Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 30. (Read 5681 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 2
March 08, 2018, 04:55:23 AM
Even though bitcoin has been in decline it's actually been in decline less than any other big caps, it's still up 10x on the year so I think perspective is important when judging bitcoin
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 04:50:40 AM
it is normal for the altcoins to give more profit than bitcoin because they are threatened and that is their strategy to get more investors but that strategy makes their company going down. when it happens, all investors will go back and the value of bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 50
March 08, 2018, 04:46:57 AM
if we look at all the price of crypto is unstable and even then equal to bitcoin. if I think bitcoin will not lose its popularity because bitcoin is the first crypto.The important thing is to get in as early as possible into a coin that has a genuine purpose. Bitcoin is the first coin of it's kind and is still number 1 after all these years!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 08, 2018, 04:45:38 AM
Indeed now a lot of coins emerging, with the number of coins in the market may be one cause of bitcoin less stable. But it does not mean that bitcoin is not popular anymore. It Seema that bitcoin can affect the rise or fall in altcoin prices. So bitcoin can be a benchmark or other altcoin guidelines. Bitcoin is also still the most expensive coin in the digital currency.
The only thing that came to my mind if we will talk about the popularity of bitcoin is, bitcoin is now more popular or famous compared before and that is the best thing about bitcoin because if you bought bitcoin now and wait for the time for bitcoin to get even more popularity then it will be easy to you to just earn a lot of profit since the market reacts based on the demand of the people around.
Activity: 84
March 08, 2018, 04:25:18 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
I don't think so. I think bitcoin is relatively stable compared to other altcoins. The prices of other altcoins have been affected by bitcoin. The risk of investing in bitcoins is smaller than that of other altcoins, and the popularity of bitcoin is still the highest, and no altcoins can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 134
March 08, 2018, 04:05:34 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Eventhough there were many altcoins that exist bitcoin is still the reigning coin above all coins in which it is more widely known compared to any other coins.I have read some news about cryptocurrency and never heard that the newscaster mentioned about other digital currency only bitcoin that was being mentioned,therefore when it comes to popularity bitcoin was able to hit the most popular of all coins,and its not that surprising because bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency in the market and no other currencies surpasses its standing in the coinmarket cap most especially the high price of bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
March 08, 2018, 03:59:05 AM
Now there are really a lot of good and promising coins with functionality even better than in bitcoin. The competition between different types of crypto currency only increases and this, in principle, is very good. Bitcoin recently really lost his popularity due to the accumulated deficiencies in him. What can you do, these are the laws of the market. If bitcoin wants to keep his place as a leader, he must constantly improve.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 03:56:50 AM
recent statistics say that bitcoin transactions have fallen to a minimum. if you look soberly until bitcoin becomes stable, it will not be used as a means of calculation. the stability of the course I think will be no sooner than a couple of years. but nothing prevents to create an analogue of the dollar, as they tried to do with Tether. Perhaps bitcoin will remain as a means of preservation, and not as a means of settlement.
Activity: 420
March 08, 2018, 03:55:41 AM

Bitcoins are continuing to fall in the markwt after them gaining for almost a $1000 in the market i thought that it would continue that way but it didn't. Eben if there are more coins that are available bitcoins is still the number one and their price seems to be incline in whats the bitcoins value because everytime the bitcoins falls they also falls in the market so the problem is the people they keep on selling their holdings not knowing that the bitcoins price will go down if they continue to sell them it is just a matter of investment.
Activity: 224
March 08, 2018, 03:51:23 AM
Indeed now a lot of coins emerging, with the number of coins in the market may be one cause of bitcoin less stable. But it does not mean that bitcoin is not popular anymore. It Seema that bitcoin can affect the rise or fall in altcoin prices. So bitcoin can be a benchmark or other altcoin guidelines. Bitcoin is also still the most expensive coin in the digital currency.
Activity: 9
March 08, 2018, 03:40:46 AM
Quite the opposite. Be it bitcoin, Monero, zcash, or some other cryptocoin. Cryptocurrency is the future... 
It is true, cryptocurrency is a roller-coaster ride, but Bitcoin is the leading crypto coin. All others are dwarfed by comparison.
I think the crypto world will keep growing until fiat money is phased out completely. Bitcoin is and will remain the leader.
Bitcoin is the backbone of crypto currency. Other cryptocurrency's measure their worth in bitcoin, not just USD, EURO or GBP
When bitcoin drops so do ALL other coins if even just slightly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 03:32:23 AM
I don't think so. The price of bitcoin now is going down not because it is not popular. It is down becuase of FUD and it affects the  price of bitcoins. And the price of bitcoin will go up.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 08, 2018, 03:23:38 AM
bitcoin will be more popular after these milestone and challenge bitcoin facing.
in 2017 where the time of bitcoin becoming more hot in the people and after 2018 come bitcoin became more hot in the Televisions and I am hearing most of the people are now saying Bitcoin thing. good sign more investor more price more demand lower supply.
loses its popularity for those are fearing bitcoin but for those believers the bitcoin will not fade
Activity: 70
March 08, 2018, 03:18:15 AM
Bitcoin's price will never be stabilize as it is running on a decentralized system where governance does not exist, no regulation and laws applied. I think people and investors are just playing it safe because the spike from last year is expected to have a downfall afterwards which happened earlier this year. Don't worry the price will rise i think in the 2nd quarter of the year.
Activity: 420
March 08, 2018, 03:07:20 AM
Bitcoin loose heir opularity, long time we dont see any hype news about bitcoin, and price for long at low
Activity: 115
Merit: 4
March 08, 2018, 03:02:10 AM
for myself bitcoint is still a profitable asset, although the price is unstable in my opinion is still reasonable, because bitcoint itself is still the main key of all other coins and is still the highest asset.
Activity: 280
March 08, 2018, 02:05:54 AM
Bitcoin is just gaining popularity. Literally a year ago, not many knew about the existence of this crisis, but today almost everyone knows about the existence of crypto-currencies. It will be even more popular
Activity: 87
March 08, 2018, 01:55:12 AM
Do you have any proof or example? because peoples new invest more in bitcoin rather than alt coins. They know that bitcoin are more valuable than any other alt coins.
Activity: 224
March 08, 2018, 01:53:22 AM
NO, it is more popular than earlier. People all around the world has started to know about BTC. So its popularity is emerging . When country will start considering  it as a legal currency, its will be more popular.
Activity: 154
March 08, 2018, 01:48:55 AM
Bitcoin is an electronic cryptographic currency that USES decentralization, global generality, no third-party institutions or individuals, and is based on blockchain as payment technology. I don't think such a global encrypted currency would lose its popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: