Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 54. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
I think no, But it has potential. Bitcoin is still not yet known to other countries so i'll be hard for Bitcoin beat Gold. But more investors comes each day and alot of famous business men are spreading Bitcoins so maybe one day (just maybe), Bitcoin will become the strongest currency in the world. Take note, Bitcoin took over the Cryptocurrency world so maybe it can take the outside world too.  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
It depends upon how you define strongest.  My definition of a strong currency is one that is (1) widely accepted, (2) stable and (3) has some intrinsic value.  With that in mind, my answer is Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world.  While I'm a cryptocurrency enthusiast I recognize Bitcoin falls far short of meeting my definition of "strongest currency".  However, my definition of a strong currency does not mean its the best.

The US Dollar is still the strongest currency because you can exchange it pretty much anywhere in the world and spend it in more international destinations then any other currency in the world.  The USD is also stable and doesn't experience large swings in value.  The downside to the USD is that it doesn't have intrinsic value.  It's value is similar to that of Bitcoin, its what the world decides its worth (with the assistance of the FED).

Bitcoin is not yet widely accepted and the price is far from stable.  These are both things that will be addressed as it become widely adopted.  Bitcoin also doesn't have intrinsic value, unless you consider the fact there is a hardcap for the total amount of Bitcoins that can be created.  Something with intrinsic value is gold.  Gold is also stable in value but not many places accept gold as payment so I consider it more of an asset (similar to a home).
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
BTC is the strongest crypto in the world from a view of capitalization, but it`s not best at technical side...There are a lot of coins with more potential.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
No. I don’t think that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because firstly it’s value is not stable which means that its price fluctuate very much. Secondly it is not regulated by any government or bank, which results in decrease in stability of it. Thirdly still after so many years since bitcoin had started, it is not accepted at most of the places and is used only underground.  
I don’t think so if bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the world then people will not hate bitcoin a lot, they will love bitcoin if bitcoin become popular and strong then this can be possible. The other thing is the price of bitcoin which is not stable and people hate bitcoin due to its price changing after some moments which keep people worried.
Activity: 371
In crytocurrencies globe, I believe bitcoin was the strongest forex. But in truth bitcoin is only a single of the cash that starting to be popular. Nevertheless, I think someday bitcoin was achieve the place of getting strongest forex in the globe.

Bitcoin has the potential to be the strongest but due to some that cant accept the fact that BTC can be the best currency in the world and can become the worlds reserve far more surpasses than gold, they are making their own crypto and banning BTC. Even with this much pressure, the price is still holding up and if we can overcome this political and government issues BTC will write itself in the history of the finance system.
Yes it can be possible that bitcoin be a strongest currency in the world but I am not sure because there is a lot of reasons which make bitcoin consider weaker currency. The first think is the price of bitcoin yes the price of bitcoin is not stable that’s why no one believe in success of bitcoin is future , the other reason is bitcoin is not legalized all over the world which means one think that’s bitcoin is not safe and strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Of course it is not and i am sorry to be pessimist i don't think it will ever be. It is fluctuating a lot especially lately and will continue to do so now that the fork is coming. But it is more predictable than fiat currency which makes it a way better investment.
Fluctuation may occur anytime even in fiat currency but it could be more vulnerable to happen in bitcoin price.
Of course, still USD considered as strongest currency in the world but because of bitcoins popularity nowadays, most of us thinking of it as defeated USD. But in reality, bitcoin still on the road for that and maybe it will be considered in the coming years.
Comparing fiat to bitcoin is useless.Both are used for payment and investing tool. But dominance payment method will chosen by humans.Volatility of bitcoin is main problem and transaction fees are higher than old days.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
Of course it is not and i am sorry to be pessimist i don't think it will ever be. It is fluctuating a lot especially lately and will continue to do so now that the fork is coming. But it is more predictable than fiat currency which makes it a way better investment.
Fluctuation may occur anytime even in fiat currency but it could be more vulnerable to happen in bitcoin price.
Of course, still USD considered as strongest currency in the world but because of bitcoins popularity nowadays, most of us thinking of it as defeated USD. But in reality, bitcoin still on the road for that and maybe it will be considered in the coming years.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
Although, bitcoin is currently not the strongest currency, I believe
bitcoin has the potential to become the strongest currency.
Though, there have been some drop-downs at one time or the other,
bitcoin has over the years, risen steadily and I believe if it
continues to rise this way,  it will surely become the strongest
currency in the next few years
Bitcoin growth has not been steady but exponential and more dynamic. Steady growth is where you could find a link in ups and downs with specific reason happened at those times. This is not the case with bitcoin, prices were rising even after china initially restricted exchanges for considerable amount of time. Prices rose or may i say skyrocketed with there was anticipation of bitcoin getting accepted by American SEC. Remember bitcoin ETF hype, even after the bitcoin ETF was rejected prices kept on rising. In fact this year saw one big spike to 5k and suddenly prices were at 35k and now there nearly touched 6k . All this withing span of 60 days.
Strongest currency is a currency which has highest acceptance rate all over the world. Bitcoin is yet not there.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
It is impossible for Bitcoin to be the strongest money in the world right now, but this may happen in the future. People in the world need to know and use Bitcoin more.
Activity: 317

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
No. I don’t think that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because firstly it’s value is not stable which means that its price fluctuate very much. Secondly it is not regulated by any government or bank, which results in decrease in stability of it. Thirdly still after so many years since bitcoin had started, it is not accepted at most of the places and is used only underground.  
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
it is true for now bitcoin is too small. let alone some countries currently do not support bitcoin, because the government can not control bitcoin
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
4U
Activity: 195

Bitcoin is the strongest digital currency in the whole world right now obviously because of its high value now and lots of investors keeps on investing and supporting bitcoin and even the whole crypto world.
Yes there is no doubt that bitcoin is one of the strong currency around the world and day by day its users are going to increase and just because of its great services bitcoin is now accepted in some countries so in short word bitcoin is one the committed currency if you work hard here so it will give you a good reward as compere to any other currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
In crytocurrencies globe, I believe bitcoin was the strongest forex. But in truth bitcoin is only a single of the cash that starting to be popular. Nevertheless, I think someday bitcoin was achieve the place of getting strongest forex in the globe.

Bitcoin has the potential to be the strongest but due to some that cant accept the fact that BTC can be the best currency in the world and can become the worlds reserve far more surpasses than gold, they are making their own crypto and banning BTC. Even with this much pressure, the price is still holding up and if we can overcome this political and government issues BTC will write itself in the history of the finance system.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Yes bitcoin is the strongest DIGITAL Currecny right now and its the mother of all cryptocurrencies, I don't want to compare bitcoin with dollars since these two has different use though both are valuable.

Bitcoin is the strongest Currency in this world.Because 1$ = 1$.But 1 BTC = 5600$.Is their any currency having this much power and value.Nothing is like that.Eth also 400$.So Bitcoin is the strongest and powerful currency in this world.If all the people start to use means,the bitcoin will be the world using Currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
As of now, in my opinion is that bitcoin is currently the highest valued currency but not yet the strongest. Not yet the strongest in the sense that you can only avail few exchange in your locals, means that only few business accepted bitcoin as a currency or a way to gain profit legally. It is not yet widely used, it is most likely used underground pertaining that it is still not known which maybe they are avoiding the threat of its value to decrease when introduced to public. In my conclusion, to be the strongest currency in the world, is that you must be legal so that the public accept its presence.
Activity: 81
Yes bitcoin is the strongest DIGITAL Currecny right now and its the mother of all cryptocurrencies, I don't want to compare bitcoin with dollars since these two has different use though both are valuable.
Activity: 84
Bitcoin has proved a really robust forex. Bitcoin has a excellent reputation. Bitcoin is identified for being the first, the easiest to get, and the widest acceptance. I feel the person or bitcoin finder is growing and a lot more widespread to the whole world now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
Not yet, but i believe that a lot of people are supporters of bitcoin. Ang will continue to expand it's popularity all over the world.
The support is really growing stronger each and every day worldwide and this is apparently and gradually making bitcoin a strong currency. We may not classify it yet as a strong currency but with the look of things and the huge percentage increase within few days, I will say we will get there.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Although, bitcoin is currently not the strongest currency, I believe
bitcoin has the potential to become the strongest currency.
Though, there have been some drop-downs at one time or the other,
bitcoin has over the years, risen steadily and I believe if it
continues to rise this way,  it will surely become the strongest
currency in the next few years
Pages:
Jump to: