Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 50. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 253
yes if for me bitcoin is the world strongest currency at the present crypto currencies and most of the banks countries are accepting this as the legal currency the demand for this currency is very high that's why it has a high market value and doing best businesses for businessman. there are so many coins in the crypto world but bitcoin is the strongest and reliable currency in the world.

Hell no, lets not get delusional about bitcoin because we all love it dearly, Don't get carried away folks...it's great that bitcoin is doing a lot for us but it is not even as popular as the USD and people all over the world feel easier to accept USD than any other currency. I travel and i know how people appreciate it when you give them a 10$ bill. Bitcoin isn't the strongest but if you push me i would say the USD.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Strong investment option but definitely not strong currency. Barely anyone uses bitcoin as currency compared to euros or dollars, bitcoin has meaningless transactions when it comes to buying real stuff compared to other currencies.

Not strong currency? what did you think so? BTC Dominance: 58.6% of cryptocurrency market but you still day it is not strong. At the moment, when a lot of people are trying to invest to bitcoin to earn profit and everyday bitcoin has been trading to billion dollars that equivalent the stock market of country where have average economy and goverment of all countries now interested in bitcoin, want to control it because of the value of bitcoin. All that showed bitcoin is strong currency in the world
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
gold is the strongest since it be a currency and held it vale for thousands of year
Activity: 86
Healthpromag.com
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
When it comes to currencies size matters, bitcoin is too small right now but I will say that is already one of the top 50 strongest currencies, and if things keep going in this direction it is not going to take a lot time before it begins to challenge the most powerful currencies of the world.
Actually in the eye of Bitcoin community, Bitcoin has became one of strongest currencies in the world, even someone feel happiness and want Bitcoin can replaced Dollar anytime. The Bitcoin function really helps us many problems, from the services transfer money between countries to the place for investment, make money ...

I disagree that bitcoin is the highest currency in the world, maybe its value is high right now but there are still factors to consider before ranking it the highest currency in the world, it is only the highest valued crypto right now and nothing more, it isn't the highest valued currency because firstly it is not even globally accepted and it is too volatile
Activity: 84
That depends on what you mean by the "strongest". Value wise? Probably. Universally used? Probably not.
It's definitely made a name for itself but only a select group of people are capable of acquiring it, and that itself is a major weakness.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Bitcoin has really gained immense popularity and users since it had wbut still I don’t think that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world, I think dollar is because firstly, it way more popular than bitcoin and because of which it has gained way more users than bitcoin. Secondly, it is a stable form of currency which means that its value does not fluctuate often whereas bitcoin value fluctuate a lot. Then dollar is regulated by the government which increases its stability whereas bitcoin is not regulated by any government.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
yes if for me bitcoin is the world strongest currency at the present crypto currencies and most of the banks countries are accepting this as the legal currency the demand for this currency is very high that's why it has a high market value and doing best businesses for businessman. there are so many coins in the crypto world but bitcoin is the strongest and reliable currency in the world.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
They will always keep claiming bitcoin is that because it threatens the very fabric of society that everything runs on. And when something does that a lot of people are going to spread FUD about it. I think bitcoin will be the

strongest currency left come 25 years from now but it may be a little early to declare that right now.
Those who spread FUD are just doing their job to make the price go down so they can teak advantage of buying cheap coins from the weak hands and that is normal and in fact it will make the market stronger as the price will surely go up when there are good news again. I have been here in crypto for quite a long period of time and I have seen a lot of FUDs but the trend is happen, when there is a dump it was normally followed by a big pump.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Bitcoin now is owning and for me, I think it has the capability to be the strongest currency. But I think that time is still afar because bitcoin is not yet legalized all over the world which means some people are still unaware of its existence leading to less users and volume for the bitcoin compared with other currency.
This is the actual point of focus. Bitcoin is surely going to make everything under its control. When you take about tit as the strongest currency then no matter what coin it is, there will be a long time and much hard work needed. There is no doubt that bitcoin will be the sole currency in the future time, but that time is not coming now. It may take 2 3 decades more to establish.
Yes i agree with you.Bitcoin at the moment may be considered as the biggest investment for us who really knows bitcoin.But in terms of strongest currency maybe today is not yet the right time to say.It's still very uncertain when will it be.But i truly believe that it could not be a hard way for bitcoin to make it possible.Bitcoin is a very promising coin today and it has lot of potentials to make the people patronize it more.
Activity: 103
They will always keep claiming bitcoin is that because it threatens the very fabric of society that everything runs on. And when something does that a lot of people are going to spread FUD about it. I think bitcoin will be the

strongest currency left come 25 years from now but it may be a little early to declare that right now.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
Until now October 23,2017, it still the strongest currency ever. With all its ups and downs, critics, bashers and unbelievers, bitcoin is still strong and soaring.

In terms of what, tho? You are obviously talking about the price but what about usage, bitcoin doesn't even come close to euros or dollars, barely anyone uses bitcoin to buy things compared to other normal currencies. As a currency bitcoin is just really not used much.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
Until now October 23,2017, it still the strongest currency ever. With all its ups and downs, critics, bashers and unbelievers, bitcoin is still strong and soaring.
Compared to the currency values, yes, bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world as of now. Need to still wait and see how much the growth is going to be in the future as bitcoin gold is going to be introduced. Many good things happened to many because of bitcoins.

What do you mean compared to currency values. Currencies have values in themselves. Normal people don't care if their euros are worth more dollars or not, you are still buying everything with euros. Euros have value because they are used pretty much forcefully in many countries.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Compared to the currency values, yes, bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world as of now. Need to still wait and see how much the growth is going to be in the future as bitcoin gold is going to be introduced. Many good things happened to many because of bitcoins.
I say that bitcoin is now strongest currency in online world.
Yes I agree with you bitcoin is now one of the strong currency in world and day by day it’s going to do progress recently [Suspicious link removed]ived to Thailand also demand of bitcoin is now increase so when the demand of anything become increase the price and value are become increase automatically so in future the price will go more high than ever.
Yes there is no doubt that bitcoin is one of the strong currency around the world with high price because bitcoin in now legal in some countries and in some countries bitcoin have now a credit card so day by day bitcoin is going to provide facilities to his users .

Strong investment option but definitely not strong currency. Barely anyone uses bitcoin as currency compared to euros or dollars, bitcoin has meaningless transactions when it comes to buying real stuff compared to other currencies.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128

Bitcoin now is owning and for me, I think it has the capability to be the strongest currency. But I think that time is still afar because bitcoin is not yet legalized all over the world which means some people are still unaware of its existence leading to less users and volume for the bitcoin compared with other currency.
This is the actual point of focus. Bitcoin is surely going to make everything under its control. When you take about tit as the strongest currency then no matter what coin it is, there will be a long time and much hard work needed. There is no doubt that bitcoin will be the sole currency in the future time, but that time is not coming now. It may take 2 3 decades more to establish.
Activity: 910
Yes I agree with you bitcoin is now one of the strong currency in world and day by day it’s going to do progress recently [Suspicious link removed]ived to Thailand also demand of bitcoin is now increase so when the demand of anything become increase the price and value are become increase automatically so in future the price will go more high than ever.
Yes there is no doubt that bitcoin is one of the strong currency around the world with high price because bitcoin in now legal in some countries and in some countries bitcoin have now a credit card so day by day bitcoin is going to provide facilities to his users .

Bitcoin is strongest cryptocurrency ,still only few countries expected it.there are still major dominant country which are not taking as global currency to support its economy.Usd and Euro are the strongest currency that majorly control global economy.
4U
Activity: 195
Activity: 89
No bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency in the world, not strongest currency in the world. I think the strongest of currency in the world is USD, but  bitcoin is valuable. Not all people know about bitcoin so bitcoin isn't strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
When it comes to currencies size matters, bitcoin is too small right now but I will say that is already one of the top 50 strongest currencies, and if things keep going in this direction it is not going to take a lot time before it begins to challenge the most powerful currencies of the world.
Actually in the eye of Bitcoin community, Bitcoin has became one of strongest currencies in the world, even someone feel happiness and want Bitcoin can replaced Dollar anytime. The Bitcoin function really helps us many problems, from the services transfer money between countries to the place for investment, make money ...
Pages:
Jump to: