Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 56. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
As I understand, right now it has untapped and sky's the limit potential, but treating it as the world's strongest currency can be a bit too early. Although, yes, it is very valuable at the moment, not to mention, many other alternative cryptocurrencies are coming up. I think money, in that respect, dollar, dinar, or other currencies that has a strong market value would still have more value.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Yes it is if you look at the crypto currency's and not at real life, most of the coins exist because of that bitcoin exists also bitcoin is the most expensive coin of all the crypto coins that do exist.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Yes i think bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the world.  Because i see nothing compare with bitcoin.
The price of bitcoin so strong and although many cases are trying to make bitcoin down but not how long bitcoin can rise even higher. that is the reason why I feel that bitcoin is the strongest

No. That is not the basis of strength when it comes to commodities and currencies. It is just a price that is large with bitcoin. We cant create bitcoin after 21 millin and the value goes high every day because of people demands.
When it comes to currencies the most known is the USD which every country will accept.
Question is, is bitcoin the same as that? If it cannot be even used how you say it is strong?
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the most popular and aggressive currency day by day.So in future, I can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world.
For sure the popularity of the bitcoin is very high and he people who knows the power of the bitcoin will never ask for the time to have the bitcoin. The value of the bitcoin is increasing and the amount of the bitcoin will be high when more it will grow and the strength of the bitcoin is the users so as the people who are using the bitcoin will increase the importance of the bitcoin will also increase and the high price will give you the bright future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
No, i don't think it is, to become the strongest currency in the world it will take a lot more than it took bitcoin to reach till where it is now. Though it might become the strongest currency one day i think though.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
for the future I think bitcoin to be one of the top and strongest digital currencies dominates all currencies

if for now we do not know how the development of bitcoin in the future. it is unlikely that the bitcoin can replace the country's currency, as it may be difficult.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Yes i think bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the world.  Because i see nothing compare with bitcoin.
The price of bitcoin so strong and although many cases are trying to make bitcoin down but not how long bitcoin can rise even higher. that is the reason why I feel that bitcoin is the strongest
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I don't think Bitcoin is the strongest, but i'm sure that it's the most popular because when you think at cryptocurrency you have in your mind Bitcoin. It's just a matter of time until another cryptocurrency will become popular and maybe the strongest  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Yeah it is also what I am thinking is it the strongest currency in the world it is the most highest value right?
I think we could say that it is the most valued crypto but can we also say that it is the strongest?
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Right at this very moment bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency now in the whole wide world because of its current value now of $4,800++ and i think the value would still grow higher in the next coming years so we better keep in investing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
No doubt that the current bitcoin price is around $ 4850 and this being the most expensive currency at the moment, this is what makes a lot of people say that bitcoin is digital gold.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
 Smiley Hey bitcoin is big enough..
Obviously!!!!
Its decentralized, Global, easy to use, we can gain profit from it because of its fluctuating nature and there are many more advantages of bitcoins Smiley thus more and more people are investing in Bitcoins day by day Cheesy
If it wasn't big enough then the China wouldn't have banned it..nor it would have had the US entrepreneurs running on their toes!
 Dollar is... Very powerful no doubt but!!!!! Bitcoins will take over them In no time... Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

In terms of crypto currency I think bitcoin is the most strongest of all. Simply because it is the first decentralized coins and it is the most popular. But in term of fiat and or all types of currency still dollar $ is the most strongest because it is out international currency that has been accepted world wide. Bitcoin value is also depends on dollar when dollar goes down bitcoin also decrease when you convert it on local fiat.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

Bitcoin is not the strongest currency but it has high potential cover all currency. Dollar is most powerful in the world it is legal in any country unlike bitcoin not all country use it because it is just an digital currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It is not the strongest but it now but it has started to recover.It is a good news for all of us.Now we can receive high paymenrs from signature campaigns.It is getting popular day by day and its demand is increasing all over the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
yes bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the word.i'm indian. if talk of bitcoin currency in india. one bitcoin is equal to 309584.50 indian rupees.
the important value of bitcoin is different from all countries.like as 1 bitcoin  equals to 4762.47 US Dollar.
Activity: 387
Not yet, but i believe that a lot of people are supporters of bitcoin. Ang will continue to expand it's popularity all over the world.
Activity: 364

In my opinion, bitcoin has the highest value and the fastest to increase its value in the market whether its fiat or cryptocurrency. But if we will say that it is the strongest currency in the world?, then my answer is no, we can see that its rate is continually going up and down, compared to dollars that is very stable. For me, stability is the basis on saying which one is the strongest currency of all.
Activity: 119
Bitcoin does not become the strongest currency for a long time. It's not a legal one in many countries  Grin USD is and will be for a long long time the strongest currency in the world   Undecided It's sad that in some countries people even have no idea that btc exist
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency in the world, because its not really popular nor supported like the fiat currencies by the marketplaces or the governments. But its surely the first and the most powerful crypto currency until now.

It's the world's strongest cryptocurrency and we all know about that. We have to look at the side of bitcoin that is being known because of it's fast moving in terms of it's price. There are so many people that are looking at this coin as an investment but don't forget that bitcoin is still a cryptocurrency where we can use as a payment method or money itself. For me it's the strongest cryptocurrency since the whole crypto market is crowded.
Pages:
Jump to: