Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 26. (Read 5678 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 12:44:47 PM
Bitcoin has not lost its popularity yet. Rather, Bitcoin is dominating the front. It is said that the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing gradually. Because Bitcoin is helping people very often. Reducing the number of unemployment in the country. Keeping the role of economic development in the country. It is becoming costly to everyone like gold.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 11:48:54 PM
It's only a speculation, prediction that bitcoin will ceased or lose ot popularity...bitcoin made it to the top and become great for the past years and will be continuing to be great and become more powerful than ever that's what I think will happen not the other way around.
Activity: 169
March 09, 2018, 11:31:04 PM
It is believed that with the development of technology, more and more people will invest in bitcoin, the bitcoin market will also develop better and better, and will be legalized in more countries, so the popularity of bitcoin cannot disappear.

From the perspective of the whole year of 2017, Bitcoin is undoubtedly an “extremely fiery” investment variety, with bitcoin prices climbing more than 1,300% for the whole year. However, a round of selling at the end of last year made bitcoin long bulls feel like they were "invincible everywhere." After entering 2018, Bitcoin fell on its first trading day. In fact, this is also the first time that Bitcoin has fallen since the first day of the new year in 2015. But recently, Bitcoin is heating up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
March 09, 2018, 11:25:58 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
I don't think bitcoin will lose its popularity, cause as you will notice it's population are growing rapidly.  Even there are several bad news about btc, we still see how it surpassed those controversies.And as we can see bitcoin is still here, and well adopted by many people nowadays.

Now bitcoin is yet in young age and growing is sure will happen in future.
The population of people and young people specially will adapt with new system because young people can be very easy accept something new that challenging.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 11:21:10 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
I think not, bitcoin still the most popular among all cryptocurrencies. Movement of profit percentage is normal due to the demands of sellers and investors. And investing depends in yourself, bitcoin is the most popular but would you still invest if you know you can earn more in other coins?
Activity: 154
March 09, 2018, 10:59:38 PM
Bitcoin is just like a flood that no-one could stop it. Since the existence of bitcoin until now it has an evidence that bitcoin is still growing and developing for the new generation. Bitcoin is still working this is why we could talk about bitcoin in this forum to make us sense for the journey of bitcoin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
March 09, 2018, 10:33:36 PM
Bitcoin still popular in the US, EU, S. Korea, Japan and other country, bitcoin only loses its popularity those country that banning bitcoin currency.
I'm sure that bitcoin will continue to be popular even in bitcoin banned countries like China, I'm sure that many people do not care about bitcoin banned, they already feel the benefits and big profits when investing bitcoin so they will never leave bitcoin.
Activity: 47
March 09, 2018, 10:26:02 PM
Clearly yes bitcoin is losing its popularity. Just see Google Trends : https://trends.google.de/trends/explore?q=bitcoin
Activity: 151
March 09, 2018, 10:18:13 PM
Well if that is true then there is also a possibility of it gaining popularity again. Like the prices of bitcoin popularity of bitcoin can be correlated to it. There are just small factors like when investors are just timing in when to invest and when not to.

The amount of people who know bitcoin is constantly increasing. It is increasing fast because of the people who became successful with it. They want to be like them so they also try and jump in.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 09, 2018, 10:17:02 PM
no
when bitcoin first appears at such a low price, people are already getting attracted to bitcoin with great confidence. the thing that happens today when bitcoin prices go down drastically, will not make bitcoin lose its popularity. because people who have started bitcoin investment in the beginning, already know where bitcoin go.
Activity: 197
March 09, 2018, 10:16:41 PM
Its not losing popularity apparently it has now a stabilize status in the market due to many people who are believing in the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 10:14:21 PM
Why you can say that? Hahahaha. Bitcoin is the basis of all altcoins. You can't but altcoins without using bitcoins. And I think, it is still very popular to the people and will not lose. Wait until November-December.
Activity: 105
March 09, 2018, 10:12:52 PM
Bitcoin has always been very popular with people. The demand for Bitcoin in the market is far greater than the supply.
Activity: 11
March 09, 2018, 10:11:39 PM
It is believed that with the development of technology, more and more people will invest in bitcoin, the bitcoin market will also develop better and better, and will be legalized in more countries, so the popularity of bitcoin cannot disappear.
Activity: 112
March 09, 2018, 10:03:34 PM
Actually, bitcoin did not lose popularity, even though bitcoin prize struggling earlier this year. With named the first virtual currency and one of the highest valued. Bitcoin remain the highest and the most popular cryptocurrency today.
Activity: 378
March 09, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

Bticoin is still profitable and doesn't lost its popularity. More people are into it and enjoying its profit. Alt coins have been in the market but bitcoin still holds great power. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
March 09, 2018, 08:52:14 PM
We all know that bitcoin will not lose its popularity because it is very famous in the whole world.I think there is no thing that bitcoin will lose it popularity,there is no one who can compete in bitcoin because it is the most popular cryptocurrency.When time pass by,bitcoin is  increasing it's popularity because it rises counts of people who are bitcoiners.
Activity: 168
March 09, 2018, 07:48:45 PM
Nope. Bitcoin is still the most popular in crypto world not unless until one alt coins replace it or surpass its current price. And still bitcoins started it all, so I think bitcoin is still bitcoin whatever happens.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 09, 2018, 07:38:39 PM
I think bitcoin will be forever popular, this is because bitcoin users are steadily increasing, if current prices are down it is because many users at the beginning of the year need a fiat to pay debts and taxes, I'm sure after Q2 then prices will skyrocket.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 07:30:13 PM
I think Bitcoin is still increasing it's popularity despite of different negative issue regarding bitcoin.because of that issue some are still joining  because they know Bitcoin is  still strong.as of now it has a lower value but sooner it will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: