Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin like a Bubble ? - page 8. (Read 819 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 106
January 30, 2018, 09:19:00 AM
I see the bitcoin since 2015. As  I know, Bitcoin become a superhero for many people, but there are some people just know it and do not know how to get it as correct ways. So many rising ponzy that yse bitcoin for converting their coin. All problems make market not stable. I hope Bitcoin can make positive market forever. Be careful in choosing momentum of trading.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 09:07:50 AM
Bubble itself has no value, but the currency is a very high cost, but also there are some COINS in the field of payment value,
can be said to be the data of gold, so bubble and the currency is simply cannot compare.Lips sealed
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 08:52:14 AM
I think that bitcoin is like a bubble, and here there are two sides between profitable and disadvantageous, but what if we can be patient must be a big advantage always come to us, all good
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 30, 2018, 08:29:40 AM
I think it is bubble.
But after breaking bubble, the real demand of crypt currency appeared.
Its gonna be stable or increased little by little.
And competition of crypt currency will be more intense.

Yes but have you spotted the other train coming our way that's not due in at the station for about 3-5 years ?

I would tell you more but I've not booked my seat on the train yet

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 30, 2018, 08:27:51 AM
Some people say bitcoin is like a bubble and it will burst one day.
Now current situation we can say its price is going down and down.
Is it true that bitcoin is like a bubble ?

We cannot tell that unless it pops now.  But seriously it is no longer a bubble because bitcoin has been around for almost a decade now and it does not burst.  The change of bitcoin price is just normal because we all know that it is the nature of bitcoin.  Well just take advantage of bitcoin as long as it is still giving us income.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 30, 2018, 08:24:26 AM
I would say it is quite obvious bitcoin is not a bubble, bitcoin has been going strong for almost a decade now, that's an unusually long lasting bubble, even the dotcom bubble didn't last anywhere near that long. Bitcoin still has massive room for growth, with 100x growth still feasible, as clearly less than 100th of the population use bitcoin. I would say bitcoin is more like early currency, it will grow, it will expand, and its utility will increase as more use cases are discovered. Bitcoin will not pop any time soon, it is still in its infancy.

Tulip Mania lasted this long and no one knew about bitcoin four years ago hardly and as usual your only
seeing what you want to see whilst trying to not think about the core network which will not scale like other better networks
that are now catching up on the early start Bitcoin got.

Old costly and slow will be replace by fast and cheap and is natural evolution which is bound to upset the OAP's
in crypto world
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 08:15:24 AM
I think it is bubble.
But after breaking bubble, the real demand of crypt currency appeared.
Its gonna be stable or increased little by little.
And competition of crypt currency will be more intense.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 07:59:55 AM
You can say that bitcoin is an asset that can depreciate. But I do not think that we'll ever see this.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 06:54:18 AM
Only the real ignorant is able to call a bitcoin a bubble or a ponzi scheme. Bitcoin is a currency and it is normal that it has its ups and downs we can't avoid it and the price is determined by demand and supply,  so the price current falling is no argument that bitcoin is a bubble or a financial pyramid. Firstly, read a bit about bitcoin and then make such conclusions. At the beginning, people said that the bubble will break after a year and today we are 9 years after this incident and bitcoin is good.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
January 30, 2018, 06:43:50 AM
The similar thoughts have emerged from the beginning of growing popularity of btc but its not true at all.Plenty make comparison with dot com bubble but be sure about one thing that btc in any case is not a bubble.Price fluctuations are its nature and if they arr going down they will grow also as happen with gold and other assets.Stay calm and avoid such negativity around you which hinders btc growth.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 30, 2018, 06:37:47 AM
I think this has already been discussed in a previous thread, if Bitcoin is a Bubble, it will be much more harmed than the profits, no problem can make sure Bitcoin is Bubble....
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
January 30, 2018, 06:28:06 AM
Many financial experts see characteristics of a bubble in bitcoin and so they assume that bitcoin is also a bubble. I think what this experts do not understand is the technology of  bitcoin, what it can do to change the financial system in the world. They are just focusing on the chart and not studying what bitcoin really is.
Activity: 111
Merit: 14
January 30, 2018, 06:22:54 AM
The rapid price rise does not constitute a bubble. Artificial overestimation will lead to a sudden downward revision, will constitute a bubble. The selection of individual behaviors based on thousands of market participants leads to the volatility of bitcoin prices as a result of market-determined prices. Emotionally, the reasons for price changes include: loss of confidence in Bitcoin, not based on the huge differences between the price and value of the fundamentals of Bitcoin economy, more and more news reports that stimulate speculative demand, and not Certainty of fear, outdated, irrational prosperity and greed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
January 30, 2018, 06:18:34 AM
Some people say bitcoin is like a bubble and it will burst one day. Now current situation we can say its price is going down and down. Is it true that bitcoin is like a bubble ?

Many of the technological advances we have once they get popular experienced some sort of a bubble...but if one is really useful to humanity it can get stable and be permanent fixture for use by interested people. The question is: Will Bitcoin be really useful for many of us? Your question or concern is directly tied to the answer to that question but since this is a very theoretical question the answer can vary from one extreme answer to the other. In other words, only time can tell if Bitcoin will go bubbles. Just watch out for that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
January 30, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
I would say it is quite obvious bitcoin is not a bubble, bitcoin has been going strong for almost a decade now, that's an unusually long lasting bubble, even the dotcom bubble didn't last anywhere near that long. Bitcoin still has massive room for growth, with 100x growth still feasible, as clearly less than 100th of the population use bitcoin. I would say bitcoin is more like early currency, it will grow, it will expand, and its utility will increase as more use cases are discovered. Bitcoin will not pop any time soon, it is still in its infancy.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
January 30, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

there is much discussion like this in this forum. you should try to find a new discourse or at least you seek knowledge through reading. you are wrong, bitcoin is not what you say. there is a lot of knowledge here to help your understanding and knowledge. you should try to read a lot.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 05:49:44 AM
No, this is not a bubble. Since the bubble has a place to burst. It's bursting because someone's promises do not come true. But bitcoin did not promise to anyone. This is a means of payment and reward.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
January 30, 2018, 05:45:59 AM
I don't think so.
I think it's normal that the price of bitcoin is reduced.
Review the development of bitcoin.
You'll find it's a normal thing to do.
Finally, bitcoin returns to normal.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 05:43:06 AM
after 9 years of strong life BTC has been called in many different ways, and bubble is one of the most used due to high fluctuation in price.
It depends how you define bubble because, for example, what we have seen at the end of 2017 it might be called bubble: bull rush to the all time high and then boom, the bubble exploded and BTC is back to normal price.
From the other side of the coin this is a correction and not a bubble and this wasn't the first nor the last time it will happen.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
January 30, 2018, 05:41:13 AM
I think bitcoin is not a bubble because, the value of bitcoin also has some downs in it, and a bubble is always growing larger and larger, while bitcoin is growing larger and getting smaller by the minute.
Pages:
Jump to: