Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ? - page 15. (Read 3408 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 06:07:58 AM
This two big cryptocurrency have their own advantages and disadvantages but in my own research and opinion bitcoin is more important than the ethereum because bitcoin is use in all altcoin and this is the father of cryptocurrency if bitcoin will die Im sure the industry of digital cash will down because of pairing in btc.
Ethereun is a good altcoin with a fast transaction compare to bitcoin but still cannot beat the btc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
December 17, 2017, 06:07:41 AM
This is the common thinking each and every user has got. Bitcoin is the leader to the growing community, this can be in terms of adoption, market capital, or usage. It makes bitcoin to be more important than ethereum, though ethereum is termed to be the base for the entire altcoins.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 06:03:46 AM
For me Bitcoin is more important because more of 50% of the market cap is Bitcoin. Also a important point is that much more people know Bitcoin, so when they hear "cryptocurrency"  they would think about Bitcoin and not Ethereum. But in the future the altcoins will be more important, because i  think they are much better coins then BTC (in the moment).
Activity: 52
December 17, 2017, 06:00:37 AM
yes because if people say cryptocurrency people will always associate with bitcoin as a normies
Activity: 22
December 17, 2017, 05:59:01 AM
For me, yes. Why? because bitcoin is the only coin where I could directly buy and sell with fiat money here in my country. If I want to buy other alts like ethereum I need to buy bitcoins first with my fiat before I would be able to buy alts using bitcoins same with selling alts.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 05:56:31 AM
I think both of them is important , but Bitcoin is still number one and maybe Ethereum has the opportunity to become second place.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
December 17, 2017, 05:46:56 AM
Ofcourse Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum. Bitcoin plays a big role in the society which help to ease everyone’s life and be more convenient than before. BItcoin receive more achievements and recognition in field of electronic banking industry which shows how important they are in this world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
December 15, 2017, 10:44:18 AM
As of now we don't know which currency will be in top in future but now Bitcoin is in top.

In future which currency can be in top based on their developments like lightening network for bitcoin and sharding or plasma for Ethereum for solving scalability issues.
Still bitcoin is more important because it is the first ever crypto currency and people think bitcoin as the king of crypto for instance if the king falls then it will be then end of their kingom which means if bitcoin fails then it will be the end of all cryotocurrency so bitcoin need to be alive than another crypto.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 15, 2017, 10:43:29 AM
Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum?
Some people felt that bitcoin is better than ethereum because they have more interest in it's price and profits due to it's volatility, however ethereum has a better technology and risk management because it is more stable, efficient and it's scalability is better than bitcoin, I completely go with ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 15, 2017, 10:41:09 AM
Yes, bitcoin is more important than Ethereum and also to the other digital currencies in the world right now that because to its higher and stable value and it consider as the first cryptocurrency in the market has a greater value when it comes to exchange coin into cash. And I think Ethereum is also good as one of the best currency in terms of pricing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 10:39:08 AM
I think bitcoin and ethereum are equally important because for me the bitcoin and etherium are investment options and I only buy bitcoin and etherium as my investment. because my opinion of bitcoin and ethereum is the best at the moment
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 15, 2017, 10:26:31 AM
Definitely the price of the ethereum is undervalued at the moment. On its platform is conducted out ICOs, smart contracts are written and it develops no matter what.
Activity: 462
December 15, 2017, 10:22:53 AM

In my honest opinion, bitcoins and etheriums are just equally important. This is just without the consideration of who's first in the industry of cryptocurrency. I find them both important because of how much they affect the market of cryptocurrency including exchanges or wallets that are based on etheriums as its majority.
Activity: 13
December 15, 2017, 10:19:48 AM
I think that no altcoin can replace bitcoin and etherum as well.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
December 15, 2017, 10:14:48 AM
As of now we don't know which currency will be in top in future but now Bitcoin is in top.

In future which currency can be in top based on their developments like lightening network for bitcoin and sharding or plasma for Ethereum for solving scalability issues.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 10:05:59 AM
Ofcourse yes because ethereum is connected to bitcoin if you dont have bitcoin then all your altcoin is useless.
Bitcoin will always be on top than ethereum
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 09:58:23 AM
I agree that bitcoin was the first and maybe ethereum wouldn't have been without bitcoin, but I don't believe that if something happens to Bitcoin, all the coins will disappear...I think they gain their own strength
Activity: 101
Cointed. The Future of the Money
December 15, 2017, 04:49:46 AM
Would their have been Ethereum without Bitcoin? I don't think so. And since Bitcoin is and remains marketleader how can Ethereum ever become more important than Bitcoin? While the price of Bitcoin keeps getting higher and higher, the BTC value of Ethereum keeps getting lower and lower because it keeps remaining around the same dollar price, it even lost some of that. During the last two months it went from 0.09 BTC to today's 0.03 BTC value, that shows that it can't keep up with Bitcoin and keeps struggling.

Very good perspective mate. If there would not be bitcoin, probably ethereum wouldn't be exist. but we learned from bitcoin that nothing is impossible! so at the moment bitcoin may seem most important one but it doesn't necessarily mean that will keep on like this forever. bottom line is anything is possible in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
December 15, 2017, 04:44:12 AM

No doubt! not only Ethereum bitcoin is important than all other crypto currencies. You just can't campare with it. As far as i know Ethereum is a platform and bitcoin is a digital currency and only use if you're looking for invest. No matter how one markets other altcoins and how many new features these new crypto currencies has, Bitcoin will always be on top of it and the king of digital currency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
December 12, 2017, 10:40:54 AM
Yes I do agree that bitcoin is more important than ethereum because of its strong value and price that amaze the investors everyday.Bitcoin has more being stable than it and has a brighter future than any other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: