mingle, bitcoin has a recipe for explosive growth in assets. Bitcoin is not a bubble like many people say. bitcoin is a remarkable advancement in accounting and currency.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
January 30, 2018, 09:19:00 AM
I see the bitcoin since 2015. As  I know, Bitcoin become a superhero for many people, but there are some people just know it and do not know how to get it as correct ways. So many rising ponzy that yse bitcoin for converting their coin. All problems make market not stable. I hope Bitcoin can make positive market forever. Be careful in choosing momentum of trading.
Pages:
Jump to: