Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 28. (Read 5681 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 08, 2018, 05:16:07 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
Bitcoin is king of crypto so alt coin market depends on bitcoin.You can not buy any alt coin without bitcoin so bitcoin is a more popular coin on cryptocurrency.Day by day bitcoin is more popular and valuable coinbut now bitcoin  is down.Now some altcoin is more popular like as eth,waves. and they already create many coin on their platform
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 04:54:14 PM
There is a lot of emotional value attached to bitcoin now, despite it not necessarily being the most efficient. Other coins may produce good ROI however bitcoin won't disappear, maybe less popular in the long term Smiley

I doubt that it will be less popular in the long term, but we'll never know (this won't be btctalk anymore  though Cheesy). ICOs tend to use ETH (and other alternative coins/cryptocurrencies). Probably if the Return of Investment will became better and better, Bitcoin won't denifitely lose it's popularity. We are all hoping for the betterment of Bitcoin in general, not to mention those down times and down sides of BTC. The pioneer won't and should not disappear, I'm sure more and more upgrade and enhancements in bitcoin's transactions, and network will be made soon / as time goes by.
Activity: 79
March 08, 2018, 04:37:34 PM
Absolutely bitcoin still be the most popular coin, when people start to know cryptocurrency bitcoin was the first coin they know and they don't know any altcoins yet. This is why bitcoin still popular and hard to replace.
bitcoin will never be replaced, some cryptocurrencies try to replace bitcoin as the most popular cryptocurrency but the result is not there, just boast and crap, bitcoin will never lose popularity, let alone the advantage of bitcoin very much when compared to money or gold
Activity: 182
March 08, 2018, 04:14:41 PM
Absolutely bitcoin still be the most popular coin, when people start to know cryptocurrency bitcoin was the first coin they know and they don't know any altcoins yet. This is why bitcoin still popular and hard to replace.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 03:45:01 PM
Indeed now a lot of coins emerging, with the number of coins in the market may be one cause of bitcoin less stable. But it does not mean that bitcoin is not popular anymore. It Seema that bitcoin can affect the rise or fall in altcoin prices. So bitcoin can be a benchmark or other altcoin guidelines. Bitcoin is also still the most expensive coin in the digital currency.
Yes, bitcoin is still the most expensive coin in the market and the reason behind this is the way bitcoin works, but there is also no doubt that the market demand of the bitcoin is not the same once it was in the December 2017 and there are many reasons for that. Beside other major reasons one of the reason is that at the end of every year people take out their money from the banks to avoid the further taxations and deposit it back in the new year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 08, 2018, 01:10:52 PM
I don't think so. Bitcoin is maintaining not just its popularity but its price and its community is still rapidly growing even in the midst of all the negative and false news, or bad publicity. Some of the users of Bitcoin especially the new ones in trading are the ones who get easily swayed by some news and some dips that they do panic selling which would lead to them losing some investments, or coins.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
bitcoin is the base of all alter coin.althogh alter coin is more profitabe then bitcoin,after that it is more popular then other coin still now I mean.I hope bitcoin popularity incresing day by day on its own goodwills.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
March 08, 2018, 12:57:01 PM
Who told you that Bitcoin is losing its popularity? So far there is no evidence to support this argument. The trends indicate that the number of users continue to grow, at a brisk pace. It is true that the exchange rates are going down, but the prices are not a very accurate measurement of popularity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
March 08, 2018, 12:53:12 PM
Bitcoin is not loosing its popularity. Moreover more and more peoples are getting aware about Bitcoin and Crypto. In result of awareness the Popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.
I think right now Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, because it can be said simply by looking at cryptocurrency market and bitcoin cost itself. A lot of people started from bitcoin and still work with him because they know that in future bitcoin course will grow even more. Every day I see different news related to bitcoin, which means that bitcoin doesn't lose attention and only gaining popularity.
Activity: 56
March 08, 2018, 12:50:35 PM
Negativity spreads faster.
Bitcoin has been shown negative by media so no matter how bitcoin name's has been spreaded.
In good terms to bitcoin is recognized only, afterall it's the most popular and best  cryptocurrency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
March 08, 2018, 12:48:35 PM
I don't think bitcoin is loosing its popularity beacuse its value is still rising and will be rise day by day. I dont think bitcoin will be losing its popularity beacuse it is the first cryptocurrency and its value is very high.
Activity: 5
March 08, 2018, 12:37:08 PM
only if price go down  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 12:36:10 PM
Bitcoin is not loosing its popularity. Moreover more and more peoples are getting aware about Bitcoin and Crypto. In result of awareness the Popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 12:36:01 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

Most of the altcoins are based on bitcoin, so bitcoin affects on their popularity, and not the opposite! Also, I suggest you take a look at the bitcoin market cap historic chart! It will cover all of your concerns about bitcoin's popularity and growth!  Wink

Gook luck!  Smiley
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
March 08, 2018, 12:35:11 PM
if you are looking for the most popular coin to invest, bitcoin is the one because bitcoin is the king of all coin. when bitcoin price fall so others, otherwise when bitcoin price raising so others too.
Activity: 6
March 08, 2018, 12:32:34 PM
Bitcoin is the most prevalent coin now and it will likewise be the most famous digital money later on. Since bitcoin is mother of altcoins. Once in a while it is conceivable that some different altcoins will be utilized more than bitcoin by numerous speculators yet you should believe it. It will be beneficial for you.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
March 08, 2018, 12:30:26 PM
I don't think so, according to some surveys that promotes about how popular the bitcoin is, its rapidly still growing! And for some country is freshly known. And investors are still about to come!
I don't think that bitcoin losing its popularity because based on my observation the number of bitcoin users is rapidly increasing and bitcoin just got started and became more popular in different countries so howcome bitcoin will lose its popularity
Activity: 54
March 08, 2018, 12:23:26 PM
I don't think so. Because as what I have observed, Bitcoin is getting more popular even though there are a lot of coins now. And I know that Bitcoin now is falling but I don't think it will lose its popularity. Of course in this kind of business, there are ups and down. But I believe that Bitcoin will rise up again.
Activity: 112
March 08, 2018, 12:22:49 PM
In reality, the fact that before other alternative coins came out and used by crypto investor, the biggest name in binance is no other than bitcoin. I also think that despite its current status rapidly dropping, bitcoin will still be known to be the father or the money of other alternative coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 12:19:33 PM
No. I don't think so. Bitcoin isn't losing it's popularity. Bitcoin or any kind of crypto currency is a new demand of this new generation people. Day by day people are getting fast. Once they used basic mobile phone but now a days even a little child also use a smart phone. So the world is updating in it's technology sector. Crypto currency is also a new currency system in the world. It's fast, secured also it's very easy. In this currency system even a little child also can have money easily. So Bitcoin or any crypto currency won't lose popularity so easily.
Pages:
Jump to: