Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 49. (Read 42207 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Right now ? Naah , the marketcap is to low but give it another couple of years and then we can really talk about bitcoin supremacy as a currency but untill then it's far far away in my opinion. It is the most popular in the moment of speaking but it cannot be the strongest yet , the tech is still on early stages.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I don't know if you can describe a currency as "strong" but it's definitely the most popular and spoken about.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
To us bitcoin is strong currency now. But not in the world only online world. it is not recognise to all the people of the world.

Of course bitcoin is not a world currency, because in fact, the number of bitcoin users in the world is still too small. This number is just like a drop of water between an ocean, bitcoin is nothing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
With a value of about $ 6000 can be said that bitcoin is the most expensive currency ever, now everyone is hunting bitocin because many opinions say the price next year will reach $ 15000.
Bitcoin is in fact the most expensive currency of the world and that should be a reflection of its usefulness and its rareness with only 21 million coins I think it is very obvious no fiat currency currently open the world can compete with bitcoin since governments keep printing those useless pieces of paper.
Activity: 19
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Right now it is.
Activity: 12
Gold is the oldest and strongest. Silver is also old and good. I don't know if bitcoin is worth more than some other rare elements, for example Indium (LCD screens)

It's about currencies though. I get gold and maybe silver, but why indium? But yeah there are several currencies that are more valuable than bitcoins. That could change very quickly though. I'll give it a few years.

Indium was just quickly found example of something that modern technology needs. I didn't mean that's necessarily more valuable than bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
For now i think not, but because of its increasing value maybe someday it will become the strongest currency in the world. Now, bitcoin is the number one in all cryptocurrencies and the most strongest in the market.
Activity: 385
Gold is the oldest and strongest. Silver is also old and good. I don't know if bitcoin is worth more than some other rare elements, for example Indium (LCD screens)

It's about currencies though. I get gold and maybe silver, but why indium? But yeah there are several currencies that are more valuable than bitcoins. That could change very quickly though. I'll give it a few years.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
Strongest, in terms of market value, since bitcoin is considered a currency, in market cap, i think there is another computation for it, since bitcoin is global, i think bitcoin is being devalued u p to now, if you come to think of it, we are not talking of fiat here, we are talking of bitcoin, which has a very huge potential, the market cap should be much even higher, since it is not focused on one country alone, there is no gdp to measure its buying power, the onoy way yo measure it is by supply and demand, the value should much more higher than what we are seeing now. I think though bitcoin is notnat its 100% market cap, still it beats a lot of fiat, however bitcoin seems to be becomin more of an asset than currency, there should be more transactions being made as payments, rather than trading in order to say that bitcoin is a currency, hopefully after the fork, bitcoin will not remain stagnant.
Activity: 1190
With a market cap reaching more than 100 billion USD and the price of 1 btc = $ 5800 then bitcoin is the world's most expensive currency, bitcoin market cap has exceeded some of the country's currency in the world.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Bitcoin has been making a noise so far this year and we might have all heard about what happened with China and this things just proves how bitcoin was able to overcome all its troubles. Based on what I am seeing now, I can say that bitcoin do really have the chance of getting the shot on becoming the strongest currency in the world. Imagine, it's not yet legalized worldwide but the influence and value of it is increasing continuously. What more in the future.
Bitcoin doesn't have any solid supporters like the government so i don't think that the bitcoin can become the strongest currency in the world because that is impossible and we cannot expect too much for bitcoin because not all the things that we are thinking or expecting in bitcoin will happen because it needs a lot of time to make it happen but it will not become the strongest currency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think it wasn't declared yet but I know that bitcoin do really have the potential to become the strongest currency in the world. It has been dominating all the other currency so far and the value of it is making a large gap from the leading currency today. Still we can not conclude this yet because bitcoin is different from physical money that's why it's hard to compare the strength between it. Let's just keep on hoping that bitcoin will get better in the future.
Even the current exchange rate of bitcoins shows that it's currently the strongest currencies, with bitcoin on it's own we will never know how valuable it really is, in my opinion bitcoins gets it value from the currency it is traded against.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
if i say it is the strongest currency i will not wrong because the bitcoin is highly influential in the market and we are in the hope that it will change the the future of this young generation for the first time i was not belivible on this crypto currency but i am very happy with this to become the part of bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108

You cannot conclude it yet but if you really believe in bitcoin, you will know in yourself that bitcoin does really have the chance on becoming the strongest currency. Many things might still occur but we all know that bitcoin has proven itself for a very long time already and it's already enough to prove that it can be the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102

Bitcoin has been making a noise so far this year and we might have all heard about what happened with China and this things just proves how bitcoin was able to overcome all its troubles. Based on what I am seeing now, I can say that bitcoin do really have the chance of getting the shot on becoming the strongest currency in the world. Imagine, it's not yet legalized worldwide but the influence and value of it is increasing continuously. What more in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254

I think it wasn't declared yet but I know that bitcoin do really have the potential to become the strongest currency in the world. It has been dominating all the other currency so far and the value of it is making a large gap from the leading currency today. Still we can not conclude this yet because bitcoin is different from physical money that's why it's hard to compare the strength between it. Let's just keep on hoping that bitcoin will get better in the future.
Activity: 12
Activity: 462
Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency for reasons stated, but it is among one of the most valuable.
For me, it is not. US Dollar still has the control and dictates the movement of market not just for their own country but for the whole world. Let us admit it, bitcoin cannot and will not really replace bitcoin. Dollar dominates the paper fiat world. And bitcoin dominates cyrptocurrency world.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
To us bitcoin is strong currency now. But not in the world only online world. it is not recognise to all the people of the world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

I think bitcoin is the strongest coin in the cryptocurrency and everybody if not most will agree to that, but to say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world is just a bit too early. Bitcoin is very volatile to be considered as the strongest currency in all currencies. Not yet, but maybe in a few more years, it could be the strongest.
Pages:
Jump to: