Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 25. (Read 5678 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
Of course it is... Crypto is being murdered by the incorrect application of KYC stupidity!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
I don't think so. I know that the price is going down but it won't fall for so long and it will rise again.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 10:23:32 AM
I believe that bitcoin is more popular than other coins due to the fact that it is more reliable
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 07:07:33 PM
Bitcoin is getting more popular day by day but because its speculative nature and FUD and many fake news. Its going down and we may see more drop in price but blockchain technology is here to stay.
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 05:02:35 PM
Perhaps he lost a decent market share, but does not make it less popular. Now the first thing people say who heard the word "crypto", it's bitcoin. Bitcoin is just now gaining popularity and crypto currency in general. Perhaps it is not so topical and technological. But he still clearly maintains his leadership for at least a couple of years. Is bitcoin loses its popularity? I don't think so.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 04:50:03 PM
I think that bitcoin is more popular than other coins because it is more stable
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 20, 2018, 04:45:59 PM
Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency are well known or very popular all over the world so bitcoin still is the popular coin! Investors would catch their eyes onto the ones who really exceeded there first place in the means of banking. Still, we can't tell about the other coins stability unlike bitcoins. And also bitcoin is a lOng term investment which can attract investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 04:43:01 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity because there are a lot of people today who are really interested on earning cryptocurrency and if you are complaining about the unstable price in the market of the bitcoins then you will not get profit if the value is stacked.
March 20, 2018, 04:40:16 PM
Think in little way you are right - Bitcoin has lost position. I mainty most ICO  (80 percent) used ERC -20 wallet and ETH
Activity: 153
March 20, 2018, 04:37:27 PM
I do not think that bitcoin is losing popularity because it is the most reliable and stable
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 04:32:39 PM
Etherium i think, but its prise is falling also, so soon their place can be taken by the third crypto, maybe... maybe.
Activity: 16
March 20, 2018, 04:19:11 PM
Yes bitcoin is loosing its popularity due to its bann from many countries and social media
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 04:15:59 PM
In my point of view bitcoin will not loose its popularity because it is the first and oldest cryptocurrency which is still exists. Though many people are open to new changes and technologies.
Activity: 154
March 20, 2018, 04:05:01 PM
Yes, everytime when price decreasing we losing people because their expectations was broken. Usually people joining crypo because of their friends who telling that bitcoin is an easy money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
March 20, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
I think bitcoin is still the most popular and most trusted alt in the cryptocurrency world. Its price is not stable and depend on demand, but it's normal. And there is always ups and downs in any market and in case of Bitcoin there is also ups and downs. But even if the price falls down, then it will become higher.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 03:18:04 PM
bitcoin will never go into the background and will always occupy a manicuring position in the market, and I explain why, at the moment Bitcoin has won the trust of a huge audience, the only thing that spoils his reputation is this government that can not find any levers of regulation! I will specify that this is my personal opinion and I do not impose it on anyone
Activity: 58
March 20, 2018, 03:07:12 PM
I think the bitcoin not lose popularity. but the current bitcoin may plummet. Although prices have started to rise again but are yet stable. we can say it is still below the price old. might tomorrow price bitcoin can reach the top of the highest price at the end of the 2017. therefore the bictoiner dont thought of losing popularity.
March 20, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
I don't think bitcoin has lost its reputation. Bitcoin still has the highest share of the market. The value of bitcoin has been recognized by many countries, and it may bring in less profit in a short period of time than other altcoins, but it is more stable.
Activity: 84
March 20, 2018, 02:38:23 PM
still do not deny the positive side of bitkoynov - they are widely accepted and accepted by those people who want to make secure purchases on the network, bypassing the rather expensive services of banks and without credit cards.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 05:49:09 PM
I think bitcoin is still taking the lead because to participate in other coins you have to use bitcoin in the transaction so I guess its increasing the popularity of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: